Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Agree2Disagree > INReview Opinion Polls and Surveys > Which would you choose as the New Seven Wonders of the World?
Search this Thread:
Which New 7 Wonders would you choose?
The Acropolis of Athens
The Alhambra
Angkor Wat
The Pyramid at Chichen Itza
Christ Redeemer
The Roman Colosseum
Statues of Easter Island
The Eiffel Tower
The Great Wall of China
The Hagia Sophia
Kiyomizu Temple
The Kremlin and Red Square
Machu Picchu
Neuschwanstein Castle
Petra
The Pyramids of Giza
The Statue of Liberty
Stonehenge
Sydney Opera House
The Taj Mahal
Timbuktu
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 11:29 PM

post #31  quote:

My only problem is, why wasn't Stevie Wonder nominated? He's the most popular Wonder by far.

I knew a guy once named Phil Wonder. He was a jerk. He is not one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-16-2006 07:34 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

Local time: 01:29 AM

post #32  quote:

half of these are not what i would call a wonder.

Old Post 11-22-2006 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 11:29 PM

post #33  quote:

Have you ever been to any of them? They are pretty wondrous in person.

Old Post 11-23-2006 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

post #34  quote:

i like the north pole
wow a tulsa person - i miss tulsa. i'm stuck in stillwater

Old Post 12-06-2006 05:28 AM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

post #35  quote:

quote:
Pippin said this in post #33 :
Have you ever been to any of them? They are pretty wondrous in person.

I'm sure they are amazing to behold - like the china wall and easter isle (the people who starved themselves to death), but most of the others i'm not interested in. I'm interested more in natural wonders, not man made bricks. Now, i'm not saying if i didn't have the chance to see them i wouldn't, but unless i win a trip or win millions of dollars, i'm not going to drool over it because i'll never see it

P.s. my pants are pretty wondrous in person too

Old Post 12-06-2006 05:30 AM
Time: 07:29 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Agree2Disagree > INReview Opinion Polls and Surveys > Which would you choose as the New Seven Wonders of the World?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: