Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Movies > Horror > What's the goriest movie you ever saw?
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
dragongirl
Enthusiast

Local time: 09:26 PM

post #31  quote:

i think The Texas Chainsaw Massacure was kinda gory, but it was a good movie

Old Post 06-13-2004 09:58 PM
Click here to Send dragongirl a Private Message Find more posts by dragongirl Add dragongirl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore dragongirl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Luigi0788
Veteran

Local time: 08:26 PM

post #32  quote:

sticks with any war film, including the 1970's 'How I Won The War'

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Luigi0788 a Private Message Visit Luigi0788's homepage! Find more posts by Luigi0788 Add Luigi0788 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Luigi0788 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Sandy_Murray
In the Now Guru

Local time: 02:26 AM

post #33  quote:

Battle Royale... Haven't seen the second one yet, should be good though

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Sandy_Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy_Murray Add Sandy_Murray to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy_Murray REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

soulsparx
Rookie

post #34  quote:

i think driller killer is one of the goriest films ive seen, i cudnt watch it all cause it was so bad. it was pretty cool with all the drills tho....another good film has got to be the puppet master series.

Old Post 06-24-2004 10:43 PM
Click here to Send soulsparx a Private Message Visit soulsparx's homepage! Find more posts by soulsparx Add soulsparx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore soulsparx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

forumuser3
Banned

Local time: 08:26 PM

post #35  quote:

Mine would be <REMOVED> ... wait a minute...

Old Post 06-28-2004 04:52 AM
Click here to Send forumuser3 a Private Message Find more posts by forumuser3 Add forumuser3 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore forumuser3 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

kilikina
Rookie

Local time: 09:26 PM

whats the goriest movie you ever saw? post #36  quote:

cannibal holocaust... disturbing

Old Post 10-18-2007 06:05 AM
Click here to Send kilikina a Private Message Find more posts by kilikina Add kilikina to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore kilikina REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jadalewis
Rookie

post #37  quote:

The only horror movie that impressed me was Crip.

Old Post 07-30-2009 02:41 PM
Click here to Send jadalewis a Private Message Visit jadalewis's homepage! Find more posts by jadalewis Add jadalewis to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jadalewis REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

crazzycat
Rookie

post #38  quote:

"The ring" that was something

Old Post 08-05-2009 10:13 AM
Click here to Send crazzycat a Private Message Visit crazzycat's homepage! Find more posts by crazzycat Add crazzycat to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore crazzycat REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 02:26 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Movies > Horror > What's the goriest movie you ever saw?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: