Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Heroes > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

Local time: 01:35 AM

post #61  quote:

wait. you can see the first hour online?

Old Post 01-11-2007 05:44 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #62  quote:

I found the first four hours online a few days ago. I just checked but the links are dead, FOX must of found out.

But someone I know managed to download hour one though...

-HECK!

Old Post 01-11-2007 05:56 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #63  quote:

Heroes comes back tomorrow

Old Post 01-21-2007 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 05:35 PM

post #64  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #58 :
Not a bad show at all. Nice escape for an hour. Keeps you hooked. I mean, it's not going to win any Emmy's for acting or anything, but I think they work well together.

-HECK!

Oh, hell no... but who cares, really? Keeps ya interested and that's all I care about. The writing is solid, so it could possibly get an award for that at some point.

Old Post 01-22-2007 07:46 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #65  quote:

I agree on that. The writing is weaved really well through new plot point to new plot point.

So the new Invisible Man hero dude is cool. Wonder how he plays into the whole thing. Let's hope Sylar doesn't get ahold of that guy...

-HECK!

Old Post 01-24-2007 06:07 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

tina07
Rookie

Local time: 07:35 PM

post #66  quote:

OMG I LUV HEROES

Old Post 03-11-2007 07:00 AM
Click here to Send tina07 a Private Message Find more posts by tina07 Add tina07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tina07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

tina07
Rookie

post #67  quote:

OMG I LUV HEROES

Old Post 03-11-2007 07:00 AM
Click here to Send tina07 a Private Message Find more posts by tina07 Add tina07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tina07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

tina07
Rookie

post #68  quote:

OMG I LUV HEROES

I wish i had a dvd with every episode on it. i would watch it non stop
for those who dont know who claires dad is, its...
nathan petrelli - the flyin dude
omg hiro rocks he is so deadly
i loved it wen he called that druggo guy n peter picked up n told him about the message. peter n hiro r the only ones doin anythin on the show, the other guys hav no clu, but they will soon enough find out.
so is that tru bout the weird black guy bein micahs dad??
hmmm... cant wait til nxt episode

Old Post 03-11-2007 07:06 AM

tina07
Rookie

post #69  quote:

oh yea n that suresh dude is annoyin me, n that chick thats wit him - traitor. n how she called claires dad n told him bout hiro sayin save the cheerleader save the world.

Old Post 03-11-2007 07:12 AM
Time: 09:35 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Heroes > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: