Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Member Photos are here!!
Search this Thread:
Pages (40): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
esskay
Rookie

Local time: 06:02 PM

post #61  quote:

Ok, I moved my pic so hopefully it's fixed. Still no idea what the problem was causing some to see it and others not. I'll see if I can't twist Marc into posting some pic or other - we have some pretty funny shots laying around making faces and such.. it's hard to find a normal one of the Dude.

Couldn't help but laugh when you posted your first pic, mystic - I swear it looked like you tried to find the absolute smallest photograph available for that

Anybody else into silly pics? Maybe we can have some sort of silly photo competition where everyone votes on the silliest, winner wins the "BIG PRIZE"!

DEKKA - If you have any good photo prints laying around, I'd be happy to scan a couple for you if have something else you like!

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:34 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 08:02 PM

post #62  quote:

quote:
Sean Kelly said this in post #62 :
Ok, I moved my pic so hopefully it's fixed. Still no idea what the problem was causing some to see it and others not. I'll see if I can't twist Marc into posting some pic or other - we have some pretty funny shots laying around making faces and such.. it's hard to find a normal one of the Dude.

Couldn't help but laugh when you posted your first pic, mystic - I swear it looked like you tried to find the absolute smallest photograph available for that

Anybody else into silly pics? Maybe we can have some sort of silly photo competition where everyone votes on the silliest, winner wins the "BIG PRIZE"!

Sorry...it wasnt intentional at all...it was bigger but I cropped it down because I tried to post an image before a couple times and they say that the image is too big...so once it took, I realized it was small...Ill redo it if you want...unless its too scary.

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:36 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

Local time: 09:02 PM

post #63  quote:

Thanks Sean for resetting the pic! You guys make an adorable couple!

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:37 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #64  quote:

I can see it now.

I went to Midevil Times in middle school on a field trip, we were in the Blue Knight section. He got worked. Good chicken.

:::Still searching:::

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:40 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #65  quote:

quote:
chelktty said this in post #61 :
becker can you email one as an attachment?
Tell me how to do it and I will.

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:41 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

post #66  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #63 :

unless its too scary.

The big hair's a lil scary, but I think the pic has enough detail as it is, and you posted others - another thing you can do to reduce the file size of the image is lower the "quality" (an option for JPEG images that increases the amount of compression at the expense of image quality) just enough to get the size you need, but to where the image is still of decent size and respectable quality.

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:47 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #67  quote:

Okay, I hunted down a picture one of my friends had on his digital camera. It's from sometime early last fall.

Except now I have an unruly fro.

Attachment:
lastfall.jpg (36.1289 kb, 138 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #68  quote:

oh yeah and I was fuuuuuuuu'd up for that pic

people only seem to take pictures when they're drunk

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #69  quote:

Cool Dekka!

You don't look tanked, you look like you are in deep thought....

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #70  quote:

I though he looked deep in thought too. Dekka, you blew it. We would have thought you were pondering some great mystery of life.

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:05 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #71  quote:

yeah that's what happens. I get drunk and festive and then I either go home and pass out or smoke a bowl and get all philosophical.

caption: "If I didn't cut my fingernails.... I'D HAVE CLAWS!!!"

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:06 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #72  quote:

quote:
Sean Kelly said this in post #67 :

The big hair's a lil scary, but I think the pic has enough detail as it is, and you posted others - another thing you can do to reduce the file size of the image is lower the "quality" (an option for JPEG images that increases the amount of compression at the expense of image quality) just enough to get the size you need, but to where the image is still of decent size and respectable quality.

Hey..thanks for the tip.... (on the photos)

Ill let the big hair thing pass...since it was in style back then....

Thank goodness that style changed! And thank goodness I eventually got out of wearing that way.

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:20 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #73  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #72 :
yeah that's what happens. I get drunk and festive and then I either go home and pass out or smoke a bowl and get all philosophical.

caption: "If I didn't cut my fingernails.... I'D HAVE CLAWS!!!"
Did you ever consider therapy?

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:20 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #74  quote:

therapy for what?

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:22 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #75  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #75 :
therapy for what?
Whatever.......

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:23 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #76  quote:

i'm not crazy, everyone else is

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:26 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #77  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #77 :
i'm not crazy, everyone else is
I sure can't argue with that. Your brains amaze me,What's your IQ?

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:28 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #78  quote:

I've never taken an official IQ test, but from all the online ones it's around 120

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:34 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #79  quote:

Alright peeps, here's a pic from New Year's eve. My eyes are half closed- I was shizfaced so don't make fun. They shouldn't give me Jack Daniels in that big of a glass.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:37 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #80  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #79 :
I've never taken an official IQ test, but from all the online ones it's around 120
I think it is higher. Your posts are quite intelligently presented.

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:38 PM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

post #81  quote:

Sorry, but I don't have the equipment to contribute properly ... but maybe you can click on the link to this photo someone snapped of us all dressed up and can't remember where we're going ?

C'mon ... you KNOW it's what you were thinking anyway

Seriously, I really don't have the right stuff ... but all of you ( and your families and the pets ) are a really a pleasure to look at. I'll see what I can do with the help of a friend soon.

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:41 PM
Click here to Send oldbutafan a Private Message Find more posts by oldbutafan Add oldbutafan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore oldbutafan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #82  quote:

HECK! haha you look pretty much like i imagined you

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:41 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #83  quote:

obaf: dear god! I hope that's what I look like when I get old

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:43 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #84  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #80 :
Alright peeps, here's a pic from New Year's eve. My eyes are half closed- I was shizfaced so don't make fun. They shouldn't give me Jack Daniels in that big of a glass.

-HECK!

VERY NICE!!!

And to top it off...that is EXACTLY the shirt I imagined you in!!!

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:44 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #85  quote:

Heck! You look like you are having some fun dude!

Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #86  quote:

Yup. And most people know someone that looks like me. It's my curse.

-HECK!

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #87  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #85 :

VERY NICE!!!

And to top it off...that is EXACTLY the shirt I imagined you in!!!

Thanks mys, I got that sweatshirt on Christmas and wore it for weeks. I love it. Getting a little hot in So Cal to wear it right now, dammit. There's another pic I have at home, will post it later.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:46 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #88  quote:

HECK, I aways pictured you as a blonde.

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:46 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #89  quote:

Really? Hmmmm. I bleached my hair once years ago when that was big. Don't ask.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:48 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #90  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #87 :
Yup. And most people know someone that looks like me. It's my curse.-HECK!

It can also be a blessing Heck! .................. especially when you are in trouble and someone else can take the blame for ya!!

Old Post 01-23-2004 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 02:02 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (40): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Member Photos are here!!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: