Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Jokes & Other Humor > I cannot believe there are still such blatantly racist pigs in this day and age!!!!!
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

Local time: 08:31 AM

post #31  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #30 :
You know, there's only two types of people I cannot stand: those who dislike people based on their ethnicity, and the Scottish.

-HECK!

I'm offended at that!
what the HECK!
I'm Scottish and English, i see nothing wrong with me other then i'm not normal

Old Post 12-18-2004 06:04 AM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

daemon17
Elizabeth Formositas
Montclaire House

post #32  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #22 :
im not sure the person that came up with "santa" didnt thin, or make it because its an acranim of satan. and do black people beleive in santa? i think so, so you can not say that it is predominantly white, because otherwise it would only be white people beleivein.

i think santa was made in england, or eurupe, BEFORE they even thought that black people existed, so you cant really go around saying that

btw, i think your idea on coal has probly come about from the hatred between white and black

Santa was started in Europe I believe. I know the french have had him around for awhile.. we were talking about it in class. Their santa is actually thin... so ha!

Old Post 12-18-2004 02:12 PM
Click here to Send daemon17 a Private Message Visit daemon17's homepage! Find more posts by daemon17 Add daemon17 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore daemon17 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

post #33  quote:

I'm not racist i hate everyone equally :P
j/k'

Old Post 12-18-2004 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

post #34  quote:

quote:
daemon17 said this in post #33 :

Santa was started in Europe I believe. I know the french have had him around for awhile.. we were talking about it in class. Their santa is actually thin... so ha!

Santa story is based off a real person who made toys from what i understand. He didn't go down chimneys or anything of course. He just lived, made toys, and died.

Old Post 12-18-2004 09:15 PM

daemon17
Elizabeth Formositas
Montclaire House

post #35  quote:

quote:
Dreamzwalker said this in post #35 :

Santa story is based off a real person who made toys from what i understand. He didn't go down chimneys or anything of course. He just lived, made toys, and died.

he was originally St. A Claus - santa claus was derived from that.

Old Post 12-18-2004 09:24 PM
Click here to Send daemon17 a Private Message Visit daemon17's homepage! Find more posts by daemon17 Add daemon17 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore daemon17 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

post #36  quote:

The Legend of St. Nicholas

The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey. Much admired for his piety and kindness, St. Nicholas became the subject of many legends. It is said that he gave away all of his inherited wealth and traveled the countryside helping the poor and sick. One of the best known of the St. Nicholas stories is that he saved three poor sisters from being sold into slavery or prostitution by their father by providing them with a dowry so that they could be married. Over the course of many years, Nicholas's popularity spread and he became known as the protector of children and sailors. His feast day is celebrated on the anniversary of his death, December 6. This was traditionally considered a lucky day to make large purchases or to get married. By the Renaissance, St. Nicholas was the most popular saint in Europe. Even after the Protestant Reformation, when the veneration of saints began to be discouraged, St. Nicholas maintained a positive reputation, especially in Holland.

just something that i found.

Old Post 12-18-2004 09:31 PM
Time: 02:31 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Jokes & Other Humor > I cannot believe there are still such blatantly racist pigs in this day and age!!!!!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: