Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Philosophy & Religion > Absurdities of the Second Surrah
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « First « 23 [4]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
TWBR
In the Now Guru

Local time: 05:46 AM

post #91  quote:

I wish for a state for the Jews, but not through Zionism, form another Organization that is not like Zionism, what Zionists say,want, and have done is completely horrible.

Old Post 06-28-2004 08:43 PM
Click here to Send TWBR a Private Message Find more posts by TWBR Add TWBR to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TWBR REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

antizionist2004
In the Now Guru

Local time: 10:46 AM

post #92  quote:

quote:
Well now, in the time that we live in,

Zionist = you are for the State of Israel

I agree, modern zionism is to do with the upkeep of the state of Israel. This is why I am called "antizionist2004."

quote:
I wish for a state for the Jews, but not through Zionism, form another Organization that is not like Zionism, what Zionists say,want, and have done is completely horrible.

You wish for a state of the Jews? Then, like me, in one sense you are a zionist as well. Of course, the way they got their state is completely unacceptable, which is a great shame.

quote:
I'M not going to lie, admin says you are two seperate individuals!!!

If this is so, then it is far worse, as you both are really misguided and are misguiding people!!

I thought and was hoping that it would be proven that thier is only one hateful idiot in this forum, who spread lies and that is devildog!!

but now it seems thier are two!!

Oh what a shame of it all!!!

Also this is the sort of methodology of argument devildog puts against muslims, keeps arguing his point even when he has been proven to be lying he insists that he is correct, at least I have the decency to admit it when I am wrong!

This is how it feels when you try and make something look like something different from its context!!

I think you should be honest and admit your lies devildog!!!

So much for:

quote:
So how many ID'S have you really got then!!

is it Just you and devildog or are thier others as well!!!!

I'll def do the IP check now if Admin will do it for me and check!!!

quote:
Also it amazes me that both of you registered in November 2003, how convenient devildog!!!

quote:
Don't panic devildog!!!

the more you panic the more you drop yourself into it!!!
I would reccomend you stop trying so hard to cover this up, as it now looks that you are really worried!!!

quote:
Yeh mate --- devildog seems to reply quite easily at UK time!!
He's been answering threads all day today!! Does'nt seem like an issue thier!!
Quite convenient your going now!! Yes and now pop ups devildog!!!

I think I have made my point anyway!!! the rest is for everyone on IN -REVIEW to decide!!!

quote:
Thats the thing thats making it more obvious!!

the way you are desperately arguing against it!!!! Anyway --- I have said my peace!!
Ip addresses are not even an issue, anyone can use one computer at home and one at work or college etc!!

On top of that --- it is easy to log in one name and log out then log in another name!!!

I have to add the only reason I said all this is because you and devildog mirrors your opinions and the way you write your posts is very similar to devildogs!!

Thus making me think!!! looks like a one man job goin on!!!

I think I've made my point, I could go on, but I don't want to embarass you further.

Raven200, you have proven how desperate you are to get one over on devildog.

You made very serious allegations, challenged the whole forum to know the truth about "us" and then say it's not true? You should never have made up such rubbish in the first place.

You have lost all credibility on this forum. You are the absolute laughing stock here. Pathetic!!

Old Post 06-28-2004 10:02 PM
Click here to Send antizionist2004 a Private Message Find more posts by antizionist2004 Add antizionist2004 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore antizionist2004 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

devildog
In the Now Guru

post #93  quote:

Indeed

Old Post 06-28-2004 10:10 PM
Find more posts by devildog Add devildog to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore devildog REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 02:46 AM

post #94  quote:

All right, how about we drop all the talk of conspiracies about devildog and get back on topic.

Old Post 06-28-2004 10:33 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

raven200
Mastermind

post #95  quote:

Laugh all you want!!! I have no shame, unlike you I am honest and if I make a mistake I openly admit it!!!

You on the other hand are both kaniving liars!!!
What I did is what you two have been doing in everythread against Islam!!

I have made that clear to all!!!!
You opinion does not bother me at all!!

Old Post 06-28-2004 11:31 PM
Click here to Send raven200 a Private Message Find more posts by raven200 Add raven200 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore raven200 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

antizionist2004
In the Now Guru

post #96  quote:

Lol ... you have proven how desperate you are to get one over on devildog in the last few days.

Look, I know it's hard to accept that he's beaten you in every debate so far, but that's no reason to start playing childish games..or as fuscia said.."conspiracy theories" hahaha

Old Post 06-28-2004 11:34 PM
Click here to Send antizionist2004 a Private Message Find more posts by antizionist2004 Add antizionist2004 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore antizionist2004 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

raven200
Mastermind

post #97  quote:

My point was and still is, that you and devildog are one, you two are from the same breed!!

You are so similar, that it is difficult to differentiate you two!!
Unfortunately Devildog has not won any debate, forget me I have not seen him pull one over anyone yet!!
He pulled one over you, shows your limited mind!!!
His debate is disgusting and foul, and he uses inaccurate scriptures which I have already proven!!

You two clowns think that people don't read other threads, but mate they all do and it is obvious to who wants to understand it that devildog has nothing to stand on!!!

You are like his trained little pet, get a mind of your own mate!!!!

Old Post 06-28-2004 11:40 PM
Click here to Send raven200 a Private Message Find more posts by raven200 Add raven200 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore raven200 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

antizionist2004
In the Now Guru

post #98  quote:

quote:
My point was and still is, that you and devildog are one, you two are from the same breed!!

You are so similar, that it is difficult to differentiate you two!!

We both expose Islam for what it is. We both realise that Islam is a dangerous religion that needs to be exposed before many more "infidels" and Jews are killed by good Muslims (aka bad people).

But to say we are exactly the same is plain stupid. This is one issue. For example, on the Israel/Palestine conflict we disagree, I am anti-Israel and he is a strong Zionist.

quote:

I have read your debates with an open mind. Devildog consistentlly beats you in debates. He has proven that you don't even know your own scriptures properly.

quote:
He pulled one over you, shows your limited mind!!!

Actually, it shows the opposite. The fact I was prepared to listen to him shows that at least I have an open mind.

quote:
His debate is disgusting and foul, and he uses inaccurate scriptures which I have already proven!!

But his debate are not of his words! They are the words of Allah and Mohammed! The only things that are foul, therefore, are the Qur'an and the Hadith - not devildog!

quote:
You two clowns think that people don't read other threads, but mate they all do and it is obvious to who wants to understand it that devildog has nothing to stand on!!!

This statement doesn't merit a response.

quote:
You are like his trained little pet, get a mind of your own mate!!!!

Don't be so downright stupid, of course I have a mind of my own. Just because I have an open mind, and changed my mind about a certain issue, doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own. You just don't like the fact that I now believe something which you don't agree with.

Old Post 06-28-2004 11:52 PM

TWBR
In the Now Guru

post #99  quote:

quote:
antizionist2004 said this in post #96 :
Lol ... you have proven how desperate you are to get one over on devildog in the last few days.

Look, I know it's hard to accept that he's beaten you in every debate so far, but that's no reason to start playing childish games..or as fuscia said.."conspiracy theories" hahaha

Between you and DevilDog, of course DevilDog won, you believe in the same **** that he believes in.

Dont tell us that he beat Raven or me, ok?

Old Post 06-28-2004 11:53 PM
Click here to Send TWBR a Private Message Find more posts by TWBR Add TWBR to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TWBR REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TWBR
In the Now Guru

post #100  quote:

quote:
antizionist2004 said this in post #98 :

We both expose Islam for what it is. We both realise that Islam is a dangerous religion that needs to be exposed before many more "infidels" and Jews are killed by good Muslims (aka bad people).

You guys arent exposing Islam at all, the only thing that is being exposed is your ignorance and your betrayal to God.

quote:

I have read your debates with an open mind. Devildog consistentlly beats you in debates. He has proven that you don't even know your own scriptures properly.

Again, you just simply believe in everything that DevilDog says, you accept everything as true, thats not being open.

Thats when the illusion of Knowledge kicks in.

Wether Raven does or doesnt know his own scripters properly is not your problem or anybodies, hes doing a great job defending Islam.

quote:

Actually, it shows the opposite. The fact I was prepared to listen to him shows that at least I have an open mind.

Maybe because you started with an open mind, and slowly, you became close-minded, you believing in his lies is already an insult.

quote:

But his debate are not of his words! They are the words of Allah and Mohammed! The only things that are foul, therefore, are the Qur'an and the Hadith - not devildog!

I suggest you re-read that, sounds like you are saying that Allah and Mohammed are the ones who are debating with us.

DevilDog is grabbing the words of Allah and Mohammed which were already modified a bit and misusing them.

quote:

Don't be so downright stupid, of course I have a mind of my own. Just because I have an open mind, and changed my mind about a certain issue, doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own. You just don't like the fact that I now believe something which you don't agree with.

Ok, Raven lets drop the close-minded thing for AZ2004 and leave it for DevilDog, AZ2004 is just too easy to fool.

Old Post 06-29-2004 12:14 AM

TWBR
In the Now Guru

post #101  quote:

SEEK HELP ASAP

Old Post 06-29-2004 12:17 AM

devildog
In the Now Guru

post #102  quote:

quote:
antizionist2004 said this in post #98 :

You have no idea how rare it is. I applaud your courage.

I couldn't say it any better

With this knowledge of Islam, you will find this to be a recurring theme. Get use to it . Muslims have absolutely no answer for the truth so they resort to personal attacks AZ. Clearly, it is out of frustration. As you have seen with me here, you will more than likely get death threats also. I just wish that they would do as you have and come back educated so they can debate in a logical manner. This, of coarse, will never happen.
The blindness is fascinating, really. I am amazed at how they can just dismiss the most damning and incriminating evidence like it was nothing. The sad truth is this; A smart Muslim would stay away from a debate with a knowledgeable person. When a Muslim debates an issue that is so clear it is painful, I know that they don't know what the Qu'ran says. Its really that easy, because anyone who really knows what the message is, knows that Allah is just a figment of Mo's imagination and he was there to justify and quench Mo's desires for sex, power, and money. End of story. Those who lived with Muhammad, dealt with him, worked with him, and listened to him, knew exactly who he was: ?He is a sorcerer, a charlatan, a wizard telling lies.?

?He is a demon-possessed sorcerer fabricating scripture,?

The Meccans shouted: ?Muhammad, you are an insane, demon-possessed sorcerer, forging the Qur?an.?
Allah answered:
?My Messenger is not insane, nor is he demon-possessed.?

According to the Qur?an, Muhammad?s friends called him: a ?liar? and a ?magician? They accused him of being ?possessed by devils.? His kin called him an ?insane plagiarizing poet.? He was characterized a ?sorcerer,? ?lunatic,? ?farfetched forger,? ?fool,? and ?specious pretender.?

Muhammad?s relatives and neighbors, men and women who knew him far better than any Muslim today, said: ??The nearest thing to the truth is that he is a sorcerer who has brought a message by which he separates a man from his father, his brother, his wife, children and family.? They all agreed. Then, according their scheme, the men of Quraysh spread the word that ?this is nothing but ancient sorcery? among the pilgrims in the hajj season. They warned everyone they met that Muhammad was a possessed sorcerer .?

Old Post 06-29-2004 12:33 AM
Find more posts by devildog Add devildog to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore devildog REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Imam_Nathan
Rookie

Local time: 04:46 AM

post #103  quote:

Devildog;
It's good to see others fighting the good fight and exposing the truth of Islam.

When these muslims start arguing and saying that Ishaq's and Tabari's etc. works are wrong, then they must reject Islam, because all of Islam, and the life of muhammad are based on these works. without Muhammad, they have no prophet, and therefore no koran.

Your "friends" here are reduced to arguing relatively few points, and ignoring that the entire koran, hadith from beginning to end is flawed beyond salvation. If Allah can't get his story right, than how can he be a god?

there is no Ilah but Allah? Yes there is, his NAME is Yahweh.

Remember, the Koran confirms that Allah is the NAME of the islamic god, not that Allah means god.

Anyways, I was just looking around for the Islamic explanation for why Abraham has a Vulva in Tabari ll:99, I guess the father of the bastard son which spawned the ismailites (who children would be wild asses of men and raise arms to all mankind) was some sort of hermaphadite, or his bastard son was... maybe that explains the ramped homosexuality amoung Arabs...They have vulva's. Keep it shaved, oh Muslim men LMAO

Keep up the good work, No muslim can lie enough to cover the truth about Islam, they can only resort to name calling, changing the subject, trashing other religions, and finally, running away.

Old Post 07-19-2004 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Imam_Nathan a Private Message Visit Imam_Nathan's homepage! Find more posts by Imam_Nathan Add Imam_Nathan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Imam_Nathan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

devildog
In the Now Guru

post #104  quote:

All very true Nathan( funny also). Interesting name choice.

Old Post 07-19-2004 05:20 AM

zdoon
Rookie

post #105  quote:

I also believe DevilDog is antizionist. It's easy to post by proxy and thereby change ip address.

Anyway, I was browsing internet looking for infomration about "Mo" and Islam. I've recently begun studying the Qur'an and am firmly anti-religious. This means I'll bash the f$ck out of your religion if I think you're irrational about it.

I appreciate the info that's been posted here but I suspect devildog is a rabid Chrsitain. Several times throughout he has used words like "Satan" and else to describe Mohammad and Islam. Now, I don't mean to defend this idiot religoin either (is bashing allowed on these forums? I haven't even browsed them and am coming directly here from a google search) but I know bias when I see it. DD is missing the point of Islam and many of his arguments against it are nonsequitir - I'd demonstrate with some text, if I weren't so damn tired, Perhaps later? And most of all, his Quran readings are atrocious. I'll demonstrate this too at a later date and perhaps with some provocation.

Anyway, DD, where do you quote the Qur'an from? I go to this site and your translations are misleading. For instance, where Allah is written to be "scheming" my translation states "planning" and this in the context of bringing justice to "wicked unbelievers" or whatever the usual lingo is.

This post and my joining the board are completely random of me and I'm just dropping by more or less from the sky of google.com Perhaps I'll browse around and post more.

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:04 AM
Click here to Send zdoon a Private Message Find more posts by zdoon Add zdoon to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore zdoon REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

devildog
In the Now Guru

post #106  quote:

Please do. Perhaps you will be the first to show one error in my posts about Islam....but I doubt it.

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:08 AM

devildog
In the Now Guru

post #107  quote:

But you're off to a terrible start. The connection between me and Antizionist has been debunked by management. Not to mention that AZ and I have totally different views about the Palestinian/ Israel situation. And I live in Florida and he resides in Europe

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:11 AM

devildog
In the Now Guru

post #108  quote:

quote:
zdoon said this in post #105 :
I also believe DevilDog is antizionist. It's easy to post by proxy and thereby change ip address.

I don't even know what that means

Anyway, I was browsing internet looking for infomration about "Mo" and Islam. I've recently begun studying the Qur'an and am firmly anti-religious. So is our creator This means I'll bash the f$ck out of your religion if I think you're irrational about it.

Hopefully you can do it intelligently

I appreciate the info that's been posted here but I suspect devildog is a rabid Chrsitain.

Define rabid

Several times throughout he has used words like "Satan" and else to describe Mohammad and Islam.

Keep studying and you will understand why

Now, I don't mean to defend this idiot religoin either (is bashing allowed on these forums?

No. But presenting facts IS allowed

I haven't even browsed them and am coming directly here from a google search) but I know bias when I see it.

Obviously not

DD is missing the point of Islam and many of his arguments against it are nonsequitir - I'd demonstrate with some text, if I weren't so damn tired, Perhaps later? And most of all, his Quran readings are atrocious. I'll demonstrate this too at a later date.

No you won't, but feel free to try

For instance, where Allah is written to be "scheming" my translation states "planning" and this in the context of bringing justice to "wicked unbelievers" or whatever the usual lingo is.

When or where did I present a Quranic verse that says "scheming"?

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:29 AM
Time: 10:46 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « First « 23 [4]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Philosophy & Religion > Absurdities of the Second Surrah
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: