Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Lost: Season III & IV > Season 3 SPOILERS (maybe)
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

Local time: 06:25 AM

post #61  quote:

Lickety said Heck and Whidden.

confessing his sins won't help Heck in anyway, he's way beyond that

Whidden - he may have a chance... not a good one, but a chance none the less

Old Post 11-07-2006 10:27 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #62  quote:

So, here's the spoiler that I found... don't know if this is the TRUE cliff hanger, but it's what I read.

Ben Promises To Help Jack Get Off The Island

The final fall episode of ABC's "Lost" airs tomorrow night. Here is what we have been able to learn about the upcoming events from the show's producers as well as treacherous insiders and snoopy spoiler-hunters.

The episode, which is Kate-centric, flashes back to her wedding day. Nathan Fillion, who guest stars, may play her groom in the episode entitled "I Do".

Jack is faced with a dilemma whether to help the ailing Ben and perform the life-saving surgery he needs or listen to Juliet who claims he is a liar and a dangerous man and let him die.

The Others have Kate visit Jack and talk him into helping Ben. She admits to Jack she was forced to make a plea for Ben, because The Others threatened to kill Sawyer.

Kate will choose between Jack and Sawyer and in the promos for the episode she is seen kissing Sawyer passionately.

As for the grand cliffhanger twist, according to Kristin of E! Kate will have sex with Sawyer and Jack will operate on Ben who promises he would help him get off the island if he goes through with the surgery.

But, only one of them will be sincere in what they do. The other has personal gain on their mind. And that personal gain will be revealed in the shocking mini-season-ending twist.

Old Post 11-07-2006 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #63  quote:

Oooh, that sounds interesting!!!

Here's more I found:

Note: A lot of foilers have been released by legit sources, including producers and crew. Be aware that some of the spoilers below may not happen.

Episode 3.06: I Do (Kate-centric)
Airdate: November 8, 2006

11/07 - Time on Alcatraz will be over in episode 3.06. Source: Lost Podcasts
10/31 - Kate loves Sawyer. Source: Lost Podcasts
10/26 - Serenity star Nathan Fillion guest-stars on the Nov. 8 episode of ABC's hit series Lost, "I Do," which also marks the decision by Kate to hook up with either Jack or Sawyer. Fillion will play a character named Kevin in the episode. Source: Sci Fi Wire
10/23 - Jack makes a decision regarding Ben's offer, Kate feels helpless when it looks like an angry Pickett is going to make good on his threat to kill Sawyer, and Locke discovers a hidden message that may guide him through the next steps of his journey to unlocking the secrets of the island. Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Nathan Fillion as Kevin, Eden-Lee Murray as Suzanne, Mark Stitham as minister and Frederic Lane as the marshal. Source: ABC
10/13 - We will find out by Episode 6 why he was caged. Ms. Klugh will be back sometime. Source: Lost Podcasts
10/10 - As many of you have found out, it looks like Kate was married to a character played by Nathan Fillion. Word got out today from a fan who resides in Hawaii (nickname lilahpapaya at Lost-Forum), that the LOST crew was filming at a church and Evangeline Lily was wearing a wedding gown. Later, they filmed a scene with a cop parked outside the church. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
10/05 - Sources confirm to me that Nathan Fillion (Buffy, Firefly) has been cast on Lost! He starts filming the show next week in Hawaii, and will guest star in at least two episodes this season, from what I hear. He will be playing someone from Kate's past. Someone who was VERY close to our beloved Katie -- as in, legally bound and not genetically. Source: Kristin on E!Online
09/30 - Evangeline Lily said that Kate's flashback will be the 6th one, the last one before the break. Source: Jimmy Kimmel Live
07/22 - Kate will "make her choice" in the first six episodes of the season. Her choice is presumably between Sawyer and Jack. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Old Post 11-07-2006 10:34 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #64  quote:

What the deuce? No fart cloud monster has anything on me! I'll Febreeze that smoggy piece into next week.

Man, what's next on that island, the Cookie Monster? Or maybe the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. So sccrrrrrrrrrrd.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-07-2006 10:53 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #65  quote:

OH.....MIGOSH.

if the Marshmellow Man was onthe island, I'd give in to the others....

AND COOKIE MONSTER? with his blue hair... i'm getting the shivers

Old Post 11-07-2006 10:55 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #66  quote:

"Hey, no one steps on a church in my town!"

Best movie ever.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-07-2006 11:00 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 08:25 AM

post #67  quote:

How bad can it be? Just a bunch of smoke. I see worse than that starting up my old truck every morning.

Old Post 11-07-2006 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #68  quote:

maybe... THAT is exactly what you're seeing!!!! uh oh, you're toast.

Old Post 11-07-2006 11:08 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #69  quote:

I think it's just bad rings.

Old Post 11-07-2006 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #70  quote:

yeah, and ecko just thought he was seeing the ghost of his dead brother.... then BAAAAAAAM, he's a goner.

i'd sleep with one eye open tonight.....

Old Post 11-07-2006 11:25 PM

Gold Member
Dreamzwalker
Agent

post #71  quote:

okay, i think that smoke turns into people because of what his brother said. but who knows. i love this show - changes into something new every week...
still not 24 though lol that's better

Old Post 11-08-2006 04:39 AM
Click here to Send Dreamzwalker a Private Message View Dreamzwalker's Journal Find more posts by Dreamzwalker Add Dreamzwalker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Dreamzwalker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

Local time: 09:25 AM

post #72  quote:

If the smoke from your truck grabs your leg and slams you to the ground then you should worry. Remember the Dharma group has experimented with Time Travel, Mind Control, Teleportation etc. Now how does this tie in with Eko's death? Is the smoke just a hulucination or is it really there? And how can smoke grab someone and slam them to the ground.

You're thoughts?

Old Post 11-10-2006 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #73  quote:

Question about the trailers for next season: LOST MOMENTS

Can anyone tell me what Hurley said at the end of the trailer? Hurley says something to the effect of radiation affecting the four (Desmond, Eko, Locke & someone else [can't remember...] and something about the Fantastic Four comic book heroes.

If you know what I mean can you please tell me what the last thing Hurley said to Locke. Thanks!

LS

Old Post 11-24-2006 04:44 AM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

helenbscott
Rookie

Local time: 02:25 PM

post #74  quote:

quote:
Edward Teach said this in post #72 :
If the smoke from your truck grabs your leg and slams you to the ground then you should worry. Remember the Dharma group has experimented with Time Travel, Mind Control, Teleportation etc. Now how does this tie in with Eko's death? Is the smoke just a hulucination or is it really there? And how can smoke grab someone and slam them to the ground.

You're thoughts?

Only a thought but if they are dying there is a psalm stating As I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death??
is that the shadow of death and are they in the valley leading to the next life??? (and yes i may be crazy)
food for thought

Old Post 12-06-2006 03:50 PM
Click here to Send helenbscott a Private Message Find more posts by helenbscott Add helenbscott to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore helenbscott REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #75  quote:

quote:
helenbscott said this in post #74 :

Only a thought but if they are dying there is a psalm stating As I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death??
is that the shadow of death and are they in the valley leading to the next life??? (and yes i may be crazy)
food for thought

I don't know. Henry Gale/Ben sure does want that spinal surgery. If it was just a transition place, he wouldn't be so concerned.

Old Post 12-06-2006 11:50 PM

helenbscott
Rookie

post #76  quote:

quote:
[i]
I don't know. Henry Gale/Ben sure does want that spinal surgery. If it was just a transition place, he wouldn't be so concerned. [/B]

true true but thats asuming he knows where he is and knows all??!!

Old Post 12-07-2006 10:43 AM
Click here to Send helenbscott a Private Message Find more posts by helenbscott Add helenbscott to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore helenbscott REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #77  quote:

Makes you wonder why the others can not leave the Island. They let Walt and his dad leave. (maybe)

Old Post 12-07-2006 11:29 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #78  quote:

Maybe it's like that movie The Village. They'd rather be there where everything is good and pure, and they think that these newcomers are evil and that's why they only take the "good" ones - to make them part of their community. But they have to put them through rigorous temptation tests....

I DUNNO

Old Post 12-07-2006 11:31 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #79  quote:

I think that the "monster", which is part of the Island, judges you, and if it finds you to be evil, by whatever loopy standard it uses, you are so toast.

So, the others only take the "good" folks, and leave the bad for the monster. Maybe the monster won't let them leave.

Old Post 12-07-2006 11:48 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #80  quote:

They had to do something with Walt because he's growing and they will probably bring him back but older. A time difference.

Old Post 12-08-2006 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #81  quote:

Hey, I had that same idea a few weeks or months ago. Maybe time moves slower on the island. I thought that might be too sci-fi for the show though.

Old Post 12-10-2006 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

helenbscott
Rookie

post #82  quote:

so many theories and questions, we all just want to move on but the show wont let us!!
can we not petition for an earlier release other than Feb??
lol

Old Post 12-12-2006 03:09 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #83  quote:

quote:
helenbscott said this in post #82 :
so many theories and questions, we all just want to move on but the show wont let us!!
can we not petition for an earlier release other than Feb??
lol

No, we can't. They stated that they needed time to get filming done, more than anything. Plus, they wanted to not have a week of a new show, and then a week, or more, of repeats. Too many people complained, and that's why they are doing it this way.

Old Post 12-12-2006 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #84  quote:

It sucks that they didn't give us anything to hold us over until it started again. Atleast during the summer (I think) we had that alvar hanso foundation website, the mysteries to solve on the different sites, the passwords to find. blah blah blah. NOW NOTHING? boooooo This would have been a great time to give us a scavenger hunt to find some more clues. OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND! IT'S LIKE THE #1 RULE OF ADVERTISING PEOPLE!

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:20 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #85  quote:

I don't think that they had big enough "hits" for that stuff though.
Their ratings have dropped, and less people are researching their sites.

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:30 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #86  quote:

If they were saying that going on these sites were gonna give me some answers, and they were GOOD ANSWERS, i'd do it. I think it would interest those people who LOST interest to begin with too. Their marketing people obviously suck. HIRE ME DANGIT. I'LL GET YOUR AUDIENCE BACK. (so long as you give me some answers )

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:41 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #87  quote:

True... they could have worked on things, over the summer, and hooked us up, via the internet, to give us something to do, to try to get some answers about things going on. They didn't do anything. It's like they gave up on that.

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:55 PM
Time: 02:25 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Lost: Season III & IV > Season 3 SPOILERS (maybe)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: