Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Jokes & Other Humor > I cannot believe there are still such blatantly racist pigs in this day and age!!!!!
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 09:22 AM

Angry I cannot believe there are still such blatantly racist pigs in this day and age!!!!! post #1  quote:

I put on a ski mask and I walked into a bank with my gun drawn and asked to open a checking account.

THEY CALLED THE COPS ON ME
WHAT JUST CUZ I'M BLACK I'M GONNA ROB THE BANK?!?!?!?!

ignorant, racist, stupid, bigoted, hateful, xenophobic... what a bunch of dicks.

Old Post 12-13-2004 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Thumbs down racist lyrics post #2  quote:

those Neo-Nazis singing "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" on the radio... makes me sick.

Old Post 12-17-2004 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 02:22 PM

post #3  quote:

i think thats ment to mean they hope it snows, not that they prefer that only white people were around at christmas. if people from other races want to cellebrate christmas, its alright by me, as long as they treat me in the same way.

Old Post 12-17-2004 05:43 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #4  quote:

sure.... it all starts singing a seemingly harmless "White Christmas"

....next thing you know you're marching around with a white sheet

THIS WILL NOT STAND!

I'm writing a letter to the radio station.

Old Post 12-17-2004 05:45 PM

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

Local time: 08:22 AM

post #5  quote:

Old Post 12-17-2004 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #6  quote:

i find its happening the other way round, i live in england, and when i was young, the streets were basically only white people. nowadays, although the ratio is still 10% ethnic, 90% white, it feels like the world is more like 50%. racism has dumbed down alot in the last 10 years, people are much more welcoming, going into a bank with a sci mask and a gun ... i mean any one would get suspicious, even if there black, white, blue, pink, yellow ....

Old Post 12-17-2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

post #7  quote:

I beg to differ panda, i find people who are not white more racist no a days. Perhaps its toned down where you are located but not where i am located. At least among 25 year olds and below.

Old Post 12-17-2004 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #8  quote:

i ment the racsim TOWARDS black people, black people think, because they have more freedom, they can do what they like.

it feels like 50% black/white because black people are causing a lot of trouble, and then they complain that people are too racist and they need to act like they do to get a raw deal

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:06 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

systematic oppression post #9  quote:

I caught EVERY red light between my house and my job yesterday.

The CIA has installed advanced camera technology in the traffic lights to detect when a black man is approaching.

Believe it or not.... True story.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:14 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:22 AM

post #10  quote:

Although Dekka started this thread with satirical intent, maybe it should be moved to Culture and Society.

Hey Dekka, maybe you should move Down Under. They don't have a white Christmas.

M.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:14 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Re: systematic oppression post #11  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #10 :

The CIA has installed advanced camera technology in the traffic lights to detect when a black man is approaching.

I see those cameras here too. They are keeping tabs on non-white non-citizens.

M.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:15 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #12  quote:

me thinks i hear sarcasm, or ar you being serious, cos thats just too far

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:19 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #13  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #13 :
me thinks i hear sarcasm, or ar you being serious, cos thats just too far

You caught on huh?

Hey Dekka, what about Santa Claus being a fat white man? Why can't he be a fat black man huh?

Man, this thread reminds me of Chris Rock in 'Dogma'.

M.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:21 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #14  quote:

did you know that Jeus (sp i can never spell that), scientists have said that he was most likely black, coming from bethlehem and all

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:23 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #15  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #15 :
did you know that Jeus (sp i can never spell that), scientists have said that he was most likely black, coming from bethlehem and all

We cannot say that he was black (as in an African), but it seems to be natural that he should look like the rest of the people of Jerusalem instead of the European look we are all familiar with. But then again, we don't know for sure.

M.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:27 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #16  quote:

I don't know about straight-up black but he was probably olive-skinned black-haired... Middle Eastern looking. Because, he is, after all, Middle Eastern.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:27 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #17  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #14 :

You caught on huh?

Hey Dekka, what about Santa Claus being a fat white man? Why can't he be a fat black man huh?

Man, this thread reminds me of Chris Rock in 'Dogma'.

M.

is it any wonder that Santa rearranged spells "Satan?"

Santa Claus represents the fat greed of the white man, and he rewards the "good kids" with presents to indoctrinate them with greed and reward for obedience. And leaves COAL for the bad ones!!! (BLACK IS BAD????????????)

I find it highly offensive

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:30 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #18  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #18 :

is it any wonder that Santa rearranged spells "Satan?"

Santa Claus represents the fat greed of the white man, and he rewards the "good kids" with presents to indoctrinate them with greed and reward for obedience. And leaves COAL for the bad ones!!! (BLACK IS BAD????????????)

I find it highly offensive

Oh yeah, and what about the Easter Bunny? Why does the bunny have to be white? There are a lot of multi-colored bunnies, but should the Easter Bunny be white? I smell a conspiracy against non-whites.

M.

p.s. The Easter bunny is white, right? Or is it pink?

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:33 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #19  quote:

awwwww the easter bunny is a cute fluffy widdle bunny-wabbit

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:34 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #20  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #20 :
awwwww the easter bunny is a cute fluffy widdle bunny-wabbit

Don't get fooled by the cuteness of the bunny my friend. Under that cute fluffy look lies a highly biased concept.

M.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:35 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #21  quote:

im not sure the person that came up with "santa" didnt thin, or make it because its an acranim of satan. and do black people beleive in santa? i think so, so you can not say that it is predominantly white, because otherwise it would only be white people beleivein.

i think santa was made in england, or eurupe, BEFORE they even thought that black people existed, so you cant really go around saying that

btw, i think your idea on coal has probly come about from the hatred between white and black

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:36 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #22  quote:

what colour is the tooth fairy

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:38 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #23  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #22 :
im not sure the person that came up with "santa" didnt thin, or make it because its an acranim of satan. and do black people beleive in santa? i think so, so you can not say that it is predominantly white, because otherwise it would only be white people beleivein.

i think santa was made in england, or eurupe, BEFORE they even thought that black people existed, so you cant really go around saying that

btw, i think your idea on coal has probly come about from the hatred between white and black

Dude, this forum is called 'Jokes and other Humor' for a reason. Chill out.

M.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:39 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #24  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #23 :
what colour is the tooth fairy

The color of... tooth?

The tooth fairy is also white!!! It is obvious now, it is all obvious!!!

M.

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:39 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #25  quote:

i know i nioticed it after i posted that one lol

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:40 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #26  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #25 :

The color of... tooth?

The tooth fairy is also white!!! It is obvious now, it is all obvious!!!

M.

have you accually seen the tooth fairy, they must be multi coloured, teeth are white yes, whose around to see the fairy, the children are asleep, when SHE comes

Old Post 12-17-2004 06:43 PM

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

Re: systematic oppression post #27  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #10 :

Gimme a link - because if they are looking for one black man, it means he's been very naughty.

Old Post 12-17-2004 08:35 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #28  quote:

ok here's a link to the full story:

The Systematic Oppression of The Black American

Old Post 12-17-2004 09:36 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 06:22 AM

post #29  quote:

You know, there's only two types of people I cannot stand: those who dislike people based on their ethnicity, and the Scottish.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-18-2004 05:29 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #30  quote:

don't even get me started on the Scottish.

Old Post 12-18-2004 05:36 AM
Time: 02:22 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Jokes & Other Humor > I cannot believe there are still such blatantly racist pigs in this day and age!!!!!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: