Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Post-9/11 Era > 'Addiction To Oil' > How much are you paying for gas?
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

Local time: 04:33 AM

post #61  quote:

2.03 a gallon!
woot

Old Post 10-03-2006 04:43 AM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 02:33 AM

post #62  quote:

When I got gas on Sunday, I paid 2.45

Old Post 10-03-2006 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #63  quote:

I am going fill up like a madman the day before elections. You know what's happening after the polls close

Still $2.69 this morning.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-03-2006 04:37 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #64  quote:

The day after the polls close, we will see our gas prices skyrocket higher than a prostitues skirt.

Old Post 10-03-2006 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

Local time: 05:33 AM

post #65  quote:

I douibt that, for one it's not the season for raising gas prices. Traditionally gas prices go down in the winter time. They will go up for the holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas because more people are traveling. There are many factors which have brought down the price like, no hurricanes, OPEC dropping the price and just things stablizing around the world. Gas prices will go up around May June timeframe because of higher damand. People going on vacation.

The government has no say in what you pay for gas, it's the market, supply and demand. The only thing the government can do is open up the stragic reserves or pass the drilling in the artic or the gulf. But it's congress that would be the prime factor in that.

Old Post 10-03-2006 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #66  quote:

My comments were more sarcastic than anything, and I am indeed well versed in the tricky triggers for rising and falling pump prices.

Suffice to say, so long Saudi Arabia and Iran don't make a cutback, we should be alright for the time being.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-03-2006 10:14 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

P.O.T.U.S.
Veteran

More conspiracy theories from the frothing lefties. post #67  quote:

quote:
Edward Teach said this in post #65 :

The government has no say in what you pay for gas, it's the market, supply and demand. The only thing the government can do is open up the stragic reserves or pass the drilling in the artic or the gulf. But it's congress that would be the prime factor in that.

Teach 'em, Teach.

I suppose we ought o believe that the government is "raising" the stock market to a record high, too. You'd have to be a bonafide conspiracy-riddled bonehead to believe that the government "lowers" the price of gas and "raises" the DOW prior to elections. Ooooh, scary-scary! Conpiracy theories in time for Halloween? Hide the children?

Old Post 10-03-2006 11:27 PM
Click here to Send P.O.T.U.S. a Private Message Visit P.O.T.U.S.'s homepage! Find more posts by P.O.T.U.S. Add P.O.T.U.S. to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore P.O.T.U.S. REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #68  quote:

Well raise the terror level and tap my phone, 'spiracy theories about 'spiracy theories? That would take a special kind of special person to connect those dots. Fantastic

-HECK!

Old Post 10-03-2006 11:35 PM

EUCLID
Mastermind

post #69  quote:

This theory that gas prices are being manipulated to help Republicans win the mid term elections is all over the mainstream news lately. And I don't think they are being sarcastic. Both CBS and NBC had the story on the evening news Monday night. I did not watch ABC, but they probably had it too. The three of them all swim in the same direction like fish.

Old Post 10-18-2006 08:16 PM
Click here to Send EUCLID a Private Message Find more posts by EUCLID Add EUCLID to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore EUCLID REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #70  quote:

Toss up a link to the story, I'd be interested in reading that.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-18-2006 08:18 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #71  quote:

I paid $2.35

Old Post 10-18-2006 08:41 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #72  quote:

$2.29 yep the cheapest gas is close to my house.

Old Post 10-18-2006 09:43 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Viper1
Veteran

post #73  quote:

$1.99 !

Old Post 10-18-2006 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Viper1 a Private Message Find more posts by Viper1 Add Viper1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Viper1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #74  quote:

I steal gas. Damn the man! Fight the power!

-HECK!

Old Post 10-18-2006 10:27 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #75  quote:

Heck, come down here and steal some for my mother, who's stuck with a Lincoln Navigator, and a lot of $$$ spent to fill that b!tch up!!!

Old Post 10-18-2006 10:40 PM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #76  quote:

$1.99

Old Post 10-19-2006 12:02 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #77  quote:

Man, if it goes below $2 here, I will be very happy.

Old Post 10-19-2006 12:10 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #78  quote:

Old Post 10-19-2006 12:10 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 05:33 AM

post #79  quote:

Old Post 10-19-2006 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #80  quote:

Oregonian gas is expensive compared to the national average, so if it goes ever below $2.00 HERE I'll be over the moon.

Old Post 10-19-2006 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #81  quote:

Old Post 10-19-2006 04:11 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #82  quote:

I'm going to fill up today, and I'm hoping that it's even lower. I just know it's not going to last too much longer though.

Old Post 10-19-2006 01:14 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #83  quote:

I'll bet it goes up right after the election.

Old Post 10-19-2006 05:28 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #84  quote:

That's what I've been saying, for some time now.

Old Post 10-19-2006 05:32 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #85  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #83 :
I'll bet it goes up right after the election.

Lefty leftist lefterson!

-HECK!

Old Post 10-19-2006 05:46 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #86  quote:

ME? I'm not a lefist, I'm a skeptic.

Old Post 10-19-2006 05:51 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #87  quote:

I know, I'm just being hilarious. Allegedly.

I've thought the same thing for a while now. Gas prices go up after, Osama captured before.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-19-2006 06:21 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #88  quote:

He's picking on me, because of POTUS!

Old Post 10-19-2006 10:58 PM

Disciple
Rookie

Local time: 10:33 AM

post #89  quote:

$3.5-$3.6 for the 89th octane number type. (American measuring method).

Old Post 01-12-2007 02:48 PM
Click here to Send Disciple a Private Message Find more posts by Disciple Add Disciple to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Disciple REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #90  quote:

I think that I saw the cheap gas for $2.80, this morning.

Old Post 01-12-2007 03:57 PM
Time: 10:33 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Post-9/11 Era > 'Addiction To Oil' > How much are you paying for gas?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: