Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Heroes > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 01:29 AM

post #31  quote:

Which one is Nathan and Nikki?

-HECK!

Old Post 10-27-2006 06:20 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #32  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #27 :
The black dude who hangs out with Claire's dad is spooky. Come to find out it's the net stripper chicks baby daddy. Weird.

Correction: I am a noodge. That isn't the same person. I thought it was.

quote:
HECK! said this in post #31 :
Which one is Nathan and Nikki?

-HECK!

Okay, I know who they are. Spoke to quick.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-27-2006 07:59 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #33  quote:

Good... glad that you've answered your own questions.

Old Post 10-27-2006 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #34  quote:

Yeah, had to hit the net and find out for myself.

That changes everything though, I thought D.L. and the Mystery Man were the same person.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-27-2006 08:59 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #35  quote:

They aren't? Damn... now I'm confused.

Old Post 10-27-2006 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #36  quote:

Check IMDB:

Jimmy Jean-Louis .... Haitian / ... (6 episodes) (2006)

Leonard Roberts .... D.L. Hawkins (3 episodes) (2006)

Guess Haitian is our mystery man.

But look what else I found: Sean Bean .... Paul Sylar (3 episodes) (2006)

Sylar was in it? Zuh?

-HECK!

Old Post 10-27-2006 10:55 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #37  quote:

Also, it lists as all the main people being in 7 episodes? This is only like the 4th or 5th right?

I think IMDB scooped the identity of Sylar...

-HECK!

Old Post 10-27-2006 10:57 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #38  quote:

Sean Bean? That dude is da bomb. I totally love him.

Old Post 10-27-2006 10:58 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #39  quote:

Oh yeah, he's the guy from National Treasure...

-HECK!

Old Post 10-27-2006 11:02 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #40  quote:

I've been reading and this whole Sean Bean thing could be bogus. It was on IMDB but based on some post over at Wiki.

Let's see if we can't confirm this.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-27-2006 11:23 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #41  quote:

That's be awesome if the information is good and it really is Sean Bean

I think that Peter is my favorite. I was wondering what was up when he could only fly around his brother but his brother flew on his own. Now we know he really has cool power-miming powers.

Old Post 10-28-2006 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #42  quote:

Oh man... you know what, Heck, it could be bogus. And, why would they give away Sylar's identification, at this point? We are still guessing... so, I wonder. Damn... I really, really, really like Sean Bean.

Old Post 10-28-2006 02:49 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #43  quote:

Snaps, last nights episode is good.

I told ya D.L. was framed, had no clue it was by Hulk Nikki. Glad he kicked her ass though. Phased bunched her in the lungs or something.

Hiro and his pal were useless this week. No sign of the telepath copper.

I knew that chick hanging with Mohinder was a stooge. She's in cahoots with Mr. Bennett. And it's obvious dude had fake foster parents cruise in.

Through next weeks episode we see Hiro and D.L. meet up. The heroes are coming together. If Hiro convinces D.L. to go to New York, then they can meet up with Petralli. Of course, I think the Precogging Painter is going to get mindwiped or something now. Sucks.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-31-2006 04:38 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #44  quote:

At the NCB/Heroes site, it says the online comics have hidden secrets about the show. I can't seem to see anything major. Probably a bunch of crapo.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-01-2006 05:43 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #45  quote:

Well, if you look through the comics, you will get some background of certain people, and how they ended up in their "situations" It's cool... I like them.

Old Post 11-01-2006 07:43 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #46  quote:

Yeah, I know. It's saying there are hidden secrets or whatever.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-01-2006 08:01 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #47  quote:

Well, I don't know about hidden secrets, unless we're really not looking hard enough.

Old Post 11-01-2006 08:03 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #48  quote:

I'm looking at the Heroes website... their message board, about the comics.
Someone mentioned something that has me wondering... though, I don't know if there could be any truth to it.

They mention the comic about Hiro, and how he took pages from that comic, and made oragami cranes out of the pages. And then, they said... should we print out these comics and do the same!

Old Post 11-01-2006 08:12 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #49  quote:

That's what I'm saying. I looked at them a few times and nothing jumped out at me. But they really tie the story together though. Spoilerific though, so be weary.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-01-2006 08:13 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #50  quote:

Here's a few posts from the board:

quote:
Has anyone Downloaded any comics recently.
Heres what happened to me. From the heroes page on this website i clicked Comics. Then i clicked on downloads. A message then popped up for a second and it said something along the lines of "...thought you've collected...all...keep looking.." thats all i recall after going back and forth twice and then it stopped coming up cause my browsers too fast.
Happened to anyone? Please reply as well if you've found any and check this cool link outif you read comics.

quote:
I haven't noticed any special dialogue messages from the computer, but I don't wonder if there isn't something more to the comic books.

Take, for instance, the latest one (minus the obvious car ad in the beginning). Hiro rips open a comic book and then folds it, origami style, into a crane. Wonder what might happen if we took one of the pages from the online comic and origami-ed it?! Might be nothing, might reveal something.

quote:
I haven't downloaded any of the comics; instead, I viewed the interactive comics online. I did find that in all of the comics (except #5...maybe I'm just missing it), if you click on the page to view it larger, then click again, it will take you to another place. For example, in Book #1, if you click on the page, it gives you a black and white comic of Hiro's view of the atomic explosion in New York. I won't go into the details about the other ones, but the link from Book #4 is pretty cool and is my fav so far!

If anyone knows how to get to the hidden link in Book #5, I'd appreciate a clue.

quote:
*search* the boards for "easter eggs". there are about 3 other posts about this with all the info.

Old Post 11-01-2006 08:16 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #51  quote:

I saw some of these posts. Nothing too concrete though. I think the NBC fools are just trying to make us study these online comics until we have a seizure.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-01-2006 08:33 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #52  quote:

Or, they are giving us something, but won't tell us what it really is.

Old Post 11-01-2006 10:47 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #53  quote:

I read that George "Sulu" Takei is going to guest star as Hiro's dad. With all the Trek talk I think it's perfect.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-21-2006 06:03 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #54  quote:

Oh, that would be great

Old Post 11-23-2006 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

Local time: 03:29 AM

post #55  quote:

Fun times in Hero-land!

Old Post 11-24-2006 05:56 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 05:29 PM

post #56  quote:

Finally caught up on this show.

Absolutely mindblowing television. I love it. Hiro is the bomb, yo!

Old Post 12-15-2006 06:36 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #57  quote:

It is good... told ya!

Glad that you're able to see it. Are you watching it on tv, or the internet?

Old Post 12-15-2006 03:38 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #58  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #56 :
Finally caught up on this show.

Absolutely mindblowing television. I love it. Hiro is the bomb, yo!

Not a bad show at all. Nice escape for an hour. Keeps you hooked. I mean, it's not going to win any Emmy's for acting or anything, but I think they work well together.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-15-2006 10:52 PM

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

Local time: 03:29 AM

post #59  quote:

kk finally got to see this when they had 3 hours on the other night.
watched the rest of them online at main webpage
not bad. i liked it - albit weird at first but all in all i think its pretty good

24 is better though - season 6 starts sunday the 14th!
thanks ron, for introducing me to it

Old Post 01-10-2007 04:51 AM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #60  quote:

Dude, if I get where you are coming from... comedy.

Moreover, I've seen hour one. Check the 24 forum.

Lastly, best show on TV ever, ever.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-10-2007 07:38 AM
Time: 09:29 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Heroes > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: