Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Scariest Rapper
Search this Thread:
Pages (5): « 12 [3] 45 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
jinder
Mastermind

Local time: 12:41 AM

post #61  quote:

tasteless (sorry got to say this b4 i move on) u went to dictionary.com and still couldnt find the right meaning. no wonder you cant understant what this post is about.

Old Post 05-27-2004 12:42 PM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

Local time: 04:41 PM

post #62  quote:

ok b4 i move on (u know) i went to dictionary.com and i did have the right meaning. ok instead of arguing w/ somebody who has no idea what they're talking about i'm out

G-UNIT FOR LIFE
*Yall <removed>can't handle that*

Last edited by schmiggens on 05-28-2004 at 05:01 AM |
Old Post 05-28-2004 12:06 AM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #63  quote:

a-ight jinder i had 2 get that out. i'll stop <removed> wit u and arguing about "spelt" and your age. i don't like people tryin to diss me and u don't even know me. i'll chill out if u chill out

Last edited by schmiggens on 05-28-2004 at 05:03 AM |
Old Post 05-28-2004 12:12 AM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 08:41 AM

post #64  quote:

D-Licious you need to watch your language please

Old Post 05-28-2004 05:03 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #65  quote:

if u want to state ure opinion, and dont expect some1 2 rite back bout wot u got 2 say why the heck r u here?!
speak about some others being childish, u cant even do maths!
if ure spekin bout me when u talk about 12 year olds, u seriusly must have failed in maths, im 14 soon 2 be 15 in a month, plus i can just the same argue ure way to old 2 understand the meaning of hip hop, its the voice of the YOUTH, and u aint 1, sorry 'sweetie!'

Old Post 05-28-2004 09:47 AM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

Local time: 07:41 PM

post #66  quote:

^^Trust me I can do math sweetie and I am 16- years-old and I understand hip-hop very well. You however don't seem to understand that. And obviously I didn't look at your profile because I wasn't interested in seeing how old you were I was more interested in you opinons. And what was so hip-hop about you writing? NOTHING I mean seriously rappers use slang but i'm pretty sure they can spell the slang words correctly. So what you can do is go KICK ROCKS <<and if you don't know what that means then OH WELL. Perra

Old Post 05-28-2004 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #67  quote:

quote:
jarulz_gurl said this in post #65 :
if u want to state ure opinion, and dont expect some1 2 rite back bout wot u got 2 say why the heck r u here?!
speak about some others being childish, u cant even do maths!
if ure spekin bout me when u talk about 12 year olds, u seriusly must have failed in maths, im 14 soon 2 be 15 in a month, plus i can just the same argue ure way to old 2 understand the meaning of hip hop, its the voice of the YOUTH, and u aint 1, sorry 'sweetie!'

^ actually i can state my opinion without having someone argue about it with me. it's my opinion and i'm free to state it, whether anyone in here likes it or not. and you said i can't do "maths"? you're probably the one failing in math. i have a degree and what do you have? hip hop is not the voice of youth. i may not be a youth but i haven't been this age all my life. young people don't know much about hip hop. i bet you know nothing about hip hop and i have no idea where you got that "voice of youth" thing from. trust "14 year old not 12 year old" you don't want none. and obviously i'm not the one being childish, because everything i say you come back and try to change my words around. i just said i would chill out and try not 2 upset anyone but if u come at me like that then i'm not going to sit here and not say nothing. oh yeah, and any 'youth' can go out a purchase a CD, but that doesn't mean they are an expert or know anything about hip hop. i've been living ever since hip hop started being hot, which you know nothing about, "sweetie."

Old Post 05-28-2004 09:47 PM

D-Licious

post #68  quote:

now i u don't mind i'll be moving on to another thread

Old Post 05-28-2004 09:48 PM

D-Licious

post #69  quote:

one more thing...i'm not hating on anybody young, i'm just sayin jarulezgirl u are tryin to start stuff, so when i say something about "young people" don't take it seriously or get mad if u don't agree w/ me. u get all pissed over this, i'm just saying that most young people don't know real hip hop. u know anything about scarface, KRS-One, Pac, Biggie, etc? Most youth these days think real hip hop is Chingy, 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Bow Wow, etc. I'm not hating on your age group i'm just saying what i think. ok i had 2 get that out.

Old Post 05-28-2004 09:59 PM

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #70  quote:

i can prove u rong, i know all them i wasnt born yesterday u kno, u have misconceptions of the youth, i can say u dont know any ting bout chingy etc. because ure to old- then wot u doin on this forum. wot have u got a degree in?! how to collect ur pension. it must have been easy back in the days, i guess (if u got the degree).
hip-hop has not jus started to be the voice of the youth it always has been, and the new stuff, (no matter how new) is still hip hop.
go on piss off

Old Post 06-13-2004 02:49 PM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #71  quote:

"and any 'youth' can go out a purchase a CD, but that doesn't mean they are an expert or know anything about hip hop. i've been living ever since hip hop started being hot,"

tell me then wot uve done that makes u such an expert, dont say uve been around since hip hop was hot, because so has my mama but that doesnt say she knows ought

Old Post 06-13-2004 02:52 PM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #72  quote:

^^you know what if D-L is so old well then let that be. I mean really D-L is acting more mature than you! When she says youth meaning young children but you are giving a whole new meaning to "young" if you are in fact older than me then grow up just this once. I am not trying to start anything with you but this thread is WHACK now, let it go, the arguement is through, so just let it be. Damn let it brun already.

Old Post 06-13-2004 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #73  quote:

jarells said:
"^^you know what if D-L is so old well then let that be. I mean really D-L is acting more mature than you! When she says youth meaning young children but you are giving a whole new meaning to "young" if you are in fact older than me then grow up just this once. I am not trying to start anything with you but this thread is WHACK now, let it go, the arguement is through, so just let it be. Damn let it brun already."
there is soooo much rong wit this, ill have to bullet point stuff:
- the fact shes more mature than me, i aint bothered cos im a teenager and i dont wanna b old and even when i get older im still gonna b 'a grown ass kid'
- i neva said anything bout d-ls age, i basically dont care bout it, but she thought i was too young 2 understand hip hop, so im jus giving her wot was coming.
-i started the conversation of 'youths', so how come i am not being able to understand wot she means when she says youths, if shes sayin somet else then im confused cos thats not wot i was talkin bout
-when i say youth i mean the younger generation
-i dont kno if ure older than me, and i dont really give a damn.
-if ure starting to think this thread is borin then leave! i dont understand why ja rule h8rs r here.
-lastly i wasnt talkin 2 u so why dont u let it burn.

Old Post 06-15-2004 10:16 AM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #74  quote:

Let me bullet something for you

- First of all if you read back to some of the things that you posted you were talking about D-L's age on post number 65 you said : "plus i can just the same argue ure way to old 2 understand the meaning of hip hop, its the voice of the YOUTH, and u aint 1, sorry 'sweetie!' " <<that is exactly what you said so don't try and switch your words around, if you are going to be real then be real with yours

-And she did not say that you were too young to understand hip-hop she said that you probably didn't even know who REAL rappers were because you so stuck on Ja

-And what point are you trying to say I know 5-years-old that are mature you don't have to be old to be mature you have to have common sense, and a some kind of sense of reality to be mature so don't even pull that i'm a teen so I don't have to be mature crap because it's not going to fly here/

-First of all I can be here all I want and I am not a Ja Rule hater I am a Ja Rule disliker thank you very much *hate is too much of a strong word* And I could say the same thing about you not liking 50 cent so therefore your speaking about something that goes both ways, so you can just CHILL

-And the way I interupreted your whole point of youth was about younger generation like you said but you was saying it like D-L was 500 years old when it wasn't even that serious.

-And I don't give a rats behind if you wasn't talking to me the point that I'm trying to make is that I was talking to you and if you didn't like it ya behind didn't have to reply to me, but you did so i guess you was talking to me if you replied to my message, now wasn't you.

-And like you said in previous posts that you claimed to be older than me so thats why I said what I said, and if you not older than me then you are a liar for saying that mess in the first place

And for the record I wasn't trying to start an arguement with you I was just stating my opinon because you brought this old behind THROWBACK thread back to start a lil arguement and I was telling you to let it burn and you got all hostile with me so that how I am with you now you copped and attitude so I copped one back. But I can say that you right about one thing, this thread is boring as HELL and you damn skippy that I should LEAVE so PEACE out PERRA!

Old Post 06-15-2004 05:10 PM

jinder
Mastermind

post #75  quote:

thank god shes gone!

Old Post 06-16-2004 09:23 AM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-L
Veteran

post #76  quote:

i'm still here but i'm not going to argue about ja rule and 50 cent anymore cuz we're never going to agree

Old Post 06-17-2004 11:21 PM
Click here to Send D-L a Private Message Find more posts by D-L Add D-L to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-L REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #77  quote:

WOT THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT JA BEING BETTA THAN LOOSE CHANGE, SO WOT R U GONNA DO, TALK 2 URDELF BOUT THE WEATHER R SOMET!?

Old Post 06-18-2004 09:27 AM

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #78  quote:

wot the heck did jarell rite cos i fell a sleep jus lookin at it- she must seriously luv lectures r she must really luv ja rule.
anyway good bye 2 dat peice of ****!

Old Post 06-18-2004 09:30 AM

D-L
Veteran

post #79  quote:

quote:
jarulz_gurl said this in post #77 :
WOT THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT JA BEING BETTA THAN LOOSE CHANGE, SO WOT R U GONNA DO, TALK 2 URDELF BOUT THE WEATHER R SOMET!?

^If theres one thing i've learned about topics like this, it's that not many people that belong to this forum can handle other peoples' opinions (jarulzgirl.) FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If someone hates 50 Cent/Ja Rule, all right, they hate him. Its not like you need to agree or anything. That's the beauty of an OPINION.
if i think 50's better than ja that's my opinion. i don't give a damn if u agree or disagree. writing in caps doesn't doing anything, it just makes u look even more immature.

Old Post 06-22-2004 03:03 PM
Click here to Send D-L a Private Message Find more posts by D-L Add D-L to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-L REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #80  quote:

^^I agree with D-L and you know what Jarulzgirl you can go kick rocks because if anyone is a piece of **** it's you. You immature little buta

Old Post 06-22-2004 03:38 PM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #81  quote:

And obviously you must have read what I wrote because you did answer some of my questions so next time don't try and cover your **** up

Old Post 06-22-2004 03:39 PM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #82  quote:

to Jinder i'm back ***** ha ha ha

Old Post 06-22-2004 03:40 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #83  quote:

50 cent pretty much put the nail in the coffin for Ja Rule when he pointed out that he was trying to copy Pac. Thats just a no go area. Seriously though, Ja Rule has always sucked...When he got booed off the stage at The source awards that pretty much summed up how good he is. People were sick of watching him trying to act like a gangsta whilst producing those horrible R&B tracks with the talentless Ashanti. The ratings the critics give his albums are painfully low... Ja only really appeals to young teens and he is now basically whipping mule to other (usually more talented) rap artists making diss tracks about him. if I was Ja I would seriously think about quitting. Everyone who is the slightest bit sceptical of the **** they listen to is tearing him apart. The teenyboppers are flocking to 50 Cent now anyway so Ja can't really use his popularity as a foundation to stand on. He needs to just quit before he gets utterly destroyed. If Ja tries to battle people like Eminem he's going to get embarassed.

Tell me this: which rappers respect Ja? Only about a handful of rappers respect him now. You know it's true. Argue all u want, u can't change that. Nas is has been signed to the inc for a couple of years now and he hasn't made any major releases yet. when asked about being signed with them he says "i never said i was down with murder inc." may be because he's afraid a lot of rappers will take shots at him for being signed with them? every murder inc video is like a movie, they think they're the black mafia or some sh!t. ja had a good upbringing but now he wants to try to look all hard. he needs to sit his ass down before some real <REMOVED> eat him up.

Old Post 06-22-2004 11:55 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #84  quote:

come on, try to argue with what i said, make up something to cover up for ja again

Old Post 06-22-2004 11:58 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #85  quote:

quote:
jarulz_gurl said this in post #77 :

^if this thread is supposed to be about how ja fool is better than "loose change" (which you still haven't proved. you just argue about what i think, you haven't posted anything that shows who's better) then well......

it's supposed to be rain tonight...

plus, ja named his last album "blood in my eye" which is part of the chorus of 50's song "many men." all ja does is copy other *****s style. DMX is beefing with him now because ja copied his style. He's a clown, no one takes him serious. Except you groupies who are ready to <REMOVED> . You won't listen to what anyone else says because it's set in your mind that ja is the best rapper ever, which is FAR, FAR from the truth. i hear more positive things about 50 now than ja. 50 has been trying to get in the game for a long time, working hard and doing his own thing, and he's here now. 50's mixtapes have been circulating for a long time, they're dope. u don't hear about any ja rule mixtapes. no real <REMOVED> . in the street are listening to him. he's not nominated for anything at the BET awards this year. face it, JA IS WHACK. <REMOVED RANT>

One more thing: Get Rich Or Die Tryin' went 8x platinum.
The Last Temptation came nowhere near that.

Old Post 06-23-2004 12:39 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #86  quote:

NO CURSING OR FLAMING. IF this continues, I will close the thread and give out warning points.

Fuscia
INReview Senior Moderator

Old Post 06-23-2004 03:00 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jinder
Mastermind

post #87  quote:

quote:
D-L said this in post #79 :

^If theres one thing i've learned about topics like this, it's that not many people that belong to this forum can handle other peoples' opinions (jarulzgirl.) FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If someone hates 50 Cent/Ja Rule, all right, they hate him. Its not like you need to agree or anything. That's the beauty of an OPINION.
if i think 50's better than ja that's my opinion. i don't give a damn if u agree or disagree. writing in caps doesn't doing anything, it just makes u look even more immature.

if u say that then we can say we dont give a damn about your opinion thats our opinion and we are allowed to have it. u are allowed to have an opnion but u need to know some are right and some are wrong. for example if i say i grass is blue this is wrong. this is like some of your opinions

Old Post 06-24-2004 01:03 PM

jinder
Mastermind

post #88  quote:

quote:
Jarells_Honey said this in post #82 :
to Jinder i'm back ***** ha ha ha

u neva went away u havent got lives of your own to go to. why r u here???????????????????????????????????????????????

Old Post 06-24-2004 01:05 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #89  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #87 :

if u say that then we can say we dont give a damn about your opinion thats our opinion and we are allowed to have it. u are allowed to have an opnion but u need to know some are right and some are wrong. for example if i say i grass is blue this is wrong. this is like some of your opinions

^ i get what you mean, but no one's opinion can be wrong. for example, like if i say no the grass is green, that's a fact, because there's absolute proof. you may think my opinion is wrong, but someone else may agree with it.

Old Post 06-24-2004 11:42 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #90  quote:

oh jinder u know how you said i don't have a life? well if that's true then why do you be posting up here too? i was going to stop posting up here but you always arguing and ****, so whatever

Old Post 06-24-2004 11:51 PM
Time: 12:41 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « 12 [3] 45 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Scariest Rapper
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: