Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Scariest Rapper
Search this Thread:
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
jarulz_gurl
Veteran

Local time: 03:21 PM

post #31  quote:

quote:
D-Licious said this in post #26 :
g-unit is number 3 on 106 & Park today. Let me see...what was Ja? Oh yeah, his gay ass isn't up here. I doubt your mama even lets some of you watch 106 & Park. Grow up. 50 can rhyme better than Ja, Ja is just a Pac wanna be. He's a transvestite (go to dictionary.com and look that one up) and a fraud. He didn't grow up in the hood, he never been shot and he claims he gangsta. He sounds like somebody's cat getting stepped on when he sings/raps. 50 can talk about getting shot nine times because he must be strong if he lived. If Ja got shot once somebody would rape his weak 100-pound ass in the front yard. What you got to say about that, adolescents?

i got 2 say;
were da heck was loose change wen ja was makin it big! tell u were in his girlfriend feminems trailer park, along with uncle sad gettin high on DICTIONARIES! with full body vests, and obviously on their heads ( they'll grab 2 much attention by killin some1 or else.
ja has the guts 2 shoot some1
loose is all talk,
and he tinks hes hard!
wateva!!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:30 PM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-L
Veteran

Local time: 10:21 AM

post #32  quote:

^key words there were "when ja WAS makin' it big." stop hatin and let 50 shine. anyway he was makin it big and now most people see how fake he is. i bet u didn't know that ja's never been shot and he didn't grow up in da hood. his only fans are groupies. oh yeah, and i'd be wearing a vest if i got shot 9 times too. ja needs to be smart and put one on too b4 someone shoots the <removed> out of that no-gangsta fake wanna-be <removed>. most people from the hood are strapped with vests and carry a gun where ever they go. most of y'all know nothin about that right? you must don't if you think ja's hard. if ja has the guts to shoot someone why hasn't he done it? you got that <removed> loose change stuff from ja, it's really gettin old and its corny. about your "clap back" comment, yeah he said he would do it but that <removed> hasn't released a song since when? like fall of 2003? 50 punked Ja and now everybody's callin him a wanksta. yall punkz back up and let g-unit shine. when it comes to fightin, both 50 and DMX would beat the <removed> outta Ja! lol. he's not from the hood, he lived in a mostly white neighborhood, his parents were Jehovah's Witnesses. he didn't have no rough life! ja thinks he's hard, not 50. when ja gets shot (dag, at least once!) then maybe he has the right to say he's gangsta....or maybe not since he's not one! Stop hatin' cuz ya gurl Ja backs down! give respect where it's due <removed>.

"bow down, it's ya girl D-L, AKA D-Licious straight from Chi-Town..."

Last edited by schmiggens on 05-14-2004 at 02:29 AM |
Old Post 05-14-2004 12:07 AM
Click here to Send D-L a Private Message Find more posts by D-L Add D-L to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-L REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-L
Veteran

post #33  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #28 :

either youre lyin bout being older than me or your too old and embarassed to put down your age, atleast ive got the guts to put down my real age

i'm 24 and proud of it. i've got 2 kids. and anyway why would i lie about my age to people who don't know me? putting down your real age doesn't mean you have guts, it's simply telling the truth, "jinder" or whatever the hell ur name is.

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:11 AM
Click here to Send D-L a Private Message Find more posts by D-L Add D-L to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-L REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-L
Veteran

post #34  quote:

i'm tired of this ja rule vs. 50 cent <removed>. it's never gonna end. i'll stop takin shots at people, for awhile anyway. i still think G-UNIT's number one. nobody come at me 4 that

Last edited by schmiggens on 05-14-2004 at 02:29 AM |
Old Post 05-14-2004 12:15 AM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #35  quote:

^^Lmao Get em' Like I said only my chick D-L can spaz on somebody in 3 different posts and still come out on top.

And@ JaRulz_Girl listen sweetie (I know I have to type in a way you understand) If I wanted to be you I would have my name saying JaRulz girl, if you didn't notice I didn't. And I DO NOT like the way you write, if you would have noticed that I used sarcasim then that wouldn't have came as such a surprise. I guess I will have to note when I use sarcasim so children like you will understand. And if I am one year older than you, why do you still write like a kindergartener. Grow up, and learn to write clear so I can actually read what you say sweetie and when you do that then come and talk to me. I'm Out 1

Old Post 05-14-2004 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jinder
Mastermind

post #36  quote:

u 2 are dumb ****s SPELT is a word, looks like tasteless should go and visit dictionary.com b4 recommending it to anyonelse. Jarells u r are cheap thats why u feel it u say u r educated yeah right!

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:15 PM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #37  quote:

^^Hmm let's see who feels really cheap because if you would have known that "spelt" was a word in the first place, then why in the hell did you go look the word up in the dicitionary. Damn you extra insecure and you know you felt cheap as hell when she said that. LOL *brushes the dirt off my shoulders* It's WHATEVER@Jinder cuz you ain't worth my time.

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:46 PM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jinder
Mastermind

post #38  quote:

i havent looked in a dictionary i dont carry them around like u

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:51 PM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #39  quote:

^^First of all having a dictionary around with you is not a bad thing. It is good to have back-up sweetheart. And you did look in the dictionary because you said SPELT is a word, looks like tasteless should go and visit dictionary.com<<Thats what you said, so why you trying to lie? Just confess that you felt insecure and you looked up a word..lmao *smh*

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:14 PM

D-Licious
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

Local time: 07:21 AM

post #40  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #36 :
u 2 are dumb ****s SPELT is a word, looks like tasteless should go and visit dictionary.com b4 recommending it to anyonelse. Jarells u r are cheap thats why u feel it u say u r educated yeah right!

yeah spelt is a word but not the way u were using it, sweetie. it doesn't mean the same thing as spelled. get it straight before u try talking back. the writing in bold thing was very cute.

Old Post 05-15-2004 11:13 PM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #41  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #38 :
i havent looked in a dictionary i dont carry them around like u

and maybe u should try carrying around a dictionary. you wouldn't be so ignorant then, would you? i can't believe you actually went to dictionary.com like a dumbass.

Old Post 05-15-2004 11:15 PM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #42  quote:

oh yeah, answer this: why should jarells honey feel cheap when you're the one who went to dictionary.com and looked up spelt? and you still got the definition wrong. u must be slow or somethin, i don't know. i'm laughin at u.

Old Post 05-15-2004 11:17 PM

D-Licious

post #43  quote:

vajinder or whatever, when did i ever say i was educated? u were just trying to act like u were all smart & all that but you didn't know the definition of "spelt" (it doesn't mean spelled) go back to dictionary.com or somethin

Old Post 05-15-2004 11:24 PM

jinder
Mastermind

post #44  quote:

Tasteless i didnt check the dictionary earlier but now to prove how lame, slow, dumb, u are that u cant even check a dictionary. i wrote in bold b4 to make it easier for u to understand but that didnt work
spell1 ( P )
v. spelled, or spelt (splt) spell?ing, spells
v. tr.
To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word or part of a word).
To constitute the letters of (a word): These letters spell animal.
To add up to; signify: Their unwise investment could spell financial ruin.

v. intr.
To form words by means of letters.

spelt
v.
A past tense and a past participle of spell1.

Old Post 05-17-2004 08:55 AM

jinder
Mastermind

post #45  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #36 :

Tasteless i dont make things up i said Jarells Honey says that shes educated.

Old Post 05-17-2004 09:17 AM

jinder
Mastermind

post #46  quote:

learn to read a dictionary sweeties

Old Post 05-17-2004 09:59 AM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #47  quote:

^^Wow that was a whitty comeback. *being sarcastic for all the slow ones out there* You just said the same mess I said to you, let's try and be a little bit more creative. *in the words of Simon* THAT WAS HORRIBLE

Old Post 05-17-2004 12:53 PM

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 11:21 PM

post #48  quote:

What is the conflict here? I don't get it are you arguing over whether "spelt" is a real word?

Old Post 05-18-2004 03:10 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #49  quote:

^^Emma we were arguing about the thread that Jinder started, then we started to argue about 50 and Ja and who is the best and because some people spelling was incorrect we started to argue about that, then we started arguing about using the dictionary. I really think it's funny

Old Post 05-18-2004 12:28 PM

jinder
Mastermind

post #50  quote:

no your spelling was wrong and you were telling other people to spell properly

Old Post 05-20-2004 08:32 AM

jinder
Mastermind

Re: Scariest Rapper post #51  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #1 :
NEW DOCUMENTARY: Welcome 2 the world of the scared and famous, i am your host Bobby Creep. I am here 2day with the worlds scariest rapper, 50 Cent. Hes here today with 6 bodyguards in his Hom B, sorry, sorry Hom V. B standing for bombproof that is. u need 2 see it on the street it comes in 2 colours gunmetal and black 50 has gone mental

this is where it started, some people ignored this and started changing the subject

Old Post 05-20-2004 08:37 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #52  quote:

I don't get it?

Old Post 05-20-2004 09:58 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #53  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #50 :
no your spelling was wrong and you were telling other people to spell properly

Ummm no sweetie Jarulz_gurl spelling was incorrect get ya facts straight before you throw out any old answer.

And@ Emma you know how people can start a thread and then the topic gets changed, we were talking about Ja until I said something don't really remember what I said then Jarulz_girl called me a "stupid face" for sayin my opinion and thats when this whole little arugement came about. thats what happened.

Old Post 05-20-2004 12:33 PM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #54  quote:

Well let's not start it up again.

Get back to talking about who's scary?

Old Post 05-21-2004 03:56 AM

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #55  quote:

u SPELT (YES, spelt!) 'sayin' rong so wat r talkin
an yea, SWEETIE, IM GONNA TYP AWY LIKE DIS!
HA!!!!!!

Old Post 05-21-2004 09:36 AM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #56  quote:

And you spelled (yes spelled) typ<<what that means I don't know and rong<<what is that? Like I said b4 it is okay to use slang but there is a difference between slang and ignorance and trust me you are all the way over on ignorance.

Old Post 05-21-2004 08:14 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #57  quote:

i got us off subject but i'm sayin though, these 12 year olds are in here talking junk like they know everything or somethin. (yes i'm aware of the fact that i spelled several words wrong.) somebody jumped on me bcuz i said "scariest rapper" meant ja had a scary looking face, which is my opinion. they r talking like they know what they're talking about but they really don't....

Old Post 05-24-2004 03:12 AM

D-L
Veteran

post #58  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #44 :
Tasteless i didnt check the dictionary earlier but now to prove how lame, slow, dumb, u are that u cant even check a dictionary. i wrote in bold b4 to make it easier for u to understand but that didnt work
spell1 ( P )
v. spelled, or spelt (splt) spell?ing, spells
v. tr.
To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word or part of a word).
To constitute the letters of (a word): These letters spell animal.
To add up to; signify: Their unwise investment could spell financial ruin.

v. intr.
To form words by means of letters.

spelt
v.
A past tense and a past participle of spell1.

^i can't believe vajinder went to a dictionary to try to prove me wrong. on 2nd thought, u probably made that definition yourself. i had 2 get that out. lets get back on subject ok i'll try 2 but its hard sometimes. another thing, calling me "tasteless" doesn't do anything to me, "sweetie." i'm still going to sleep well at night.

Old Post 05-24-2004 03:16 AM

D-L
Veteran

post #59  quote:

what's scary? i don't even know what this thread is about

Old Post 05-24-2004 03:17 AM

jinder
Mastermind

post #60  quote:

oh no im not goin to get any sleep jus co u called me vajinder (yeah huh huh whateva)

Old Post 05-27-2004 12:40 PM
Time: 03:21 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Scariest Rapper
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: