Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > 24 > Season 4 General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 11:34 PM

post #31  quote:

SWTT, gabo is right about the Elvis thing. Dude used to blast his TV.

You'll enjoy the Tony angle, gabo. You're close to catching up. A lot of twists to come. They're still slapping us around in the new episodes.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-09-2005 03:31 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 03:34 PM

post #32  quote:

Yeah, I just got 2 more episodes to watch, plus the one that should be airing... like, right now, or tomorrow night (I think...), then I'm up to date. Tony's pretty cool now, he seems to have gotten his stuff together (and in a matter of hours, that's impressive!)

The terrorists just kidnapped Jack and that Dina woman was just made to shoot him and, well, you know what happens with that

When does Palmer come back again? I've got a feeling the current presidents not gonna be around much longer..........................

Hope they get back to a regular cast next season.

Old Post 04-11-2005 04:03 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 04:04 AM

post #33  quote:

I have been watching season 3.
Chloe in season three is alot better than #4.
She should hearken back to the old days....the overreaction in season 4 is just sophmoric and nonprofessional as an actress.
Her character, I kind of relate to her....totally competent over her peers and yet is always apologizing for talking down to them or being too honest. I love it.

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:22 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 02:34 AM

post #34  quote:

Somebody tell me why Jack didn't tell the chopper to take out both jeeps?

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:33 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #35  quote:

Was it an attack chopper?

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:38 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #36  quote:

It blew up one jeep easily, and they let the bad guy get away once more.

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:44 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #37  quote:

Well, they had to let Marwan go, or the story would have been over.

They caught him once...if he got away from their custody again it would have just been redundant.

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:59 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #38  quote:

You echo my thinking. But it puts too many "holes" in this great show.

Old Post 04-15-2005 04:06 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #39  quote:

The copter could only go after one jeep, they took off in different ways. And Jack decided to chase the one with the football in it. After he found it, Jack sent the copter after the other jeep.

It's not too clear how Marwan got away, but it's not that hard to believe.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-15-2005 04:41 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #40  quote:

Fo Yo Info....anyone who liked La Femme Nikita <Becker>
would be interested to know that Joel Surnow who played various off camera roles in LFN also plays various important off camera roles in 24.

Joel Surnow: http://imdb.com/name/nm0839695/

I knew there was a reason I liked the show.
And the style is verrryyy similar.

And now we know why they brought Alberta Watson in for the brief stint as chief of CTU.

Old Post 04-16-2005 05:52 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #41  quote:

And he also wrote for TV's "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures"... I feel so conflicted.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-16-2005 07:23 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #42  quote:

Jack is the man. In this week's epsiode he broke that guy in seconds. Snapping fingers, damn.

And former president Palmer is back next week... kick butt.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-20-2005 03:47 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #43  quote:

Jack is cracking up people again.

THe vice-president is a wimp.

Great show..........

Old Post 04-21-2005 04:08 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #44  quote:

I'm still, like, 4 episodes behind now. Reason being is every time I try to stick episodes 15-17 on a DVD it gives me an error during the encoding process. I've been trying to download episode 15 again and it seems to be some sort of phantom episode that never happened in most circles. What's the deal with that

I'll just have to watch it on my 'puter.

Jack's the man, I hope I get to see him break people's fingers again soon

Old Post 04-21-2005 06:34 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #45  quote:

What happened in the last episode you watched?

-HECK!

Old Post 04-21-2005 06:38 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #46  quote:

At the very end the guy posing as an airforce officer got into some sort of military compound and was heading for a plane. Feruz's mother got done in and Jack was taken by the bad dude (Marwan???).

I haven't actually watched any more since post 42 in this thread

Old Post 04-21-2005 06:44 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #47  quote:

You're close to catching up though. That dude in the plane is BIG news.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-21-2005 07:05 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #48  quote:

I figured so. My guess he's going to go blow up Airforce one. It just seems logical to me.

Old Post 04-21-2005 07:33 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #49  quote:

Your logic is sound, my friend.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-21-2005 08:34 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #50  quote:

Alrighty, I caught up. Good stuff. It was interesting to see Mike Novak come back, though his return wasn't really a shock return, it was just like "oh, there he is" kind of thing.

I'm wondering how Palmer returns? I guess Mike calls him for help, because the Vice President is a punce?

What happened to Beruz? I forget... they put him in the van... did the van get away? Did the terrorists kill him? I really forget

Nothing much else to say about it. This season is shaping up to be not all that bad, thankfully.

Old Post 04-25-2005 02:39 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #51  quote:

Looks like Palmer will be a consultant because the Vice Pres is lame.

Behrooz was taken away in the van. Who knows what happened to him. Just like that guy who was beat up at the start of the season. Swept under the carpet.

From the articles I've read about the last few episodes, it's going to end really well.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-26-2005 02:28 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #52  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #51 :
Looks like Palmer will be a consultant because the Vice Pres is lame.

Behrooz was taken away in the van. Who knows what happened to him. Just like that guy who was beat up at the start of the season. Swept under the carpet.

From the articles I've read about the last few episodes, it's going to end really well.

-HECK!

If they throw one more thing into Jack's progress..I will need another heart exam.

Old Post 04-26-2005 02:43 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #53  quote:

You're on EST, don't give any spoilers about tonight's episode yet... I haven't see it...

-HECK!

Old Post 04-26-2005 02:48 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #54  quote:

Muahahah you either, you're on .... time that's way before the time I'm gonna be able to see it. Hopefully tomorrow, but all my bandwidth is being used up at the moment, unfortunately.

Palmer coming in as a consultant is a smart move. If they set season 5 a few years later, he could be re-elected into office by that point that dude's always harsh.

Old Post 04-26-2005 06:06 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #55  quote:

It was a good episode... don't want to spoil it for you though. Not a lot of Palmer, yet.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-27-2005 02:20 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #56  quote:

Dang. But he shows up, that's really the main thing, isn't it?

Hopefully I'll get to see it tomorrow or the day after.

Old Post 04-27-2005 03:03 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #57  quote:

He won't show up in the White House until next week. They didn't call him until half way through the episode.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-27-2005 03:08 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #58  quote:

20 minutes travel time

Convenient that he happens to live that close to the white house now, when in the first season he was from California...

EDIT: no, wait, he wasn't, was he? Scrap that

Old Post 04-27-2005 03:12 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #59  quote:

Alright then, that was an awesome episode. The president totally screwing the operation up (though there was no guarantee they would have got him anyway, especially since there's another 3 episodes to go), Palmer being asked to step in, and Chloe's absolutely outrageous scene at the end (where the heck did that come from ). One of the best so far this season, despite it's outrageousness.

Old Post 04-28-2005 01:52 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 01:34 AM

post #60  quote:

Me and Sandy were making fun of Chloe and the other computer dude, they acted like a coulple of tards, the way they were fighting.

"Dats my computer!"

"My jeb is more important!"

Then she goes in the field, and kicks some major butt, whips out the machine gun and unloads into terrorist guy.

Also, funny, when President guy says to arrest Jack, I tell Sandy, "you don't mess with Jack, don't matter who you are, you mess with Jack and you go down."

Then by the end of the show, the pres is all whining and saying he is sorry, he screwed up, lets call Palmer in here and help me to run things cause I crossed Jack and things went bad.....

Twas more hilarity.

Old Post 04-28-2005 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 07:34 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > 24 > Season 4 General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: