Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > Pervism > Am I a pervert, or......
Search this Thread:
Pages (17): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
becker
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 12:26 AM

post #61  quote:

Am I a pervert because I like to look at a tree when all its leaves have fallen off?

Old Post 10-24-2004 03:58 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 09:26 PM

post #62  quote:

SICK! You you tree perv you!

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:11 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 11:26 PM

post #63  quote:

Naked trees are tempting Becker, but they carry all kinds of strange STD's.

You don't want none of that stuff man.

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:17 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #64  quote:

That's right Whidden. Strange Tree Diseases. You have to be careful of those hard wood diseases.

Root and Butt Rot Tree Disease: Root and butt rot disease is the most common disease affecting hardwoods. Many fungi are capable of causing root rots and some cause considerable decay of the butts of trees as well. Root rots are more common on older trees or trees which have sustained root or basal injury.

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:36 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #65  quote:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #66  quote:

Hey, at least I didn't post about Oak Wilt. It is the #2 killer you know.

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:45 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #67  quote:

LMAO Oh gods... only you, Sher!! Only you! *walks off shaking head*

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:46 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #68  quote:

Oh you KNEW I would look up tree diseases.

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:47 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #69  quote:

Becker is gonna be sorry he ever looked at a tree.

Perverted old man.

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:49 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #70  quote:

Well, now he knows the danger of tree lovin'

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:52 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #71  quote:

just stay away from the whomping willow!

Old Post 10-24-2004 04:55 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:26 PM

post #72  quote:

You are all sick perverted old people.

M.

Old Post 10-24-2004 06:55 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #73  quote:

you cannot deny the beautiful love that occurs between a tree and a.... treehugger

Old Post 10-24-2004 11:06 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #74  quote:

I deny! I deny! I deny!

Alright, sorry, whatever floats your boat Becker.

Old Post 10-24-2004 05:19 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #75  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #76 :
You are all sick perverted old people.

M.

Who are you calling old!

Old Post 10-24-2004 06:50 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

Drat!! post #76  quote:

Wise warnings come too late.

Becker has strange out breaks.

Becker will see a Tree Doctor.

Nice Avatars Sherry and Kris.

Old Post 10-24-2004 08:25 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #77  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #78 :
I deny! I deny! I deny!

Alright, sorry, whatever floats your boat Becker.

Or floats something else.

M.

Old Post 10-25-2004 01:14 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #78  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #79 :

Who are you calling old!

Okay, sick perverted really old and decrepit people who have gone delusional. Does that seem better?

M.

Old Post 10-25-2004 01:15 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #79  quote:

Hamsters are perverts in training.........

Old Post 10-25-2004 01:37 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #80  quote:

Old Post 10-25-2004 02:20 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #81  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #85 :
Once training is complete, they become hobo squirrels.

Atleast they are not old and decrepit.

M.

Old Post 10-25-2004 02:42 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #82  quote:

No...but they are squirrely..........

Old Post 10-25-2004 02:54 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #83  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #89 :
...... and professionally-trained perverts......

Yes, we are professionals. That is why we are the best. The best of the best of the best, SIR!!!

M.

Old Post 10-25-2004 03:01 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #84  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #89 :
looking for nuts amongst Becker's trees.

That is just bad.

M.

Old Post 10-25-2004 03:03 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #85  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #83 :

Okay, sick perverted really old and decrepit people who have gone delusional. Does that seem better?

M.

How does that sound? I am neither old nor decrepit you whippersnapper. Go sit on a tree!

Old Post 10-25-2004 05:27 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #86  quote:

Whippersnapper? Now you have done it Sherry. We are taking this to the Flamer's Ward now.

No, you are my buddy. I can't be mad at you.

M.

p.s. You are still sick and perverted. And old.

Old Post 10-25-2004 05:32 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #87  quote:

DANG IT M DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME OLD!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-25-2004 05:37 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #88  quote:

Shouting does not change the facts.

M.

Old Post 10-25-2004 05:51 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #89  quote:

sorry, my hearing aide you know. I am not old, but I am an experienced pervert, yea a journey woman pervert if we ever get unionized.

Look for the Union label,
when you are looking for a perv to teach you stuuuuufffffff.

Old Post 10-25-2004 05:59 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #90  quote:

As Heavens said, I am a professional. So anyone who wants to learn something is welcome too.

M.

Old Post 10-25-2004 06:03 AM
Time: 05:26 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (17): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > Pervism > Am I a pervert, or......
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: