Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Life Began in Africa, Researchers Say
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

Local time: 06:25 PM

post #31  quote:

Was the original egyptians as dark as the nubians?

Old Post 01-29-2006 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:55 PM

post #32  quote:

I would say they were as dark as the Hamites, I don't know what a nubian is, sorry.

The Hamites were the darkest skinned of all. Pureblood blackness...kind of a beautiful "phenomena", in my opinion.

Old Post 01-29-2006 11:50 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

Local time: 12:25 AM

post #33  quote:

quote:
nikiTa said this in post #30 :

Yeah, duh.

And that was my point...

Arabs had lightskinned Abraham as their father and his wife Sarah's Egyptian handmaiden Hagar, as their mother. Sons and daughters of Ishmael...Thus darker skin.

Jews like Jesus, on the other hand, have lightskinned Abraham as their father, and lightskinned Sarah as their mother. Sons and daughters of Isaac.

This is why Jews are lighter skinned than Arabs.

is this something you read to child before he/she sleep? The Jews and Arabs on tv look the same. look like brother and sister

Is this clear enough?

I really wish people would understand this instead of ignorantly making claims that the Jews of today are 'white' and not the Jews of yester years. The truth is full blooded Jews have always been lighter skinned than Arabs.

The entire conflict in the Middle East is and has always been whether Ishmael or Isaac is the true son of Abraham, and thus the chosen of Yahweh. (not Allah, by the way)

Old Post 01-30-2006 01:44 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #34  quote:

quote:
is this something you read to child before he/she sleep? The Jews and Arabs on tv look the same. look like brother and sister

On TV?....Is that what you do before you go to sleep? Watch TV?

Read thru the protests of "Palestinian" people in the ISRAEL/Palestine forum....
read the nonsense propaganda put out by some Arab Muslim "Palestinians" and some other Middle Eastern Arab Muslims....

And no, on the whole, Jews are lighter skinned than Arabs. Ashkenazi Jews are lighter in particular to Sephardic Jews. Why don't you take a trip to Israel and see for yourself?

Old Post 01-30-2006 03:25 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #35  quote:

quote:
Sierradaddy said this in post #31 :
Was the original egyptians as dark as the nubians?

I suggest you do own research. Most bookstores carry books on the actual history of Egypt written by Dr Assard Hillard. Go find for yourself. Protection from propaganda.

Old Post 01-31-2006 02:19 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #36  quote:

Egyptians were Black. Many still are. What more do you want to know?

Pharoah didn't look like Yul Brenner if that's what you are worried about malcolm.

Old Post 01-31-2006 02:24 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #37  quote:

Charlton Heston played a Hebrew..and he had the proper skin tone.

Isn't it very interesting that the topic of this thread is about Africa...and yet the topic of the Hebrews just came into this thread very nonchalantely and accidental.

Interesting.

Old Post 01-31-2006 04:23 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #38  quote:

quote:
nikiTa said this in post #38 :
Charlton Heston played a Hebrew..and he had the proper skin tone.

Isn't it very interesting that the topic of this thread is about Africa...and yet the topic of the Hebrews just came into this thread very nonchalantely and accidental.

Interesting.

Do you agree with scientist about African Ancestry ? You have never answered question. interesting

Old Post 02-01-2006 02:39 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #39  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #18 :

jewish white dudes

then malcolm says
quote:
The Jews and Arabs on tv look the same. look like brother and sister

So, Malcolm, are Arabs 'white dudes,' 'white women?'

Either you believe Arabs are white, or you have just contradicted yourself.

Surprise.

Old Post 02-01-2006 02:44 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #40  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #39 :

Do you agree with scientist about African Ancestry ? You have never answered question. interesting

Oh, I wasn't aware that you posed this question.

Do, I believe our original ancestors came from Africa?

Only if Africa includes the land where the Tigris and the Euphrates meet...in Iraq.

Old Post 02-01-2006 02:45 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 04:25 PM

post #41  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #37 :

Pharoah didn't look like Yul Brenner? Really?

How about Charlton Heston?

I don't know Heavens, but when I read Exodus, I see Heston.

Old Post 02-01-2006 03:00 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 12:25 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Life Began in Africa, Researchers Say
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: