Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > 24 > Season 4 General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Pages (6): « First « 23 [4] 56 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 01:59 AM

post #91  quote:

yep.

Old Post 05-04-2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 03:59 PM

post #92  quote:

Word, yo. Word.

Old Post 05-04-2005 01:59 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #93  quote:

I'm sayin!

Old Post 05-04-2005 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 11:59 PM

post #94  quote:

Jack has ice water in his veins. Dude eats lightning and craps nails.

That's making some tough decisions, and quick too. How can the dude sleep at night? We all know it's for the greater good, but still. I wonder what would go down if it was his daughter there?

We all know Tony wouldn't do it, that's why he's no Jack.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-04-2005 02:39 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #95  quote:

Last night's episode had me thinking about Jack Bauer's women:

Teri Bauer: Jack's wife. Raped and later murdered. (Day 1)

Nina Myers: Jack cheats on his wife with her. She later kills Jack's wife, and Jack eventually kills her. (Day 1 & 3)

Kate Warner: Jack leaves her to go undercover. Gets hooked on heroin and falls for another woman. (Day 2 - 3)

Claudia: Jack meets her while undercover- leaves, comes back, and she gets shot and dies while trying to help him escape. (Day 3)

Audrey Heller Raines: Has to watch Jack Bauer torture her ex-husband, who later saves Jack's life, and subsequently is pulled out of surgery and dies- on Jack's orders. (Day 4)

-HECK!

Old Post 05-04-2005 02:53 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #96  quote:

quote:
...and subsequently is pulled out of surgery and dies- on Jack's orders. (Day 4)
Oh wow, he doesn't does he? You go Jack, you're definitely gonna get her back now!

Old Post 05-04-2005 03:30 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #97  quote:

Damn, sorry if I spoiled it bro. Yeah, Paul's condition takes a nose dive. They are about to cut him open when Jack rushes in with a Chinese national that he kidnapped from the consulate that is equally as tore up. Jack pulls his gat and makes the doctor operate on the Chinese dude. Audrey freaks out on him and the CTU agents pull her away. Paul croaks.

Suffice to say, he's not getting any 'tang tonight.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-04-2005 03:58 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #98  quote:

no 'tang, indeed. Though I thought women liked jerks

Sounds good. I don't remember any Chinese folks being involved before now. Gonna be interesting.

Old Post 05-04-2005 05:28 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #99  quote:

Yeah, the Chinese government gets pissed because Jack goes G.I. Joe on their territory. Could mean W-A-R.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-04-2005 06:28 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 02:59 AM

post #100  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #94 :
Jack has ice water in his veins. Dude eats lightning and craps nails.

That's making some tough decisions, and quick too. How can the dude sleep at night? We all know it's for the greater good, but still. I wonder what would go down if it was his daughter there?

We all know Tony wouldn't do it, that's why he's no Jack.

-HECK!

Jack would cry at her funeral. Don't nobody mess with Jack.

Old Post 05-04-2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #101  quote:

Dont forget Jacks daughter. She is constantly kidnapped, shot at, lost in the woods, fighting weird dudes, wandering up on survivalists, running from nuclear explosions/virus attacks or stalked by mountain lions.

Old Post 05-05-2005 12:09 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #102  quote:

Now we got to get rid of Tony's boss, so Tony and Michelle can get back together.

Jack will take care of that.

Old Post 05-05-2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #103  quote:

Totally. Then Jack will take out Tony and have Michelle all to himself. Then she will die.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-05-2005 02:04 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #104  quote:

Then Jack will cry, but after that, President Palmer will call and ask him to save the world again, off the record of course.

Old Post 05-05-2005 02:21 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #105  quote:

Any news as to whether it's been renewed for a 5th season? 'Cause if not, Jack'll probably die with Tony and Michelle.

Old Post 05-05-2005 02:25 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #106  quote:

I have to assume it has been renewed. It's just too popular.

And I have heard rumors that Michelle will die by the end of the season... supposedly the producers had her getting that virus last year and croaking but changed their minds at the last second.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-05-2005 02:35 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #107  quote:

Yeah, I read that too. Also that Shappell was supposed to live last season, but they changed their minds about that too.

Good move, if you ask me, his death was awesome. Jack's the man, can shoot his boss in the head and still go on about his day.

Old Post 05-05-2005 02:43 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #108  quote:

I watch "24"per my Doctor's orders.

He says if my heart still beats after the show is over...I am still healthy.

Old Post 05-05-2005 02:53 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #109  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #107 :
Yeah, I read that too. Also that Shappell was supposed to live last season, but they changed their minds about that too.

Good move, if you ask me, his death was awesome. Jack's the man, can shoot his boss in the head and still go on about his day.

I was very surprised it went down like that. CTU must have a great insurance plan...

-HECK!

Old Post 05-06-2005 02:31 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #110  quote:

Does anyone think that they will give Jack to the Chinese once they figure out he led the assault team?

I think they should feed that other dude to them. Screw it. Jack's the man!

-HECK!

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:17 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #111  quote:

The chinese will want him, they might send him off to them as the season finale.

Did you catch Chloe making a hit on Jack? She was soundly rebuffed.

That was freaky stuff....

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:20 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #112  quote:

It looked like Jack was about to pimp slap her right there. The best was when the other older dude at CTU told Clhoe he didn't have for her personality disorder. Classic.

And what a round-boy turdo doofus that other guy is. I'd like to scissors kick him through the goal posts of life.

That would be a dope season finale. Jack getting led away by the Chinese. He could come back next season all crazy, POW style.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:24 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #113  quote:

I don't think they will give anyone to the Chinese Embassy.

Jack will just take over China.

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:27 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #114  quote:

He'll come back with a Chinese girlfriend... who will get killed in the third hour.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:30 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #115  quote:

He'll probably shoot her himself after she nags him half to death.

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:46 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #116  quote:

I wonder what the season finale will be though. It seems every year we are just left with the characters getting broken down mentally and/or physically.

Personally, I think Tony and Michelle will get back together... then one of them will die. We need the tragedy factor.

I think Jack's character will go through something huge between now and next season, whether that is in the finale or not. One way or the other, he will be involved with CTU, but I doubt it will be in a good way.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:52 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #117  quote:

I hear long lines are already forming for the role of Jack's next girlfriend.

Probably just for cameo shots.

Old Post 05-12-2005 03:54 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #118  quote:

It would be gutsy to have him in China at the end, I wonder if they got the guts to do it.

Old Post 05-12-2005 11:06 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #119  quote:

We need a big twist. Seems like every season has one-

Season 1- Jack's wife capped

Season 2- President collapses after being exposed to a virus

Season 3- Jack's hacks off Chase's hand, Tony goes to jail, President does not run for re-election

Hopefully season 4 is just as big.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-14-2005 05:07 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #120  quote:

Jack expresses his love for Chloe, but is shipped off to China for many years of toruture,

President Weenie cries in front of press, hands government over to David Palmer.

Tard computer dude takes over CTU and makes everyone wear pocket protectors. Also, he tells everyone he meets in the hallway government secrets.

Old Post 05-14-2005 03:10 PM
Time: 07:59 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « First « 23 [4] 56 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > 24 > Season 4 General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: