Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > 24 > Season 4 General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Pages (6):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 04:12 AM

Tony- FIRED! Michelle- FIRED! Chase- FIRED! post #1  quote:

The following is from TV Guide Online:

"TIME'S UP: The pink slips are flying at 24's Counter Terrorism Unit. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Reiko Aylesworth (Michelle), James Badge Dale (Chase) and Carlos Bernard (Tony) will not be returning as series regulars next fall. Additionally, Jack Bauer's demon spawn, Kim (played by Elisha Cuthbert), is expected to make only guest appearances. The jury is still out on Mary Lynn Rajskub, who as CTU grump Chloe, gave birth to the breakout character of the 2003-04 TV season."

What the hell? I won't miss Chase, but no Tony or Michelle? That sucks. And finally, Kim is on her way out. Looks like there will be quite a few new characters.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-24-2004 09:31 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #2  quote:

Ok, Carlos Bernard (Tony) had been hired back. I wonder if anyone else will be?

-HECK!

Old Post 09-29-2004 02:45 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:42 AM

what about season 2005? post #3  quote:

Anyone watch last night?

Anyone watching/will watch tonight?

It was excellent last night.
Especially with La Femme Nikita's "Madeline" as the boss of CTU. She's the same biotch character without emotion or compassion.

Go Kiefer! Go Kiefer! Go Kiefer!

Mod please change the day 4 the program. It airs Mondays now. Thanks.

Old Post 01-11-2005 01:36 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #4  quote:

I watch it every week, I love this show. Kicks butt.

The season is pretty good so far, I'm still waiting for it to be kicked into high gear. Jack still seems pretty tame... although he did stage a phony gas station robbery.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-18-2005 04:37 AM

Gold Member
Oliphaunt
Mad World

Local time: 12:12 PM

post #5  quote:

That was so funny!!! But really corny. But I've kind of got used to it now. That's what 24's like. I'm glad Chloe's still in it.

Old Post 02-18-2005 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Oliphaunt a Private Message Find more posts by Oliphaunt Add Oliphaunt to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Oliphaunt REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #6  quote:

Ah man, I hate Chloe. It's cool to see Tony back though.

-HECK!

Old Post 02-19-2005 03:37 AM

Gold Member
Oliphaunt
Mad World

post #7  quote:

Huh? Tony's back? Okay, I think I may be a little behind. I've seen the first three episodes. My Dad's friend records them on Sundays for us on Sky, but I o'tkno ifit's different for America.

Old Post 02-19-2005 10:59 AM
Click here to Send Oliphaunt a Private Message Find more posts by Oliphaunt Add Oliphaunt to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Oliphaunt REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:12 AM

post #8  quote:

Yeah..one of my favs..Tony is back and certified with CTU courtesy of Jack Bauer.

This is , in my opinion, the most fast paced and well written suspense show on TV.

Please go to the bathroom before the show begins or you could miss much.

And Jack Bauer's new girlfriend who comes from 3rd Watch is a hottie.

Old Post 02-25-2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Oliphaunt
Mad World

post #9  quote:

Ahhhh! What episode are you guys on? This isn't fair! I've just got to the but where Jack has decided, once again, that he's going to go into a building that's going to be blown to pieces in ten minutes. Typical!

Old Post 02-25-2005 08:54 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #10  quote:

quote:
becker said this in post #6 :
Yeah..one of my favs..Tony is back and certified with CTU courtesy of Jack Bauer.

This is , in my opinion, the most fast paced and well written suspense show on TV.

Please go to the bathroom before the show begins or you could miss much.

And Jack Bauer's new girlfriend who comes from 3rd Watch is a hottie.

Agreed. This is my favorite show on right now. For 4 seasons it hasn't fallen off a bit. Freakin' awesome.

You think Jack's lady is hot? I like the CTU chick who was tortured better.

-HECK!

Old Post 02-26-2005 09:57 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #11  quote:

quote:
Oliphaunt said this in post #7 :
Ahhhh! What episode are you guys on? This isn't fair! I've just got to the but where Jack has decided, once again, that he's going to go into a building that's going to be blown to pieces in ten minutes. Typical!

We're on 5:00PM-6:00PM.

:::Spoiler...?:::

Last week...

Jack just saved Behrooz (sp?) from his dad and brought him in to CTU for debriefing.

Almeda is officially back with CTU.

They found the terrorists former hideout and learned that Jack's girlfriend's ex-husband owns the house where the hideout was, and now Jack is going to lay his pimp hand down on him and get some information, Bauer-style.

The new CTU agent this season (forget his name) took that traitor chick to this building where there is supposedly some information on who's behind the terrorist plot. But baddies show up and cap everyone but the agent, and they take him away.

There's going to be a lot of torture next week, it looks like.

-HECK!

Old Post 02-26-2005 10:03 AM

Gold Member
Oliphaunt
Mad World

post #12  quote:

Okay, I'm not going to read this thread anymore, so you guys don't have to worry about putting spoiler warnings.

24 rocks!!!!!

Old Post 02-26-2005 01:37 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #13  quote:

Erin Driscoll revealed vulnerability when she got emotional about her daughter....as an actress I've only seen her on Nikita and 24...and that's the first time I have seen her show any emotion.

Old Post 03-04-2005 08:26 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #14  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #11 :
Erin Driscoll revealed vulnerability when she got emotional about her daughter....as an actress I've only seen her on Nikita and 24...and that's the first time I have seen her show any emotion.

Her daughter has her genes. How the hell did Erin ever get appointed head of CTU. That, to me, is the dumbest thing in the show.

Erin has cement drying between her ears.

Let's get rid of her and put Tony back as Head.

Old Post 03-04-2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #15  quote:

quote:
becker said this in post #12 :

Her daughter has her genes. How the hell did Erin ever get appointed head of CTU. That, to me, is the dumbest thing in the show.

Erin has cement drying between her ears.

Let's get rid of her and put Tony back as Head.

I don't know what happened with Erin....
I am still trying to figure out where that handsome Black president went....I know his wife was shifty, but I thought she was murdered.

I better check out the past years DVD's to catch up on it.
Whenever I tried to watch it in past years I always missed the day and time because they changed the broadcast time and day too much.

I think they wanted to bring that actress in because she was so good in Nikita....but she sure bumbles on this one as Erin...she is too distracted by her sick daughter I think....but not anymore.

Old Post 03-04-2005 08:47 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #16  quote:

The president said at the end of last season that he wasn't going to run for re-election anymore.

I read that the character will appear in the last 4 episodes, however.

And Tony is the interim head of CTU as of next week! Sweet!

-HECK!

Old Post 03-05-2005 04:07 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #17  quote:

Good the president will be back....he deserves more than Allstate commercials.

And Tony, wow, I didn't know the Feds were that forgiving and so quickly.

Old Post 03-06-2005 01:18 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #18  quote:

Jack got the defense sec. to OK it.

Old Post 03-06-2005 01:40 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #19  quote:

Plus, Tony helped save the defense sec.'s daughter.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-08-2005 06:08 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #20  quote:

How did Tony's wife get back in this. What happened to her last year.I don't remember. What happened twixt her and Tony?

Old Post 03-08-2005 12:36 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #21  quote:

At the end of last season, Tony was going to jail for treason. He helped the bad guy's so they wouldn't kill his wife. She was still at CTU. That's where they left off.

Fast forward to this seaosn, which is approximately a few years later. We find out that after Tony was released he couldn't find a job so he hit the bottle and Michelle left him. Evidently she's been at Division this whole time. And now she's back... from outer space...

-HECK!

Old Post 03-10-2005 06:11 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #22  quote:

To answer myself six months later, Michelle is back and the president will be back in the last few episodes.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-10-2005 06:12 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #23  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #19 :
At the end of last season, Tony was going to jail for treason. He helped the bad guy's so they wouldn't kill his wife. She was still at CTU. That's where they left off.

Fast forward to this seaosn, which is approximately a few years later. We find out that after Tony was released he couldn't find a job so he hit the bottle and Michelle left him. Evidently she's been at Division this whole time. And now she's back... from outer space...

-HECK!

"Women" leaving men who save their lives? He should have let her get iced.

Old Post 03-10-2005 11:02 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #24  quote:

No gratitude at all.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-11-2005 06:16 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 08:12 PM

post #25  quote:

kick ass. I looked at this thread thinking "mmmmm.... do I really want to find out what the deal was?" but I did anyway. Didn't spoil anything, thank goodness

Hopefully I'll catch up on the fourth season sometime next week

Old Post 03-28-2005 08:01 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #26  quote:

I didn't read this thoroughly yet, cause I'm still behind on this season, but I've gone through the first few episodes, and they've saved the sec. of def. and his daughter, and I'm just waiting to see what's gonna happen next....... so far, it seems the train explosion wasn't the main event, as they thought it may be, and neither was the video I dunno, I'm not overly thrilled about this season so far.

PS. I don't mind Chloe. Her character is a pain in the ass, but she really knows her stuff

Old Post 04-06-2005 03:56 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #27  quote:

Yeah, the big bad guy agenda changes quite a few times. Actually, they just changed it in this past episode. And it was pretty damn big.

This season isn't as good as last season, IMHO, but it sill rocks on.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-07-2005 05:32 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #28  quote:

To me Chloe just has that crap smelling expression on her face all the time. The way she utters her dialogue is just akward. Between her and that goofy fat bald guy I want to pull an Elvis on my TV sometimes.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-07-2005 05:33 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #29  quote:

Chloe's eyes are stuck to the upward gaze at all times....I don't know how she sees?

What exactly is it Heck when you pull an Elvis on your TV?

Old Post 04-07-2005 07:22 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #30  quote:

Means he wants to shoot his tv

I watched further into the season. I'm 9 episodes in now. The Azu-dude is holding his son in the parking structure and his mother said if her son dies she wont help them... Tony's come back was stylish, but him and that crack whore who was in his place just rubbed me the wrong way. I hope he gets his stuff together by the end of this season.

Old Post 04-08-2005 04:09 AM
Time: 12:12 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (6):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > 24 > Season 4 General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: