Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Movies > Horror > Favorite Horror Movie of all-time??
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Sandy_Murray
In the Now Guru

Local time: 03:49 AM

post #31  quote:

The Omen is my personal favourite, I just love Damien, plus the way it is written explains a lot. Anyone born on the 6th June??

Old Post 02-05-2004 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Sandy_Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy_Murray Add Sandy_Murray to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy_Murray REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:49 PM

post #32  quote:

Um no...what are YOU doing out of the LOTR threads...holy smokes someone call the press...Sandy has come out of the cave!

Old Post 02-05-2004 11:55 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Sandy_Murray
In the Now Guru

post #33  quote:

Well then, who's Mr Vigilante?

... I've been out of the cave since Post #76 of the 'How Do You Know??' Thread in the General Discussion forum, which is all of 2 days ago!!

Old Post 02-06-2004 05:34 PM
Click here to Send Sandy_Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy_Murray Add Sandy_Murray to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy_Murray REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #34  quote:

Oh...my bad...haven't been there...or have I??? I don't know anymore...it's all one big GOLDEN blur!!!

Old Post 02-06-2004 06:36 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Willybot001
Enthusiast

post #35  quote:

Can we consider

The Wicker Man............i found that scary in a sureal way

Old Post 06-07-2004 10:22 AM
Click here to Send Willybot001 a Private Message Find more posts by Willybot001 Add Willybot001 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Willybot001 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #36  quote:

Never heard of it!!!

Old Post 06-07-2004 06:20 PM

Luigi0788
Veteran

Local time: 09:49 PM

post #37  quote:

i have, good movie...But the greatest horror film...NO DOUBT, The Shining.

read the book and thought it was awesome, saw the film...even better

train terror back in post 2 is a classic, i liked it...just rented it including Schindlers list which is another good horror (well, semi-horror)

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Luigi0788 a Private Message Visit Luigi0788's homepage! Find more posts by Luigi0788 Add Luigi0788 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Luigi0788 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

amnesiac198
Rookie

A Clockwork Orange post #38  quote:

A Clockwork Orange can fall into so many genres but more so in the horror genre I think. This is one of the greatest movies of all time besidea being the greatest horror movie.

Old Post 06-29-2004 07:38 PM
Click here to Send amnesiac198 a Private Message Find more posts by amnesiac198 Add amnesiac198 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore amnesiac198 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

metalchick69
Rookie

post #39  quote:

Ya, that movie's alright. My personnel favorite horror movies r the ones with a good plot and a lot of blood.

Old Post 10-08-2004 02:21 AM
Click here to Send metalchick69 a Private Message Find more posts by metalchick69 Add metalchick69 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore metalchick69 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

metalchick69
Rookie

post #40  quote:

Ya, that movie's alright. My personal favorite horror movies r the ones with a good plot and a lot of blood.

Old Post 10-08-2004 02:21 AM
Click here to Send metalchick69 a Private Message Find more posts by metalchick69 Add metalchick69 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore metalchick69 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 03:49 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Movies > Horror > Favorite Horror Movie of all-time??
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: