Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Agree2Disagree > Euthanasia/Right to Die > Michael may not have good intentions.
Search this Thread:
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 12:18 PM

post #16  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #13 :
By the way, in regard to the needle sticks, if you see track marks on a drug addict's arms does that mean that he is not a user because you didn't see him actually injecting himself?

Its a little bit different of a story.

If she didnt witness him actually doing it, it could have been anyone, if it even happened at all...we dont even know that for a fact.

Im sorry if you feel that he is guilty for that...but we dont even know if that story is true.

She could have easily taken it and had it checked for prints. Did the hospital document for this blood test she said happened?

Doesnt anyone find it odd that an everyday person could just walk into a hospital and have total influence on the whole system? I do.

Thats why I doubt her story somewhat.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:28 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #17  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #17 :

And as far as I'm concerned, anything Michael Schiavo said regarding the wishes of Terri Schiavo is flimsy and has no standing to it whatsoever. There were those who testified stating that Terri loved life and never would have said those things.

But again, like I said..she had both friends and family members (on her side of the family) testify that she wanted this.

The people that stated she didnt are the ones that said that even if she did want this, they wouldnt grant it.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:31 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #18  quote:

Well..this is just how I feel at this point. There is only the he said/she said with the nurse and the husband.

I cant argue anything else without much more needed facts.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:32 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 02:48 PM

post #19  quote:

Where is this $700,000?
She has been getting no speech therapy, physical therapy, rehabilitation whatsoever.
The family has been wanting to provide these things, but Schiavo won't allow it.

Divorce her. Why won't he divorce her? Will he not receive this 700K if he divorces her? No wonder he wants her dead as soon as possible.
And with all these other allegations, there may be another motive.

It's all very fishy.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:35 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

Local time: 01:18 PM

post #20  quote:

He has denied her any therapy, she hasn't seen that outdoors for years. He has denied any work with her in eating normally.

I think the courts should apply the feeding tube long enough to send her to a team of doctors to run her throught every test they can think of. If they then come back and say she is a lost cause then so be it.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

Local time: 01:18 PM

post #21  quote:

Just as in the Scott Peterson case, Divorce is always an option.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 02:18 AM

post #22  quote:

quote:
I think the courts should apply the feeding tube long enough to send her to a team of doctors to run her throught every test they can think of. If they then come back and say she is a lost cause then so be it.

Really that should've been the first thing happened.

They've probably tried, but I am sure that her parents can apply for guardianship or legal power of attorney based on the fact that Terri's husband is not looking out for Terri's best interests, has not enough interest in Terri (evidenced by his new relationship/ family), and is not giving her the care she needs.

I think the husband just really needs to be removed from the picture.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:41 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #23  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #18 :

She could have easily taken it and had it checked for prints. Did the hospital document for this blood test she said happened?

Doesnt anyone find it odd that an everyday person could just walk into a hospital and have total influence on the whole system? I do.

Thats why I doubt her story somewhat.

First of all, it was a nursing home not a hospital.
Secondly, before Shiavo went into the room he grabbed her chart from the staff.

My grandmother, barely 5 foot tall commanded my grandfather's nursing home in the same manner. It is extremely possible. But she did it to ensure that they were taking the best care of my Pops as possible. Believe me, if a 5 foot granny can command a nursing home so could a big young man who may not have had the best intentions for his wife.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:45 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #24  quote:

I found this to be interesting:

I thought it was her husband...in actuality, the nurses claim they saw the marks after her parents left.

Police Cite "No Reason For Concern" Over Terri Schiavo's Puncture Marks
By Dave Reynolds, Inclusion Daily Express
March 30, 2004

CLEARWATER, FLORIDA--Terri Schiavo was rushed to a hospital emergency room Monday night, after nursing home workers reported finding what appeared to be marks made by a small hypodermic needle on her arms.

Terri was returned to the nursing home a few hours later, after toxicology and blood tests found no unauthorized drugs or other substances in her system.

"There is no reason for concern," Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. "Neither my detective who stopped by the scene at the hospital, nor the medical experts found anything that gave them any pause."

Michael Schiavo's attorney, George Felos, said the five small puncture wounds -- four on one arm, and one on the other -- indicated that Terri had been a victim of battery.

"It appears that someone was either trying to inject Terri Schiavo with something or withdraw fluids from her," Felos said. "Even if there was nothing injected in her body, there is certainly evidence of an unpermitted physical contact, a battery on her."

Nursing personnel said they noticed the marks immediately after Terri's parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, visited her for 45 minutes.

Mr. Schindler told a local television station that nothing was wrong when he left Terri. He denied inserting a needle into her arms.

George Tragos, an attorney representing the Schindlers, said it was "absurd" to suggest that Terri's parents were responsible for the marks.

"It's just another mean-spirited attack designed to get some judicial advantage," Tragos told the Associated Press.

Mr. Schiavo has ordered that Terri have no visitors until authorities have completed their investigation.

The Schindlers and Michael Schiavo have been waging a legal war over Terri's life for the past six years. While her parents believe she responds to her environment and is alert, her husband believes she has been in a "persistent vegetative state", that she cannot interact with her surroundings, cannot feel pain, and will not recover from her 1990 brain injury. He petitioned the court in 1998 to have her feeding tube removed, claiming that she told him before her injury that she would not have wanted to live "by artificial means".

The courts ordered her feeding tube removed so she would die of starvation and dehydration on October 16, 2003. Governor Jeb Bush, responding to tens of thousands of messages from disability rights advocates and right-to-life supporters, championed "Terri's Law" through the Legislature, giving him permission to have the feeding tube reinserted six days later.

Mr. Schiavo immediately sued the governor, claiming that the law violated Terri's privacy, along with the Florida Constitution. That case is still pending.

On Monday afternoon, Pinellas County Circuit Judge George W. Greer denied the Schindlers' motion seeking to have Mr. Schiavo defend their claims that he is violating a 1996 court order which required him to share medical information about Terri. Schiavo argued that he has shared sufficient information with them through attorneys, which he claimed is the accepted protocol.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:45 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #25  quote:

Appeals Court Wants Schiavo Case On Fast Track To Supreme Court;
Police Find No Criminal Intent Behind Puncture Marks

May 14, 2004

CLEARWATER, FLORIDA--There were two major developments in the case of Terri Schiavo, during the week that followed a local court's decision to toss out the law which has kept her alive since October.

On Wednesday, the 2nd District Court of Appeal indicated that it wants the state's challenge to a May 6 Pinellas Circuit Court decision moved quickly to the state Supreme Court. It gave Governor Jeb Bush and Terri's husband, Michael Schiavo, 10 days to explain why the ruling that overturned "Terri's Law" should not bypass the appeals court and be sent directly to the high court as "a matter of great importance requiring immediate resolution."

On Friday, Clearwater police said that puncture marks discovered on Terri's arm on March 29 were not caused deliberately and that a device found in her bed was actually a connector for medical feeding and irrigation tubes.

Michael Schiavo restricted visits to his wife when he suspected that Terri's parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, used a hypodermic needle to inject something into her.

Police Chief Sid Klein said their investigation found no evidence of harm, injury or violation from a criminal act. Toxicology tests found nothing unusual in Terri's blood. Klein said it was likely that the marks came from a lift used to transport Terri at the nursing home.

http://www.inclusiondaily.com/archi.../14.htm#schiavo

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:48 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #26  quote:

Yeah right.
Her affidavit said she worked in a nursing home.
She has been in nursing homes and hospices not hospitals.
I have obviously all along been stating this nurses statements.

RE post 26. We don't know what's the truth in this situation.

Has someone included the CIA in on this because there is more disinformation regarding this case than I have had to endure watching the entire Iraqi conflict unfold!

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:50 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #27  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #28 :
Yeah right.
Her affidavit said she worked in a nursing home.
She has been in nursing homes and hospices not hospitals.
I have obviously all along been stating this nurses statements.

Okay...I mistakenly said hospital....

I dont understand the rest of what you are saying though. Im not stating that her "job" is making her a liar. Im confused.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:52 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #28  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #27 :
Appeals Court Wants Schiavo Case On Fast Track To Supreme Court;
Police Find No Criminal Intent Behind Puncture Marks

May 14, 2004

CLEARWATER, FLORIDA--There were two major developments in the case of Terri Schiavo, during the week that followed a local court's decision to toss out the law which has kept her alive since October.

On Wednesday, the 2nd District Court of Appeal indicated that it wants the state's challenge to a May 6 Pinellas Circuit Court decision moved quickly to the state Supreme Court. It gave Governor Jeb Bush and Terri's husband, Michael Schiavo, 10 days to explain why the ruling that overturned "Terri's Law" should not bypass the appeals court and be sent directly to the high court as "a matter of great importance requiring immediate resolution."

On Friday, Clearwater police said that puncture marks discovered on Terri's arm on March 29 were not caused deliberately and that a device found in her bed was actually a connector for medical feeding and irrigation tubes.

Michael Schiavo restricted visits to his wife when he suspected that Terri's parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, used a hypodermic needle to inject something into her.

Police Chief Sid Klein said their investigation found no evidence of harm, injury or violation from a criminal act. Toxicology tests found nothing unusual in Terri's blood. Klein said it was likely that the marks came from a lift used to transport Terri at the nursing home.

http://www.inclusiondaily.com/archi.../14.htm#schiavo

Which time on March 29 are they talking about?
The same time in the mid nineties when the nurse said she witnessed this?

What do these puncture marks have to do with allegations in the mid 90's?

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:54 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #29  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #29 :

Okay...I mistakenly said hospital....

I dont understand the rest of what you are saying though. Im not stating that her "job" is making her a liar. Im confused.

You were wondering how one person could take over a hospital.

A hospital would have been more difficult than a nursing home.

And I gave the analogy of my grandmother and how she very easily commandeered the nursing home where my grandfather was housed.

If my grandmother could commandeer a nursing home, surely a beligerant young strong man could have no problem.

Sorry for the confusion.

Old Post 03-23-2005 04:59 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #30  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #30 :

Which time on March 29 are they talking about?
The same time in the mid nineties when the nurse said she witnessed this?

What do these puncture marks have to do with allegations in the mid 90's?

I dont know...I cant find any articles that claim that she was taken to the hospital for that reason during that time.

This was the only thing I could find about any puncture marks on her arm.

Doesnt it seem odd that this nurse has the same claim as the one towards the parents in 2004?

Im not saying anything...I just found it wierd.

Old Post 03-23-2005 05:03 AM
Time: 06:18 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Agree2Disagree > Euthanasia/Right to Die > Michael may not have good intentions.
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: