Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Food 101 > What Do You Get When You Go To McDonalds?
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 05:14 AM

post #31  quote:

Bring back Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler, get rid of this hipster wanting to make out with the burger!!!!!

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 03:14 AM

post #32  quote:

I think dude was looking to round first base on that piece of meat and keep on going.

Hamburglar was a fruit.

Did anyone get all misty during that McD's Christmas commercial with that kid who can't skate and gets left behind, then Ronald comes back and spin him around? Yeah, neither did I.

-HECK!

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:15 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 06:14 AM

post #33  quote:

I'm eatin' one of dem new Chicken Wraps

purty good

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #34  quote:

Has to be better than that lame KFC Snacker. No wonder it's a buck, piece of dung is the size of a silver dollar. I sneezed and the thing flew out the window.

-HECK!

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:19 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #35  quote:

I dig the quarter pounder. Don't wanna mate with it though.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #36  quote:

is that anything like that huguarter punder?

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:25 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #37  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #36 :
is that anything like that huguarter punder?

Drinking and posting in the chat room don't mix. Not with Fuscia and Kris.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:29 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #38  quote:

awww but you were so funny and cute! Honestly.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:30 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #39  quote:

It was my mistake to accept a chat request while hammered.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:38 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #40  quote:

hey what are cyber sisters for? besides, you had me in chat that time when I was all wasted and talking about pirates.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:39 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #41  quote:

Well, I guess even drunk, old Whid enjoys a quarter pounder with cheese.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:43 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #42  quote:

yeah and it rained that day too! The dogs had fun, and Snady was great to bring you some Mc Donalds.

Mr. F doesn't bring me food anymore.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:44 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #43  quote:

Oh yeah, it rained and there was a river in the back yard. All coming back.

Plus the dizzy stuff, and loud outbursts. And the food. That was a good day!

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:47 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #44  quote:

You had like three lines you would say.

It rained today.

The dogs ran around and got all wet, but had fun

Snady got you a hugarter punder with cheese.

Then you would start again after about a minute. Good stuff.

I'm not into McDonalds hamburgers. I like Carl's Jr. better.

Old Post 09-19-2006 11:49 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 07:14 PM

post #45  quote:

Did anyone ever see Mac and Me? Was that like an hour and a half long McDonalds commercial that posed as an ET rip off, or what? Why don't they advertise like THAT anymore?

I've got McDonald's next advertising Campaign worked out for them:

Quater Pounder?
Yeah, I'd give that a rusty trombone.

Old Post 09-20-2006 02:07 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #46  quote:

I went to the movies to see that turd. When they started dancing on the counter at McDonalds, I got pissed off.

Old Post 09-21-2006 03:13 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #47  quote:

Hahaha you didn't really, right?

Those football players dancing made the sequence cool, man.

Old Post 09-21-2006 03:30 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #48  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #47 :
Hahaha you didn't really, right?

Those football players dancing made the sequence cool, man.

Actually, yeah. I don't remember how old I was. If I think about it, must have still been a teenager, 18 or 19. Guess I could look up the movie.

I remember being very very angry that it was a McDonalds movie. And the kid irked me. And the Alien was an E.T. ripoff, and he sucked.

Lot of hatred and agression after seeing that turd....

Old Post 09-21-2006 03:33 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #49  quote:

It's an 88 movie, I think. I remember I was about 7ish, when I saw it. That's my excuse... but you have none, I'm afraid.

Old Post 09-21-2006 03:37 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #50  quote:

I was 19 through most of 88. I got dragged to a lot of movies with my buddy Durkee, who was married already, and him and his wife picked the movies.

I blame them. All I remember is when they did the Mickey Dees thing, I went Nuclear. It was like paying to see an infomercial.

Old Post 09-21-2006 09:58 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #51  quote:

Man, I was 10 when that turd pile came out and stayed clear away. Mac & Me. More like Mac &... Pee? I got nothing.

-HECK!

Old Post 09-21-2006 04:36 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #52  quote:

The fregin Alien was named after the Big Mac. Who came up with that ****?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old Post 09-21-2006 10:50 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #53  quote:

Yeah, that is crap.

Now if you'll excuse me, Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man is on Cinemax. Good day.

-HECK!

Old Post 09-21-2006 10:57 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #54  quote:

Some powerful acting in that movie.

Old Post 09-21-2006 11:00 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #55  quote:

I'm loving it.

Old Post 09-22-2006 06:35 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #56  quote:

those yellow pants that dude is wearing, is enough to make me want to:

A: Hurl.

B: Purchase a Bic Mac.

C: Gouge out my eyes with a fork.

Old Post 09-22-2006 11:30 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #57  quote:

I had yellow pants

But they didn't call the colour yellow

It was Mustard! Mustard!

Old Post 09-25-2006 03:58 AM
Time: 11:14 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Food 101 > What Do You Get When You Go To McDonalds?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: