Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Food 101 > Romantic Foods
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
14theroad
Crackerjack

Local time: 05:46 AM

post #61  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #58 :
Ron loves it when I make him lasagna. Maybe it just brings back memories of me making lasagna and us taking it to the drive-in movies.

Drive-in movies? You have a really good memory.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:17 PM
Visit 14theroad's homepage! Find more posts by 14theroad Add 14theroad to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 14theroad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:46 AM

post #62  quote:

Wow Delta, you have guts.

M.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:17 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 02:46 AM

post #63  quote:

quote:
14theroad said this in post #61 :

Drive-in movies? You have a really good memory.

Hey, they still have them here in San Diego county.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:18 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #64  quote:

Come on Adi guys are supposed to say "Thats great" Period!!!!

He was rude so I showed hin what rudeness does. plain and simple. NO big deal but he talkes about it forever.So I made an impression. KNow wht I mean?D

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #65  quote:

You know what the biggest compliment is? When you eat more than you normally do, because the food is so good.

M.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:25 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #66  quote:

Ron always does that with my lasagna.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:27 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #67  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #66 :
Ron always does that with my lasagna.

I bet it is hard to have any leftovers.

M.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:28 PM

14theroad
Crackerjack

post #68  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #63 :

Hey, they still have them here in San Diego county.

Oh... in the retirement community

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:44 PM
Visit 14theroad's homepage! Find more posts by 14theroad Add 14theroad to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 14theroad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:46 AM

post #69  quote:

Man, Delta throwing plates, SWTT throwing guys on the floor, this thread has turned violent.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:16 AM

post #70  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #64 :
Come on Adi guys are supposed to say "Thats great" Period!!!!

He was rude so I showed hin what rudeness does. plain and simple. NO big deal but he talkes about it forever.So I made an impression. KNow wht I mean?D

I was in France a while back, Orleans to be specific.
It was Easter and the restaurant in the hotel was only serving lamb and green vegetables of some kind.

I hated it. The person I was with told me that in France you have to eat everything on the plate, or it would offend the chef.

So when this person wasn't looking....I proceeded to chop up the food and hide it in potted plants on the table.
So, my plate was clean.

In Italy, you must burp to show your appreciation.
I can handle that.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:49 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #71  quote:

Oh thanks SWTT now its time to watch Lost I want ypu to figure out what the hell is going on and tell us

Old Post 01-20-2005 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #72  quote:

Romantic foods = Lost?

Hey Delta... that mex food and margarita that you had today... that could be romantic!!!
Sipping a nice big margarita with your lover!!!!

Old Post 01-20-2005 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #73  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #71 :
Oh thanks SWTT now its time to watch Lost I want ypu to figure out what the hell is going on and tell us

Do they eat romantic foods on "Lost?" I just don't know.

From how you have described Lost, D, I don't think it would peak my interest.

I videotape Alias and there is a little at the beginning of the tape of the end of Lost..

It looks like a bunch of cowboys around a campfire....very boring to me...you are on your own.

But I think they do eat romantic foods on Alias....like liquid that turns your body into a popsicle... that is very romantic to me...because you know what I think about popsicles.

Old Post 01-20-2005 04:52 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #74  quote:

There are endless Romantic things that could be done with popsicles.

Old Post 01-25-2005 01:09 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #75  quote:

quote:
Kris Rucker said this in post #72 :
Romantic foods = Lost?

Hey Delta... that mex food and margarita that you had today... that could be romantic!!!
Sipping a nice big margarita with your lover!!!!

Oh yeah Kris oh yeah.

Old Post 01-25-2005 03:25 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #76  quote:

Gas ^

Old Post 01-27-2005 11:00 PM

Ken NJ
INReview Maven

post #77  quote:

Bring Passion and Health To Your Life

Romantic Food (< -- Click Here)

Old Post 04-01-2005 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Ken NJ a Private Message Find more posts by Ken NJ Add Ken NJ to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Ken NJ REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #78  quote:

How did I know that was going to be a link to your Mango pizza, Ken.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-01-2005 02:36 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Ken NJ
INReview Maven

post #79  quote:

From the title and heading.

Besides, you're able to read me like a book being familiar with my thought process and posting.

If you want it delivered to Brooklyn, call your order into Net Worth Team instead.

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Ken NJ a Private Message Find more posts by Ken NJ Add Ken NJ to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Ken NJ REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #80  quote:

GAS ^

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:09 AM

Ken NJ
INReview Maven

post #81  quote:

From chili yes..... Mango Pizza no.

You got to live a little.... the honey stuff gets a little messy.... but can be fun.... the hot wax....hmmm kinda kinky.....

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:29 AM

zero22forty
Enthusiast

Local time: 10:46 AM

post #82  quote:

hmmm...manga meatballs?

Old Post 08-09-2006 12:03 AM
Click here to Send zero22forty a Private Message Find more posts by zero22forty Add zero22forty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore zero22forty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

complexbrother
Enthusiast

Local time: 04:46 AM

post #83  quote:

I belive certain small finger foods could be romantic.

Old Post 03-03-2007 01:52 AM
Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Add complexbrother to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore complexbrother REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lilyhotel
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 10:46 AM

post #84  quote:

roast meat and vintage

Old Post 02-26-2009 08:42 AM
Click here to Send lilyhotel a Private Message Visit lilyhotel's homepage! Find more posts by lilyhotel Add lilyhotel to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lilyhotel REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 10:46 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Food 101 > Romantic Foods
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: