Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Cupid
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
thesavagemom
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 01:50 PM

Smile Arrrrnold post #61  quote:

Well Robert, first he tries to take her bikini top off , then he takes her to an amusement park and she yawns , then he sings to her, awful by the way then he cries I am sure he is a wonderful person though not for Lisa, What I have a hard time understanding..is who votes for him? Think its horrible that people find his struggles so amusing that the vote to keep him around. Maybe he has come to the point where he says to himself, Well I am still here might just as well make the best of it" Kudos for that But damn!! Stop Voting for the man already!!!!

Old Post 08-15-2003 06:27 PM
Click here to Send thesavagemom a Private Message Visit thesavagemom's homepage! Find more posts by thesavagemom Add thesavagemom to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore thesavagemom REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #62  quote:

Boy you are so Right!!!

Thanks for your support.
Delta

Old Post 08-15-2003 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Cupids Laura post #63  quote:

This woman eats at me! She is a total Showoff!
Her relentless scaaming at the nice guys,like Paul and Dominick really frosts me..

I guess she really believes she is a female Simon Cowell!

Well honey , no way! You don't have the class, and I don't know what oldbuta fan sees in her

I know she is put there as a stodge and thats how she acts, a stodge!

Lata,
Delta

Old Post 08-15-2003 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Local time: 12:50 PM

To Delta post #64  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Delta

Hey I have emailed you and Privated messaged and no reply.
Check it out.
Lata my friend,
Delta

Delta ... I'm sorry but if I rcd your email, and didn't recognize your address, I think I might have accidentally deleted it thinking it was spam ?

PM's rcd and will reply as can. Been helping 2 friends move and another who had a serious accident. Also, have very slow equipment here and it takes me a loooooooooooong time !

Forgive me please.

Old Post 08-15-2003 09:12 PM
Click here to Send oldbutafan a Private Message Find more posts by oldbutafan Add oldbutafan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore oldbutafan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Re: Cupids Laura post #65  quote:

quote:
This woman eats at me! She is a total Showoff!
Her relentless scaaming at the nice guys,like Paul and Dominick really frosts me..

I guess she really believes she is a female Simon Cowell!

Well honey , no way! You don't have the class, and I don't know what oldbuta fan sees in her

I know she is put there as a stodge and thats how she acts, a stodge!

Lata,
Delta

I think Laura was specifically CHOSEN by Simon for this role and is handling it very well.

Delta I think what I "see" in Laura is a woman who speaks her mind. She is brutally honest for the most part.

She's attractive and certainly no dummy. She challenges these guys, sort of "calls them out" and they are adults and should be able to take it. I am confident that the winner, or at least the one who the public likes best, will be the one who handles Laura's calculated caustic comments with poise. ( Think Clay v. Simon )

The next Cupid could be finding a mate for Laura. Now that would be a total hoot !

Also, Laura reminds me of someone I know very well and who like Laura uses wit, humor and nerve albeit occasionally abrasive, to make a point.

Laura makes me laugh and the show wouldn't be nearly as much fun without her.

Hope that explains it

Old Post 08-15-2003 09:38 PM
Click here to Send oldbutafan a Private Message Find more posts by oldbutafan Add oldbutafan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore oldbutafan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Re: Cupids Kimberly, Lisa's Friend post #66  quote:

quote:
This girlfriend is a dog! She should not be in there commenting on the Guys when she does't look good enogh to date even Arrrrrrold ( Robert)

She always either Parrots what Laura says or comes up with some dumb thng, like keep up the good work. Come on ! A little more creativemess would be appreciated.

Lata,
Delta

Awwwwwww, Delta ! Kimberly's not a "dog". Heck, she's just an average woman sitting next to Lisa and Laura ... a position where a LOT of women I know would pale by physical comparison.

Although she does SEEM to take a back seat to Laura, I have a feeling that still waters run deep, and she is just fulfilling the role for which she was chosen.
Kimberley provides the balance between Laura's high visibilty attitude and Lisa's low key "I had an amazing time" demeanor.

Old Post 08-15-2003 09:54 PM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Re: Arrrrnold post #67  quote:

quote:
Well people , is everyone picking on Robert? Or is he such a clutz that he brings on the abuse?

I personally feel a bit of empathy for this guy. NO matter what he trys to do, he is embarrassing himself.
I almost lost it when he burst into tears!! Oh no, thats no way for a Man to act, more like a "Girly Girl"

Whatcha Think?

Lata,
Delta

I think I said it before, but Robert either is nutz or possibly not culturally oriented ... or he is not as stooopid as he acts and it's all a gimmick to gain attention, be noticed, and stand out among a large group of guys ... and it's working

quote:
Originally posted by thesavagemom
Well Robert, first he tries to take her bikini top off , then he takes her to an amusement park and she yawns , then he sings to her, awful by the way then he cries I am sure he is a wonderful person though not for Lisa, What I have a hard time understanding..is who votes for him? Think its horrible that people find his struggles so amusing that the vote to keep him around. Maybe he has come to the point where he says to himself, Well I am still here might just as well make the best of it" Kudos for that But damn!! Stop Voting for the man already!!!!

As said, some of this may very well be by design. He has captured the public's interest ... and some may even vote for him to tick Laura off
I really, really doubt that he has many problems with women in real life. He is pretty classic handsome and exhibits a "sensitive" side, no ?

Last edited by oldbutafan on 08-15-2003 at 10:34 PM |
Old Post 08-15-2003 10:09 PM

thesavagemom
Qualified Rookie

post #68  quote:

I totally agree, he is handsome and fit! Is it Possible for any man to be that big of an idiot? I dont think so. He is a fitness trainer right? I think alot of it is an act on his part, but have to ask myself to what end?

Old Post 08-16-2003 02:04 AM
Click here to Send thesavagemom a Private Message Visit thesavagemom's homepage! Find more posts by thesavagemom Add thesavagemom to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore thesavagemom REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #69  quote:

I know what you feel, just thoght I would get your atteniton , since you don't pick up your Pm.s or emails.

Lata my friend

Delta

Old Post 08-16-2003 05:09 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #70  quote:

Still waters run deep huh? Well her still aters are stagnated in a pool of drivel!!

Old Post 08-16-2003 05:11 AM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Why the act ? post #71  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by thesavagemom
I totally agree, he is handsome and fit! Is it Possible for any man to be that big of an idiot? I dont think so. He is a fitness trainer right? I think alot of it is an act on his part, but have to ask myself to what end?

I'm not sure why. I wonder if he really does want Lisa or maybe just wants the exposure ?

Could these be staged mini-auditions ? I mean just in case Arnold the original gets too busy with politics and they need someone to fill the void ?

Or will he appear to suddenly
... "get it" ...

and transform into a semblance of normalcy right before our eyes ?

I guess we shall see.

Last edited by oldbutafan on 08-16-2003 at 05:16 AM |
Old Post 08-16-2003 05:12 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #72  quote:

Removed my email? Thought it was SPAM?
Well my friend, you have a lot of sucking up to do(just jesting)
Some of my emails may sound like spam.
Any way, I got the answer to my pm, so I couldn't wait.

Answer me and I will write.
D

Old Post 08-16-2003 05:36 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #73  quote:

Will he suddenly GET IT< He doesn't know what IT is so how can you expect to see him shine like Tom Cruise?

No, I feel he is a genuine loser, at least inthis contest, where taking off his clothes won't win him any contest.

You know he does have to hav a conversation with Lisa and all we have seen is terrible attempts to be a singer (AAAARRRRRGGH) Cry. BOOOO HOOOOO.
What else? I see him going tonight or next week.
If America keeps him around it will be a classic example of "Mans inhumanity to Man"

Old Post 08-19-2003 09:13 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #74  quote:

HEY EVERYONE TONIGHT IS CUPID NIGHT ON Tv, nOTHING ELSE MATTERS, WE HAVE TO GETDOWN TO THE NITTY GRITY.

iI WILL HAVE MY PICKS AND RUDOWN ON THE SHOW TOMORROW.

lLATA.
DELTA

Old Post 08-19-2003 09:21 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #75  quote:

Cupid is on TONIGHT> Tomorrow I will have my personal takeoff on tonight. Tune in to the best of the Reality Shows as it gets down and dirty from now on...

Old Post 08-19-2003 09:24 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #76  quote:

WATch tonight and see if what I think is right about Kimberely

Old Post 08-19-2003 09:27 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #77  quote:

Lets watch Cupid tonight!! See Laura in all her flaminf glory!

Old Post 08-19-2003 09:29 PM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Re: Why the act ? post #78  quote:

quote:
Will he suddenly GET IT&lt; He doesn't know what IT is so how can you expect to see him shine like Tom Cruise?

Hi Delta.
What I said was:

quote:
Originally posted by oldbutafan

Or will he appear to suddenly

... "get it" ...

and transform into a semblance of normalcy right before our eyes ?

I didn't say he WOULD get it . The key phrase there is "appear to". Robert may just be an actor ... a ringer, and as much a part of the planned "entertainment" as Laura's mouth is . Sorry if I led you to believe I was a Robert fan. NO WAY.
I think if any woman was stranded on an island with Robert, they'd get themselves a pet chimpanzee !

Last edited by oldbutafan on 08-20-2003 at 04:49 PM |
Old Post 08-20-2003 04:42 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #79  quote:

oH i AM HAVING A FIT WIYH MY COMPUTER. HAVE A CALL IN TO SERVER SUPPORT. HO HO THATS BEEN THE WHOLE MORNING....

aNYWAY SEEMS TO TYPE IN CAPITOLS, SO I WILL ANSWER YOUR THOUGHTS CONCERNING rOBERT. -
HE IS A LOSER, NO MATTER HOW ONE TRYS TO MAKE HIM A SELF ASSURED MAN. hE DROPS THE BALL . lOOK AT HIM LAST NIGHT.

wHAT A JERK... hE USES THE KIDS AND THE PUPPETS TO GET LISA TO KISS HIM, SHE ACTUALLY CRINGED. gO HOME ROBERT PLEASE.

Old Post 08-20-2003 07:12 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Cupid Update post #80  quote:

I wqs so shocked to see Paul in the bottom 3,
What is going on wiith America?

They leave Robert and Rende on , put Evan in the bottom 3, and leave Ken, boring boring Ken on!!!!

The evening started out with a glimplse of the guys at HOme, where they acted like a bunch of girls. Dominick showed his distast of KImberly, by naming an ant after her and slaming it to death on the counter.
The show's Premise was to see how the guys interelated to little ones 5-13 to see how good a father they could be.

What a Joke!!

Dominick: Losing control over the children , total chaos. a chlld says "I don't think he would make a good Father"

Oh Vey!!!
Laura" : Lisa needs someone who is ready to settle down and have kids,she needs a stable guy who has a career, not a young
Player ( or she implied Player)
He was very upset at the criticism and struck out at Laura" There not my kids I am just trying to have a good time with them.

This is not Dominicks night, but I think his good looks will get him thru another week or two

Evan; Takes kids to his karate class, had control over them and the kids enjoyed themselves

Laura : Thinks he should not hav been in the bottom 3
LIsa : What is America thinking to put Evan in the bottom 3?

He will stay around, believe me :

Joe: Plays a Daddy:, Gathers up children and plays Married.
The kids seem to like him, BUT HE MALES A MISTAKE!
HE uses $$$ to bribe one of the Children, But Joe is a likable person and the girls said;
Laura :YOU just lit up when playing Family , but Money is a no no
Kimberly: Loving Man but no $$ to kids
Lisa: About same
I think Joe will be around till the final 3, he is nice !

Robert ( Arnnnold) Plays with kids and has them put on a puppet show and when Lisa comes in, the "puppets" get closer and closer so Robert gets Lisa to come closer unti he "Trys to plant a kiss on her, she cringes and turns her facw away.
What a lack of Class Why does America keep puttin him thru?
Laura: Not appropiate to get 8 year olds to scheme for a kiss
KImberly: Why is he still here? Why is he America?
Lisa: Folllowing Scott down the road into pushiness. ( Really!!)

Rende: Gets little people to paint faces, manags to get a big kiss from Lisa( What is she thnking?) Oh well, they all like him so we say he will be back until someones realizes he is a go nowhere
"semi Bum" Why do they pick on Dominick and let Rende get praises this week, don't know Giirls are funny creatures.
Rende

Ken: ( I can't believe he is still around) : Has Kids beat on him ( does he have a masachist problem)?
The children take over and scream at Ken and act like little Drill Masters. Oh My I was embarresed for him.

Laura: Very Disturbing! Blah Blah Blah. it seems the more they get on to him the more America keeps him a round.
If he doesn't get yanked next week, I wil begin thinking thie is American Idol with RJ getting thru week after week.
Oh well

Hank: Gets wrong start with the kids gin=ving them books to try to find out how to speak a different language< excuse me , no way Jose', but he recovered and got into a nice conc=versation with them about them. Hank is no fool The girls loveeeee him
He is a major Contender for the final 3

Ok, now I have somethin to say: Knocking Paul off was a big mistake! This one Lisa really liked, and I had him on my finlal 3 list. I wonder as in American Idol Lisa can call back one of the guys as a Wild Card?? Good idea, I think. Maybe my feelins are hurt for Paul and I am wishful thinking. What do you all think?
Lata,
Delta

Old Post 08-20-2003 08:26 PM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Re: Cupid Update post #81  quote:

Dominick

I think he'll stick around for a while, but unfortunately he may prove the shrews correct if he displays further "immaturity" like the ant thing.

Evan
Cute ... but a player.

Joe

Ah Joe. I really, really like Joe, so don't get upset with me, but this is not the first time $$$ has entered the picture with Joe. The dream house date, and "cheating" by contributing his own cash on the earn-enough-for-a-date night. Sorry, but sometimes guys who are less than classic hunky attempt to gild the lily and use $$$ as a crutch. I wish Joe wouldn't.

Robert

I'm beginning to think he's a bonafide sicko.

Rende

I'm tellin' you, Rende is a handsome and charismatic man.

Ken

He is just wrong for Lisa.
Will probably go next.

Hank

Adaptable, at ease and a natural.

quote:
Ok, now I have somethin to say: Knocking Paul off was a big mistake! This one Lisa really liked, and I had him on my finlal 3 list. I wonder as in American Idol Lisa can call back one of the guys as a Wild Card?? Good idea, I think. Maybe my feelins are hurt for Paul and I am wishful thinking. What do you all think?
Lata,
Delta [/B]

Delta, I said it before. I had nothing against Paul ... but nothing for him either. It's odd, but for some reason, to me Paul seemed non-descript, non-memorable and just didn't stand out. I think that's why he got fewest vote.

Old Post 08-21-2003 10:02 PM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Cupid's Date Game ~ Premises post #82  quote:

So what will the next date premise be ?

Do you think they will see how they all relate to dogs and cats ?

Seriously ... any guesses or suggestions as to what some date premises might be ?

Old Post 08-21-2003 10:05 PM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

How about ... post #83  quote:

They all have to shop for food and then prepare and serve a meal for Lisa ... from appetizer to dessert ... a romantic meal ?

Old Post 08-21-2003 10:09 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #84  quote:

That is a really good idea....

How about they have to meet Lisa's parents at a formal occassion?
Or how about they have to visit a furniture stoere and pick out the furniture they think Lisa would like? Of Course she comes in and gives her input at the end. Woild love to see what the guys think she really likes. after they prepare her a meal, that is.

Old Post 08-22-2003 07:11 PM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Premises post #85  quote:

quote:
That is a really good idea....

Thanks

How about they have to meet Lisa's parents at a formal occassion?

I think meeting the family will happen at some point. Maybe when they are down to 3 or 4 ? The "formal" aspect would be a great twist to the situation.

Or how about they have to visit a furniture stoere and pick out the furniture they think Lisa would like? Of Course she comes in and gives her input at the end.

That's another good idea. Do you think Robert would furnish with excercise mats ... or red fuzzy stuff and ceiling mirrors ?

Would love to see what the guys think she really likes. after they prepare her a meal, that is.

So would I. I hope they do something like that ... and Lisa survives it !

Last edited by oldbutafan on 08-22-2003 at 09:52 PM |
Old Post 08-22-2003 09:49 PM

auntgoldie
Survivor

The Sexy Side of Robert post #86  quote:

This bombshell will shock you when I reveal that Robert is really a devil in disguise.

My sister couldn't sleep last night so as she was surfing the channels she came across a show called "Blind Date." She stopped the remote dead in its tracks when out of the blue Robert was on. He was with a date who was a blond with humongous boobs. Well, he couldn't stop talking about her boobs all night. He told her they were the loveliest he had ever seen and he wants to marry her boobs. They were in a hot tub and the two of them were making the water boil. Afterwards, they went to her place and went straight to the bedroom to copulate. Yes, this is the same Robert on Cupid that everytime he was with Lisa. I guess he's pretty desparate to get married. I wonder how many other shows he'll go on until he finds someone who is as desparate as him to marry!!

Drum roll, please!!

Old Post 08-26-2003 07:26 PM
Click here to Send auntgoldie a Private Message Find more posts by auntgoldie Add auntgoldie to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore auntgoldie REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Cupid Review 8/25 post #87  quote:

Well finally Ken got booted after putting the audience thru more then enough of the Hosts remarks

I was a little shocked to see Dominick and Rende matched with Ken as the three possible losers

I think Dominick messed himself up last week by being so childish wit the kids and the Ant. However he got thru

Tonight was Meet the Parents night ( take note Oldbut a fan)
I must tell you all , I have had enough of meeting the families after this show

Renda's date: Takes Lisa to meet his street friends and then his family. Family was alll masked up in Groucho glasses.
Lisa seemed to enjoy herself, but she always seems to enjoy herself except with Robert ( Arnnnold) in fact it gets annoying to hear her say "I had an amazing time"
My opinion, : I would have booted him a lond time ago unless one wants to live on the street or be embarresed by the family "They all love her"

Evans Date: He takes her home and is worried about the family reaction to Lisa, oh my, They all loved her
Lisa's reaction was interesting", she reasured him that her other dates were were not anywhere like our dates!!!
He will be around for a while

Hanks Date: Meet the parents, nice people nice guy, no big thrill sorry
Hank has a real chance to win this whole thing, nice person , nice family, the girlfriends can't ever say anything bad about him
So lets give him props.

Joes Date: Meet the My Fat Greeks Italian version of them, wow they overwhelmed me
Lisa got thru it ok, but I think she was a little overwhelmed.
Joe will be around for awhile.

Robert( Arnnnoold) I saved him for last as I am still sick to my stomach at his insenstive bdhavior
He takes her to meet his BURLY friends, since he has no family here in Us. These guys almost swallowed Lisa .Alive.

She tried to have a conversation with him and he constantly interupted her, what a boor.. Read Aunt Golidies piece about him on Robert( Arrnnold )
This guy is a phony baloney.

Now WhaT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Old Post 08-27-2003 05:06 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #88  quote:

I am sorry, I forgot Dominick.
They had a really nice family date. He has a very nice , warm family who really like Lisa.

The girlfriends were all over him, because they don't think he is mature enough for mariage and children.

By the time this show is over, Domonick will be over whelmed by
TV offers and Heaven knows what. He is a good looking, sweet young man.
I think he wil make it to the final three.

Old Post 08-27-2003 05:18 PM

auntgoldie
Survivor

Re: Cupid Review 8/25 post #89  quote:

Well finally Ken got booted after putting the audience thru more then enough of the Hosts remarks
I bet you it was a sunny day for him. He knew that Lisa wasn't smitten with him. He didn't look at all. And someone from the audience even called out that they would date him. I think he's cute and won't have any trouble finding the right girl for him.

I was a little shocked to see Dominick and Rende matched with Ken as the three possible losers

I'm with you. My sister and I were on the phone in hysterics because they aren't voting off Robert! I wonder if the viewers are getting bored with the show and have decided to let him marry Lisa. Wouldn't that be a riot???
[Don't know what this means but it looks like it belongs here!

I think Dominick messed himself up last week by being so childish wit the kids and the Ant. However he got thru

Tonight was Meet the Parents night ( take note Oldbut a fan)
I must tell you all , I have had enough of meeting the families after this show I'm with you. If they don't do something exciting the final weeks Simon might night get another crack at it next year. It's starting to get really boring.

Renda's date: Takes Lisa to meet his street friends and then his family. Family was alll masked up in Groucho glasses.
Lisa seemed to enjoy herself, but she always seems to enjoy herself except with Robert ( Arnnnold) in fact it gets annoying to hear her say "I had an amazing time"
My opinion, : I would have booted him a lond time ago unless one wants to live on the street or be embarresed by the family "They all love her"

Again, I agree Delta. I can't stand even watching him with his ring in his nose. Why doesn't the audience boot him off already. He's been the below 3 now for 2 weeks. Get rid of him.
I'm not sure what this sign means but it rhymes with nerd.

Evans Date: He takes her home and is worried about the family reaction to Lisa, oh my, They all loved her
Lisa's reaction was interesting", she reasured him that her other dates were were not anywhere like our dates!!!
He will be around for a while

All three seem to like Evan alot. But as Lisa put it, he has to remember that this is a game and she has other players she must play with. I think he was really holding back the tears because I believe he truly likes her alot. I don't know. I voted for him and Hank.

Hanks Date: Meet the parents, nice people nice guy, no big thrill sorry
Hank has a real chance to win this whole thing, nice person , nice family, the girlfriends can't ever say anything bad about him
So lets give him props.

If Hank or Evan don't win it, Lisa better prepare herself for ROBERT!!!

Joes Date: Meet the My Fat Greeks Italian version of them, wow they overwhelmed me
Lisa got thru it ok, but I think she was a little overwhelmed.
Joe will be around for awhile.

The more I see of him the more I distrust and dislike him. Plus the two of them together do not look like a match made in heaven! No angel lurking above them here

Robert( Arnnnoold) I saved him for last as I am still sick to my stomach at his insenstive bdhavior
He takes her to meet his BURLY friends, since he has no family here in Us. These guys almost swallowed Lisa .Alive.

Also, Lisa and him got into a quarrel about Lisa not respecting him. The family finally broke it up when she said the barbeque was ready!! I'm telling you, the audience is keeping him around because that's really the only entertainment left.

She tried to have a conversation with him and he constantly interupted her, what a boor.. Read Aunt Golidies piece about him on Robert( Arrnnold )
This guy is a phony baloney.

Now WhaT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Dominic: He is a real heartbreaker. I don't think the audience will pick him, but he has nothing to worry about. I'm sure the girls are mulling over him left and right!!

Old Post 08-27-2003 07:50 PM
Click here to Send auntgoldie a Private Message Find more posts by auntgoldie Add auntgoldie to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore auntgoldie REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Five Down Five to Go post #90  quote:

With the audiencw groing more restless the least of the pack were brought forward; Dominick, Rende and Joe, so to make a long evening short, Joe got the Axe

I must admit I thought that Rende would go before Joe.

The premise for tonights date was that the guys prepare a meal for Lisa's Famiy

Evan's date was a disaster from the beginning, he was nervous couln'dt do a thing right. MIke ,Lisa's DAd jumped in and pulled the meal together
Mike, Lisa's father, liked Evan and there is a definite sexual attraction between Lisa and Evan, but is this enough?
Every body agreed that Evan had flubbed it.

I still think he wil be around until the end.

Rende's Date: He was very organised and had different parts of a salad. Everyone was so impressed. He has a college degree, and is "finding" himself. He even talked about havng a business with Lisa, where they could charge money to meet
them
I think he was a total mess. trying to even get a job from Lisa's DaD.

Everyone said the same thing about him and it boils down to him trying to cash in on Lisa. Boo!!!!!!

Hank's Date" OK OK he just seems to do everything right, except for one smalll thing He whispers to Lisa's in her ear that he wants to take her clothes off and make love to her
Oh well they all love him and gush over him. This might be the man!!! Personally I can't feel it

Dominick's Date: Not a complete mess up but lets face it the girlfriends are giving him the exit every week . This time Lisa says he needs to go out and have a good time. before He is ready to settle down. Well thats the

Robert's Date: He goes to all the trouble to fix sn Austrian Soup and doesn't remember all of the ingredients
The funny thing is that everyone , all of a sudden like him, go figure .He gives Lisa massage!! They still like him but warn him not to think he will get Lisa to take off any clothes ever again.

NOw for my vote" I vote for Lisa's DAd Mike. He is the perfect man. succesful, handles himself so well, has a great sense of humor, is kind, and so good looking.

The extra Smilies are not working today so you have to use your imagination...

Delta

Old Post 09-03-2003 04:51 PM
Time: 06:50 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Cupid
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: