Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Family Guy/American Dad > Family Guy Episode Guide
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 10:53 PM

post #61  quote:

The new season of Family Guy has begun on Fox.

Stewie Loves Lois
Peter goes in for a flu shot and ends up getting a physical and prostate exam. After the doctor performs the prostate exam, Peter feels violated and sues to doctor, whose license is revoked. Meanwhile, Stewie falls in love with Lois after she saves his teddy bear, Rupert, from a big, evil dog.

Old Post 09-19-2006 03:04 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #62  quote:

In the episode that just aired this passed sunday, one character dropped the f-bomb... did anyone hear it? I almost choked on my Sprite! Ice when I heard it.

Old Post 09-28-2006 09:38 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 06:53 AM

post #63  quote:

What part? You're talking about the one where Peter buys a tank right?

-HECK!

Old Post 09-28-2006 09:12 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #64  quote:

Yeah, they had a cut-off segment where a dude's driving a hummer, and he's watching Madgascar, and after that cut-off scene he says "Man, those animals are so F***ing funny!"

Apparently they edited it in some areas, but not all.

Old Post 09-29-2006 02:29 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #65  quote:

Oh yeah. That whole episode was pretty good.

I saw one where the FCC tries to censor them and says that Peter's chin looks like balls.

I'm still waiting for Family Guy to shoot back at South Park.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-06-2006 08:18 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #66  quote:

Meh, I think the Family Guy people know that South Park's criticism is pretty much 100% correct heh-heh

I believe they said Family Guy and The Simpsons both have a free-pass to take shots at one another (Matt Groening and Seth McFarlane discussed it).

Old Post 10-09-2006 02:23 AM

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

Local time: 09:53 AM

post #67  quote:

this is halarious. I like Brian but man Stweie really lets him have it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JE1726DX64

Old Post 12-07-2006 10:08 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #68  quote:

hehehe that's a good one.

Old Post 12-18-2006 07:03 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #69  quote:

I was a little beersy last night, but did I see Brian making out with Meg?

-HECK!

Old Post 12-18-2006 10:02 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #70  quote:

I didn't catch it, and probably won't see it until I get back from my holiday... sorry, can't tell you. Sounds funny, if they did do it.

Old Post 12-19-2006 01:57 AM
Time: 02:53 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Family Guy/American Dad > Family Guy Episode Guide
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: