Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Do you think hes coming back?
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
littleone21
Enthusiast

Local time: 01:33 PM

Do you think hes coming back? post #1  quote:

I'm kind of in the middle of believing hes dead or not. There are so many clues that hes still alive, then theres that autopsy photo of him dead. The thing I dont understand about that photo is that he was cremated...???

Old Post 06-06-2003 01:50 AM
Click here to Send littleone21 a Private Message Find more posts by littleone21 Add littleone21 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore littleone21 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

50's one n only
Crackerjack

Local time: 03:33 PM

post #2  quote:

I've heard different stories another fack that he could be alive is that his funeral wasn't on TV, B.I.G's was. And someone told me that in one of his songs he hints about coming back. I didn't know that he was cremated but they could have did the autopsy before they cremated him. Then again why would he come back at all?

Old Post 06-06-2003 04:05 PM
Click here to Send 50's one n only a Private Message Find more posts by 50's one n only Add 50's one n only to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 50's one n only REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

littleone21
Enthusiast

Really Smart post #3  quote:

Noone will ever be able to rap the way Tupac did. I love him & he will always be my favorite rapper. Now if he did fake his death it would be a very smart move. He was going to quite death row & start his own record company, now that wouldn't be good for death row woud it? A lot of men were after him... I mean it would've been a great idea.

Now if he really is dead then he did a really good job at confusing people & making them think hes coming back. It made him stay alive longer.

I heard a rumor that hes coming back at the MTV music video awards... its on the 13th I heard... Let me know!

Old Post 06-09-2003 02:24 AM
Click here to Send littleone21 a Private Message Find more posts by littleone21 Add littleone21 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore littleone21 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

50's one n only
Crackerjack

post #4  quote:

Yeah it would have been smart of him to fake his own death. I think it's smart because with him out of the game he ( if alive) has done away with most of his competition.

Old Post 06-10-2003 02:41 AM
Click here to Send 50's one n only a Private Message Find more posts by 50's one n only Add 50's one n only to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 50's one n only REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fiftycent99
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 10:33 AM

post #5  quote:

first hes coming back in september! and second i think hes alive because the coroners and the morgue wouldnt even let his mom or any one see him when he supposedly died and his funeral was closed casket and he could of told the morgue to put just regular ashes in the vase thing if he was cremated!!!!!!

Last edited by fiftycent99 on 06-21-2003 at 12:54 AM |
Old Post 06-21-2003 12:47 AM
Click here to Send fiftycent99 a Private Message Find more posts by fiftycent99 Add fiftycent99 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fiftycent99 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fiftycent99
Qualified Rookie

post #6  quote:

my hand hurts damitt

Old Post 06-21-2003 12:55 AM
Click here to Send fiftycent99 a Private Message Find more posts by fiftycent99 Add fiftycent99 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fiftycent99 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

50cent1
Rookie

post #7  quote:

i think he is still alive for the fact i have picture of him when hes died on a taple he not cremated. and there was no witnesses at that time come on he got shot after a tyson fight in vegas

Old Post 07-31-2003 09:47 AM
Click here to Send 50cent1 a Private Message Find more posts by 50cent1 Add 50cent1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 50cent1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

50cent1
Rookie

post #8  quote:

i think still alive also because he had like two cds or more come out after 1996 the year he died.

Old Post 07-31-2003 09:49 AM
Click here to Send 50cent1 a Private Message Find more posts by 50cent1 Add 50cent1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 50cent1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

todd_milroy
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

Local time: 06:33 PM

post #9  quote:

man i cent beleive they are comparing 50 cent to 2pac thats a disgrace

Old Post 08-05-2003 12:03 AM
Click here to Send todd_milroy a Private Message Find more posts by todd_milroy Add todd_milroy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore todd_milroy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

50's one n only
Crackerjack

Re: Really Smart post #10  quote:

I heard a rumor that hes coming back at the MTV music video awards The only person that shocked american when he made his presence known at the Video Music Awards was DMX.

Old Post 09-03-2003 05:54 PM

janebond_007
Rookie

Local time: 12:33 PM

post #11  quote:

Well, I seriously think that he is alive and that his comeback as "Machiavelli" is gonna be real soon. If you ever heard of the 7 day-theory then you know what I'm talking about. Anyways... if you wanna read some more about this.. and all the "theories" that people have and all the rumors about his autopsy and hints in his songs and movies.. then these are the places to check out... seriously... www.tupacgraphics.com or www.2paclegacy.com.... for realz.. it's mind blowing. Laterz....

Old Post 09-13-2003 08:04 AM
Click here to Send janebond_007 a Private Message Find more posts by janebond_007 Add janebond_007 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore janebond_007 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

elkabong2k
Veteran

Local time: 11:33 AM

post #12  quote:

he's not coming back and it's disrespectful for you all to pick on that man after he's gone. Just enjoy his wonderful music and let him rest in peace.

Old Post 09-23-2003 08:04 AM
Click here to Send elkabong2k a Private Message Find more posts by elkabong2k Add elkabong2k to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore elkabong2k REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 02:33 AM

post #13  quote:

God you're full of wisdom elkabong, I just hope there's enough to go around.

Old Post 09-23-2003 08:21 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

PACNEVAFORGOT
Enthusiast

post #14  quote:

ay let pac's legacy live on since he aint commin back since he dead now all of u talkin bout that one picture where he was dead on the table cut up i cant explain that but tha fact is he's gone all the 7 day thery stuff is wrong the cd he wrote is called the 7 day thery cuz he made the cd in 7 days he was creamated and in the sept 03 issue of XXL they show a picture where his mom burid his ashes

Old Post 10-27-2003 10:56 PM
Click here to Send PACNEVAFORGOT a Private Message Find more posts by PACNEVAFORGOT Add PACNEVAFORGOT to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore PACNEVAFORGOT REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

I-can-dothat
Crackerjack

post #15  quote:

Ok call me crazy... but I believe that Pac is Alive because who gets cremated right after the die? And what famous person doesnt have a funneral on Tv even if they dont show the Casket? He named his Album Makaveli and well it's just alot of things that dont add up and well I honestly dont believe it...and he even has a song that says look for me to come back like you look for Jesus...WTF...that man is not dead at least in my book I dont care what anyone says unless somebody done been to heaven and seen him then I dont believe that he is Dead!

Old Post 10-29-2003 10:43 PM
Click here to Send I-can-dothat a Private Message Find more posts by I-can-dothat Add I-can-dothat to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore I-can-dothat REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

elkabong2k
Veteran

post #16  quote:

i'm just gonna call you crazy then.

Old Post 10-29-2003 10:59 PM
Click here to Send elkabong2k a Private Message Find more posts by elkabong2k Add elkabong2k to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore elkabong2k REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

PACNEVAFORGOT
Enthusiast

post #17  quote:

u is hellla dumb i can do that it was in his family history to be creamated death row jus wants to make money by puttin all dis **** bout he still alive on and to answer yo question PAC is the only famous person who doesn't have a funneral on tv and oh well if he named his album makaveli he read his books in jail and that was his alias u aint no true PAC fan so get the steppin **** u sayin that man is not dead at least in my book I dont care what anyone says unless somebody done been to heaven and seen him then I dont believe that he is Dead! u is a ****in loser look give yo PAC cds to sum1 else and all yo PAC **** which prolly aint nufin and go listen to JA's ***** ass

Old Post 10-30-2003 07:29 PM
Click here to Send PACNEVAFORGOT a Private Message Find more posts by PACNEVAFORGOT Add PACNEVAFORGOT to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore PACNEVAFORGOT REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #18  quote:

... PACMANAFORGET, i-can-do-that may not be right, but honestly, at least he/she can form a reasonable argument without profanities and with correct spelling and grammar. So before you start your arguments with "u is hellla dumb," stop, and don't.

Last edited by gaboman on 10-31-2003 at 06:40 AM |
Old Post 10-31-2003 06:36 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

I-can-dothat
Crackerjack

post #19  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PACNEVAFORGOT
u is hellla dumb i can do that it was in his family history to be creamated death row jus wants to make money by puttin all dis **** bout he still alive on and to answer yo question PAC is the only famous person who doesn't have a funneral on tv and oh well if he named his album makaveli he read his books in jail and that was his alias u aint no true PAC fan so get the steppin **** u sayin that man is not dead at least in my book I dont care what anyone says unless somebody done been to heaven and seen him then I dont believe that he is Dead! u is a ****in loser look give yo PAC cds to sum1 else and all yo PAC **** which prolly aint nufin and go listen to JA's ***** ass

Yeah Yeah you know more then me...right Believe what you want to...no reason to get mad Like I said I dont belive the man is dead so therefore you can call me a loser and tell me to give away all my Pac stuff yeah right Your the dumb one and well End of discussion

Old Post 11-01-2003 01:19 AM
Click here to Send I-can-dothat a Private Message Find more posts by I-can-dothat Add I-can-dothat to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore I-can-dothat REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lilmaeshakur

Local time:

post #20  quote:

I LOVE TUPAC. Just read my screename. Anyway i think hes alive. The 7 Day Theory proves evrything! If hes dead then how come on his albums that come after his death theres no RIP Tupac. i just dont get it. I know evryone has their own opionon and all but just look at that facts. if he really is dead then he made a real good way making us believe hes alive. and he didnt come back on the mtv music video awards or on sept 13 which i was really mad. lol. well i think dead or alive u should respect his music and tupac himself. PZ!

Old Post 11-13-2003 10:14 PM
Reply w/Quote

shrtyluv14
Crackerjack

post #21  quote:

Well obviously he didn't come back at the MTV video music awards or in September because here it is November almost December and he hasn't come back . Yeah he might be dead and yeah he prolly is alive but who knows....only time will tell. The reason Eminem said that he can put out all of these records (he has put out 7 since his "death", thats more than when he was alive) was because he had recorded a lot of songs in the studio that were never released, including "One day at a time" which he never finished but is now on the Tupac: Ressurection soundtrack thanks to Eminem finishing it. If you listen to the song "You can't see me" it gives you clues that he isn't dead. Regardless if he is dead or not he will forever influence the Hip-Hop/Rap community and will never be forgotten. [oNe]

Old Post 11-29-2003 11:24 PM
Click here to Send shrtyluv14 a Private Message Visit shrtyluv14's homepage! Find more posts by shrtyluv14 Add shrtyluv14 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore shrtyluv14 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

PACNEVAFORGOT
Enthusiast

post #22  quote:

i am really getting a kick out of what ya'll gotta say i mean gaybo is like a wanna be english teacher correcting my grammer how bout you worry bout yo self blood and fo real u is hellla dumb u must live in like the burbs born and raised cuz ithey don't teach ebonics on the nicely paved streets out there so to you it might seem like im speakin a different language now ive said alot about PAC on this and thats because people still think hes alive and i mean what more do you need to know theres hella movies interviews websites and everything out there to find out the man is gone but the music still lives on and to i can do that you seem like you gotta low self-esteem issue but i won't touch on that imma be the bigger man and let chu do what you do i personaly i don't giva ....i ain't gunna say it cuz im out and why cuz well i can do that

Old Post 12-06-2003 04:57 AM

I-can-dothat
Crackerjack

post #23  quote:

Ha Funny!

Old Post 12-17-2003 03:41 AM

Amaru-13
Rookie

Talking Pac is alive post #24  quote:

I think that Pac is a live..no matter wut others say. To those who doubt..just listen to his songz n read his poems..look at his documentaries n analyze them, only then trully u can draw a proper conclusion. In any case he was a great rapper n had a great mind...he was playin to win...he had a plan 'E' let alone a plan 'B'...so just keep a look out he coming.

holla back...

"There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this ********.
Remember that." - Pac

Old Post 12-17-2003 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Amaru-13 a Private Message Find more posts by Amaru-13 Add Amaru-13 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Amaru-13 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #25  quote:

Hey I just saw PACNEVAFORGOT called me gaybo
must of taken you a while to think of that one

Old Post 12-31-2003 08:31 AM

Toretto
Rookie

Local time: 06:33 PM

post #26  quote:

got a cold

Old Post 01-02-2004 03:43 PM
Click here to Send Toretto a Private Message Find more posts by Toretto Add Toretto to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Toretto REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #27  quote:

that's no good. Drink a lot of water and get lots of rest...

Old Post 01-07-2004 01:57 AM

AK187
Qualified Rookie

post #28  quote:

Am like u, I think he dead but then I think he is still alive...But either way he ain't never coming bacc, don't think I say this because september passed and he din't show up.

Lets see if he is dead then he's dead and ain't never goin come bacc (atleast in this lifetime). He never wanted his funeral televised was because Pac HATED his celebrity status.

Now that makes sense cause that is prolly why he faked his death (cause of his hatred for his celebrity status)...

If he is alive, he ain't never goin show up that he is alive, even though he had intensions to (which I doubt, cause a man like Pac prolly knew what he was gettin himself into if he faked his death). For one if he comes bacc he is goin to get flamed at, really hard, he is the reason for the murder of Biggie, cause of ppl in the west coast thinking biggie organized it, and if he showed up that he is alive than East vs. West would start ALL over agen and would start blaming Pac for the death of Biggie. Second pac had (if am not mistaken) a $70+ million life insurance, now that he faked his death and does come bacc he would still have to face the judge AGAIN for fraud or watever u wanna call it. Now if he had a $100 thousand life insurance he would probably show up, BUT $70+ million, that's impossible.

Anyways, if he is dead or alive, he really did bring a BIG impact in his time until now. That's just me, agree with me or not, I really don't care.

Edite- PAC is still alive, even if not physically, but through his music he will forever live.

Last edited by AK187 on 01-08-2004 at 11:04 AM |
Old Post 01-08-2004 10:59 AM
Click here to Send AK187 a Private Message Find more posts by AK187 Add AK187 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore AK187 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Amaru-13
Rookie

post #29  quote:

I think that its true..Pac will not return...but i still think he alive, u mension Biggie..n its funny cuz i agree wit u on that 1. If Pac is alive, then i believe he had Biggie killed, n if he comes back East vs. West would start up agn. I saw "Tupac Resurrection" n at the end he sais that he will live on through us n that we must do his work, so i think that even tho he is alive he is not planning on returning. But he still is the best rapper in history n no one will ever mount to his works.

"There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this ********.
Remember that." - Pac

Old Post 01-08-2004 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Amaru-13 a Private Message Find more posts by Amaru-13 Add Amaru-13 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Amaru-13 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

PACNEVAFORGOT
Enthusiast

post #30  quote:

GHOST IS BACK

Old Post 02-10-2004 08:49 PM
Time: 06:33 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Do you think hes coming back?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: