Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Pac's The Best!
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
50centMyNigga
Enthusiast

Local time: 07:40 PM

Pac's The Best! post #1  quote:

Tupac is the best rapper there ever was and ever will be!He is most of these new artists inspiration. People need to stop comparin todays rappers to him because he is completely different and no one could ever measure up to him.. Aint no rapper out there today that could die and 6 and a half years later still be puttin out hott songs that he recorded forever ago! That ***** the best!

Old Post 03-14-2003 03:32 AM
Click here to Send 50centMyNigga a Private Message Find more posts by 50centMyNigga Add 50centMyNigga to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 50centMyNigga REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 04:40 PM

post #2  quote:

Pac is the undisputed champion.. had a real clean voice, smoothe flow and was forceful only when he needed to be.

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:26 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

EvilCheetah
Qualified Rookie

Yeah yall right post #3  quote:

Pac was the best and even his fast written rhymes before his death can mess wit todays rappas.
Everything from his positive to his confused, to his trynta get *****s pumped.

Man if pac was still alive, He'd be dealin with this war thing like.
He'd call out the fact
that most of them *****s is poor
but they still want war
Buncha sand whores
wanta take this land
ta eat all the stray cats and dogs
we should be droppin bombs
on they camels and homes
Tell saddam give up his arms
before we snatch em off

u know

Old Post 03-20-2003 07:00 PM
Click here to Send EvilCheetah a Private Message Visit EvilCheetah's homepage! Find more posts by EvilCheetah Add EvilCheetah to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore EvilCheetah REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ThuGBoY|Den
Rookie

Local time: 12:40 AM

post #4  quote:

He was definitely the best, and I don't get it when people even try to dare to compara 50cent with 2pac or another rapper... he was the greatest and he still is.

You think he died then? But what about all these facts? I don't trust this...

Old Post 03-21-2003 10:06 AM
Click here to Send ThuGBoY|Den a Private Message Find more posts by ThuGBoY|Den Add ThuGBoY|Den to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ThuGBoY|Den REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

great jc
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 10:10 AM

yeah post #5  quote:

Pac was Good. WAS!
Look at today's rappers. Eminem - a white man in a black man's game still kicking f*cking ass and putting rap out there in the spotlight. A ****load better than PAc.
Man. EvilCheetah, are you retarded? There is NO chance shakir would be for the war. He'd be condemning the governement for killing innocents for oil. Don't go saying what he would be saying, because you obviously have no idea.
And before this goes into the whole MAkeaveli (shee ite, spelling) crap- PAC IS DEAD.

Old Post 03-22-2003 01:41 AM
Click here to Send great jc a Private Message Find more posts by great jc Add great jc to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore great jc REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

BackyardCasper
Qualified Rookie

post #6  quote:

dawg......

Quote:
--------------------------------------
Look at today's rappers. Eminem - a white man in a black man's game still kicking f*cking *** and putting rap out there in the spotlight. A ****load better than PAc.
--------------------------------------
Look I love Eminem......but even Em knows he ain't half as good as Pac was....... he just recently started gettin real ill....I mean ill enough where he ain't have to use shock tactics..........now every song I hear from Em he gets better and better but as of right this second he ain't close to Pac........he's tryin and I'm happy that a white man can do his thing(even though another half Italian(which is white) is dissin him for bein white!!!!) Em is good but please don't fool yourself into thinkin he's better than Pac......

if you need some reassurance that Pac is one of the all time greats listen to Me and My Girlfriend.....the lyrics not the hook.......listen to Momma was a little girl.........then compare that to cleanin out my closet and Supoerman.....Pac was better

And to the idiot that thinks Pac would be all about bombin Iraq.....you really are an idiot no explanation neccasary I think somebody already told you how dumb you are.......

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:36 AM
Click here to Send BackyardCasper a Private Message Find more posts by BackyardCasper Add BackyardCasper to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore BackyardCasper REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

XoXoCourtney
Rookie

post #7  quote:

Pac was the best, but still you guys dont gotta go hatin on Em and 50 cause Pac was the great one. This is the 7th year after Pac's death.. hopefully if this whole Makeveli thing is true, he'll be back in early July. Cause you all know Makeveli was an Italian guy that wrote tons of books on how to fake your death, and Pac did have an album named after him.. *hint hint*. I guess we'll find out in a couple of months if it was a hint or not.. but til then *Keep ur heads up*!

I want him BACK! ;-)

Old Post 04-17-2003 12:29 AM
Click here to Send XoXoCourtney a Private Message Find more posts by XoXoCourtney Add XoXoCourtney to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore XoXoCourtney REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MiKeS_HuNnY
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 12:40 PM

post #8  quote:

i agree wit 50centMy*****
he is the best.

Old Post 04-17-2003 02:14 AM
Click here to Send MiKeS_HuNnY a Private Message Find more posts by MiKeS_HuNnY Add MiKeS_HuNnY to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MiKeS_HuNnY REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

great jc
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 10:10 AM

post #9  quote:

hey, i hate to be the one to tell you this - but as far as I know, Makeaveli is a greek myth or something about a guy who faked his own death and then returned to exact revenge on the ghuy who stole his life or some ******** like that. Kinda like that movie double jepoardy, but less gay. and better sex scenes.

And anyway. Em's changed rap from what it was, to what it is now, changed the beats style, rap style and everything, and then introduced it to a wider community to spread a message.

Listen to Lose yourself and 8 Mile - not that good a message, but its after a movie script...the beats and how he copies that with his lines, not to mention how he changes the words so that they actually DO rhyme, its crazy. Pac didn't put anything really musical into it. I reckon he has HALF the talent of Em. And to put in a cheap shot, he had half the BAlls too.

Old Post 04-26-2003 09:53 AM
Click here to Send great jc a Private Message Find more posts by great jc Add great jc to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore great jc REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jaydee
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

Local time: 06:40 PM

post #10  quote:

Makaveli was an italian prince in 1526 who wrote a book about faking your death because he was condemned to death. Makaveli actually did fake his own death. He is not a greek myth he was an actual person who existed a couple hundred years ago and Pac supposedly was very influenced by him and used it to his advantage.

Now back to the actual subject
There are a lot of underground rappers who I feel are better than Pac, now when it comes to mainstream rappers Notorious B.I.G was the best and than Big L and Pac were tied for second. If ya'll don't know who big L is I suggest you find out.

Old Post 05-01-2003 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Jaydee a Private Message Find more posts by Jaydee Add Jaydee to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jaydee REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ash27443
Rookie

post #11  quote:

fo real tho i think pac is alive.

Old Post 05-07-2003 01:11 AM
Click here to Send ash27443 a Private Message Find more posts by ash27443 Add ash27443 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ash27443 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

BackyardCasper
Qualified Rookie

post #12  quote:

Big L was great but a lot of people won't be able to get past some of them whack ass beats......this is one of them commercial boards with commercial fans where lyrical prowess is measured by how many catchy hooks you got

Old Post 05-12-2003 05:10 AM
Click here to Send BackyardCasper a Private Message Find more posts by BackyardCasper Add BackyardCasper to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore BackyardCasper REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #13  quote:

pac is the greatest and he aint dead. he read makavelis books while he was in jail and he faked his own death cuz after 7 years your criminal record is clear. 50 cent and eminem are great but them and anyone else will never compare to tupac. he was the greatest and still is like 50centmy***** said no other rapper can die and still produce phat beats. no one is as good as tupac and thats how its going to be cuz tupac is da best

Old Post 05-23-2003 10:52 PM
Click here to Send home_girl a Private Message Find more posts by home_girl Add home_girl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore home_girl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Firenze
Veteran

post #14  quote:

Sorry home girl but face it the Great One is dead

Old Post 05-27-2003 12:46 PM
Click here to Send Firenze a Private Message Find more posts by Firenze Add Firenze to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Firenze REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #15  quote:

shad ap you dont know if he is dead or not. read the facts man. he aitn dead and thats wut me and my buddy learoy think and thats wut we are ginna keep on thinking so you cant say **** to change that so DONLEZEH until you know tha facts

Old Post 05-28-2003 10:12 PM
Click here to Send home_girl a Private Message Find more posts by home_girl Add home_girl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore home_girl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Firenze
Veteran

post #16  quote:

I think its you that needs to read the facts & trust me I have done a lot of reading on this

Old Post 05-29-2003 12:52 PM
Click here to Send Firenze a Private Message Find more posts by Firenze Add Firenze to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Firenze REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #17  quote:

yeah um so did we. all i was saying is wut i believe and **** you dont have ta ***** at me for it we all have our own opinions on things and that was juss our opinion. i dont care wut you think cuz wut i think is wut im always ginna think

Old Post 05-29-2003 09:58 PM

HaynesGirl
Qualified Rookie

post #18  quote:

I agree with a lot of you pac was and will always be the greatest.
He proved to alot of people that just because you have no money
and your life is hard you can accomplish your dreams. He was a brilliant man his music and poetry is an inspreation to kids today

Old Post 05-30-2003 04:01 PM
Click here to Send HaynesGirl a Private Message Find more posts by HaynesGirl Add HaynesGirl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore HaynesGirl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #19  quote:

ya man i feel ya

Old Post 05-30-2003 04:02 PM

littleone21
Enthusiast

Re: yeah post #20  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by great jc
Pac was Good. WAS!
Look at today's rappers. Eminem - a white man in a black man's game still kicking f*cking ass and putting rap out there in the spotlight. A ****load better than PAc.
Man. EvilCheetah, are you retarded? There is NO chance shakir would be for the war. He'd be condemning the governement for killing innocents for oil. Don't go saying what he would be saying, because you obviously have no idea.
And before this goes into the whole MAkeaveli (shee ite, spelling) crap- PAC IS DEAD.

The only reason Eminem is so famous is because he is white... if he had the same talent & was black he would just be another rapper. Tupac may still be alive so check your facts bud.

Old Post 06-01-2003 05:10 PM
Click here to Send littleone21 a Private Message Find more posts by littleone21 Add littleone21 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore littleone21 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

littleone21
Enthusiast

Tupac post #21  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by HaynesGirl
I agree with a lot of you pac was and will always be the greatest.
He proved to alot of people that just because you have no money
and your life is hard you can accomplish your dreams. He was a brilliant man his music and poetry is an inspreation to kids today

Hey my life has been jus like tupac's and its not easy When you have to go to others peoples house because yer parents have so many people living there so they can buy drugs it sux and pac always helps me deal wit dat **** so he wicked cool and will always be da best rapper eva

Old Post 06-01-2003 05:21 PM
Click here to Send littleone21 a Private Message Find more posts by littleone21 Add littleone21 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore littleone21 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #22  quote:

i went threw alot of **** that tupac went threw like going to jail in elementary and my mom turning my baby sister into a drug baby and **** like that. he always helped me get away frum that and even though i dont live at home and **** and i hate my mom for wut she did but then she was always there for me no matter wut. and everything i looked up to tupac since me and my mom started arguing and fighting. i think i first herd him when i was in jail.

Old Post 06-01-2003 07:52 PM

Firenze
Veteran

post #23  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by home_girl
yeah um so did we. all i was saying is wut i believe and **** you dont have ta ***** at me for it we all have our own opinions on things and that was juss our opinion. i dont care wut you think cuz wut i think is wut im always ginna think

I'm sure you have too.

So.. did you see the autopsy pictures?

Old Post 06-03-2003 12:19 PM

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #24  quote:

yeah i seen em. i have em. but i still think that listen to sum of his songs very closely and youll hear him saying **** and wut about that dude black haze ive heard so much about. i heard a couple of his songs and he kinda sounded like tupac but had a deeper voice. people can change their voices though. and i never seen black haze at all but i heard he has no tattoos. tupac was rich he coulda had them lazered oof who knows. but i still believe he is alive even wit the autopsy pics and everything else.

Old Post 06-03-2003 01:56 PM

Lil?Nan
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 01:40 AM

post #25  quote:

i don?t believe that the autopsy pics are real... cuz the makaveli tattoo is missing... how could that be? and did you heard about the fact that this pic is from the california love video...
so i believe that pac is still alive too

Old Post 06-19-2003 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Lil?Nan a Private Message Find more posts by Lil?Nan Add Lil?Nan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lil?Nan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #26  quote:

ya man me to. i have alot of facts that o got off the coputer that make me believe he is still alive

Old Post 06-19-2003 06:27 PM

Lil?Nan
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 01:40 AM

post #27  quote:

do u have some gorgeous pics of him? I?m always searching for pics of him... i love this guy and he?ll ever be the greatest rapper all time... so it would be nice if you send me some to LikemeTGTBT@aol.com
Thanks in advance

Old Post 06-19-2003 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Lil?Nan a Private Message Find more posts by Lil?Nan Add Lil?Nan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lil?Nan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

home_girl
Crackerjack

post #28  quote:

there are sum pics of him in yahoo. and if you go to google search and type in pics you mite find sum

Old Post 06-20-2003 03:20 AM

doubletrouble
Rookie

no ****in' doubt !!! post #29  quote:

he's tha best fo' real **** everyone who disagree

Old Post 07-20-2003 12:20 AM
Click here to Send doubletrouble a Private Message Find more posts by doubletrouble Add doubletrouble to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore doubletrouble REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

I-can-dothat
Crackerjack

post #30  quote:

Please dont ever compare Eminem to 2pac WTF...He could never be on the level that 2pac was on...2pac was so tight and he kept it real now think about this how Eminem gone be claiming Detroit when he never even lived there he from Missouri...But anyway 2pac was the Greatest and he still stands above all in my book because when he wrote a song about his mother at least it was positive because when its all said and done eminem might have all the money but dissing his Mother like that will not get him in the Gates of heaven...Matter of fact when has eminem ever said something positive about God or anyone!

Old Post 10-12-2003 03:00 PM
Click here to Send I-can-dothat a Private Message Find more posts by I-can-dothat Add I-can-dothat to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore I-can-dothat REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 12:40 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Pac's The Best!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: