Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Food 101 > Romantic Foods
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 02:05 PM

post #31  quote:

With your lover, in the correct setting... it's not bad!!! It's so romantic... it makes my heart melt.

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 06:35 PM

post #32  quote:

I don't want a lover EVER. Lovers drive you CRAZYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:52 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #33  quote:

Well, depends on the person, I guess....

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Local time: 05:05 PM

post #34  quote:

I find myself back on the Market and having a time. because I am so fickle and controlling. What man would want a know it all except another know it all. And who wants that? Ha Ha.

D

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #35  quote:

I scare the piss out of men. They react to this fear in alot of ways.
And never do they act like the real man that I would envision a man to be.

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:58 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #36  quote:

Slurping wine from the same glass sounds romantic..and it also saves dishwashing.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #37  quote:

quote:
becker said this in post #36 :
Slurping wine from the same glass sounds romantic..and it also saves dishwashing.

Romantic, and conservative!!!!

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:01 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #38  quote:

Quite graphic but we are off topic. Romantic foods? Hmmm

Oysters of course on the half shell raw. I could get with sharing those but the rock salt may get in the way.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #39  quote:

quote:
Kris Rucker said this in post #37 :

Romantic, and conservative!!!!

You're gettin to me Kris.

I better get the hell off this thread.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #40  quote:

Brocolli
and
bomber popcicles.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:11 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #41  quote:

Lobster... dripping in butter

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:12 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #42  quote:

quote:
Kris Rucker said this in post #41 :
Lobster... dripping in butter

Yeah I second that motion!
But I'd eat it myself.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:13 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #43  quote:

I have got to stop reading this...

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:15 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #44  quote:

Different fruits...

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:16 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #45  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #40 :
Brocolli
and
bomber popcicles.

You know you are sick sick sick

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:19 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #46  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #45 :

You know you are sick sick sick

I cannot believe you would judge my romantic food like that.
End of friendship.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:21 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #47  quote:

quote:
Kris Rucker said this in post #44 :
Different fruits...

Fruits are too messy spilling juice all over may kill the glow.
Unless its dried fruit and who wants dried anything?

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:22 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #48  quote:

Tried honey and candle wax once....
had to cover the futon with plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:23 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #49  quote:

Did you eat it? or what? Explain its too interesting to leave us up here dangling.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:30 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #50  quote:

The honey, yes it was poured, rubbed and uch hmmm ingested .

The hot candle wax was just for a different kind of sensation dripped dripped.....

and the plastic was to cover the mess.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:34 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #51  quote:

I am too innocent to be reading this stuff.......

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:36 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #52  quote:

Sorry I asked. Was pot in volved?

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:36 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #53  quote:

No, Delta, but this person was heavily into witchcraft and kept giving me these "special drink" concoctions....and pretty soon I was doing things I would have never done otherwise.

I'll stop here.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:40 AM

14theroad
Crackerjack

post #54  quote:

Now that I don't drink, I don't do anything that I have never done before.

But that's just me...

Old Post 01-18-2005 03:28 AM
Visit 14theroad's homepage! Find more posts by 14theroad Add 14theroad to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 14theroad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:05 PM

post #55  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #30 :
I am a control freak, people, anyone tried to feed me and they'd be on the floor....

that hit my funny bone.

Oh man, some dude trying to be all smooth with SWTT and he gets put on the floor.

Old Post 01-19-2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #56  quote:

It's sad!!!! I love to feed my Lady... and have her feed me!!! So very romantic! Set's the night for a lot of lovin'

Old Post 01-19-2005 03:28 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #57  quote:

I am going to put my foot in my mouth here and refrain.

Old Post 01-19-2005 03:33 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #58  quote:

Ron loves it when I make him lasagna. Maybe it just brings back memories of me making lasagna and us taking it to the drive-in movies.

Old Post 01-19-2005 10:47 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #59  quote:

OH THATS SO SWEET. CHARLIE w ouldREMEMBER WHEN ,ONE DAY AFTER WORK I Fixed A STEAK ,BACKED POTATO etc, He started eating-without saying Babe this is great. I picked up his entire plate and threw it in the garbage,....For 17 years never a meal without saying this is delicious., darlin Hee Hee( Even before he tasted it) Delta Is bad

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:11 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #60  quote:

not bad, just passionate.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:13 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 10:05 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Food 101 > Romantic Foods
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: