Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja Rule copies pac
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
jinder
Mastermind

Local time: 06:25 PM

post #31  quote:

yeah leave my boy Ja alone

Old Post 01-26-2005 08:25 AM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

Local time: 06:25 AM

post #32  quote:

quote:
UNIT KILLA said this in post #30 :

You're a trip DMX#1.

Hey, while you're playing around, when Ja Rule first came out, I did think he was some type of hybrid between Tupac and DMX.

Stop hating. If you're going to hate, hate on the trouble making snitches in the industry.

Well at least ur honest killa. Hey i say stuff about 50 every now and then. Ill stay hating on ja and u stay hating on 50.

Old Post 02-01-2005 07:48 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jinder
Mastermind

post #33  quote:

i admit when i first heard Ja i thought he was the best
lol n its the same 2day

Old Post 02-01-2005 08:56 AM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #34  quote:

2 bad u thought wrong..

Old Post 02-01-2005 01:52 PM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jinder
Mastermind

post #35  quote:

yeah ive thought wrongly about lots of stuff in my life

Old Post 02-02-2005 09:48 AM

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #36  quote:

Another thing. The song "Murda 4 Life" is biting "Dogg Pound 4 Life" They (Ja Rule, Charli and some other fool) Use the exact same beat and copy the chorus. I cant remember if theyre copying any verses but anyway still biting. Murda inc is full of biters.

Old Post 02-12-2005 01:33 AM

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

Local time: 01:25 PM

post #37  quote:

Yeah, and DMX is biting M.C. Hammer by fading away.

Old Post 02-12-2005 05:19 AM
Click here to Send UNIT KILLA a Private Message Visit UNIT KILLA's homepage! Find more posts by UNIT KILLA Add UNIT KILLA to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore UNIT KILLA REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #38  quote:

funny, REAL funny.

Old Post 02-12-2005 06:24 AM

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #39  quote:

Ja Rule is trying na make cash off pac. The pledge says its featuring 2pac when the only thing pac " I fear no man but god" this is sampled from so many tears. Thats all he says! Theres people that do hooks and dont even get credit. But murda stink gets a sample and says it features 2pac and all he says is " I fear no man but god". Obvious ly ja/inc is tryin to get xtra cash. Also i heard ja's biting lyrics again so much 4 being the hardest working ***** huh?

Old Post 03-20-2005 06:06 AM
Time: 06:25 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja Rule copies pac
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: