Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Alias > I LOVE Lauren club (Alias)
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 03:30 AM

I LOVE Lauren club (Alias) post #1  quote:

Lauren is the bomb!

This is the "I love Lauren club". Membership is free. You just need an appreciation for the best character on Alias, Lauren.

And she is easy on the eyes.

Old Post 04-13-2004 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 02:30 AM

post #2  quote:

Lauren is hot!!!

M.

Old Post 04-13-2004 12:54 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #3  quote:

Welcome to the club brother!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

vaughn's_grl
Enthusiast

post #4  quote:

you guys disgust me!! look at her mooching on my poor guy!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 01:08 AM
Click here to Send vaughn's_grl a Private Message Find more posts by vaughn's_grl Add vaughn's_grl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore vaughn's_grl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

Local time: 07:30 PM

post #5  quote:

Lauren is kickass guys, she rocks!!!

Awesome thread Whidden.

Neo

Old Post 04-13-2004 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #6  quote:

quote:
vaughn's_grl said this in post #4 :
you guys disgust me!! look at her mooching on my poor guy!!

Sorry Vaughn's girl, this is the "I LOVE Lauren" thread. This thread is for her many fans that love and apreciate Lauren!

And what an awesome Lady Lauren is!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 01:34 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #7  quote:

quote:
Neodammerung said this in post #5 :
Lauren is kickass guys, she rocks!!!

Awesome thread Whidden.

Neo

Welcome to the club Neodammerung!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 01:34 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 04:30 AM

post #8  quote:

Blonde huh? You got my vote Law Doggy Dog!

Old Post 04-13-2004 01:45 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #9  quote:

Welcome to the club Chodder!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 01:53 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #10  quote:

Hey...Im a BIG Lauren fan! I watch Alias all the time. She is the best actress!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 02:31 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #11  quote:

Welcome to the club Mystic!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 02:34 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #12  quote:

If I were Lauren's father, I'd be damn proud of her

Old Post 04-13-2004 02:41 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #13  quote:

Damn, it's good to know you are a Lauren fan Dekka! Welcome to the club!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 02:42 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #14  quote:

Oh Whidden, you crack me up.

Of course I am a Lauren fan! Melissa George is an Aussie, did you know that?? How could I not love her? Go Lauren!

Neo

Old Post 04-13-2004 03:24 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #15  quote:

Right on Neo! Lauren has Australian roots, which makes me like her even more!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 03:29 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #16  quote:

I remember her from Home and Away (a god-awful soap that's been running here for years). Go Lauren and go Aussies!

Neo

Old Post 04-13-2004 03:37 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #17  quote:

No one but me has said what a great actress she is..

Im hoping that we will see her on the big screen sometime again soon....I think she could be as big as any of the stars on screen now...

Let us keep our fingers crossed!

Old Post 04-13-2004 03:39 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #18  quote:

Where did the name Aussie come from? I know it is short for Australian, but where did it originate from?

Old Post 04-13-2004 03:39 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #19  quote:

Chodder - I do not know. I'd say it is just a shortened version of Australia like you said, as to where it originated, I do not know. I might try to find that out though.

Neo

Old Post 04-13-2004 03:42 AM

oldbutafan
The Advocate

post #20  quote:

Just absolutely loooooooove Lauren !

And mystic is right ... she's is a great actress !

Glad I found this club. Thanks. Way to go.

Old Post 04-13-2004 05:32 AM
Click here to Send oldbutafan a Private Message Find more posts by oldbutafan Add oldbutafan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore oldbutafan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #21  quote:

Dog = Doggy
Kitten = Kitty
Bob = Bobby
Daniel = Danny
Frenchmen = Frenchie
Australian = Aussie

Old Post 04-13-2004 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #22  quote:

Welcome to the club Oldbutafan!!!

Old Post 04-13-2004 11:51 AM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #23  quote:

LAUREN SUX MY BUTT!!!! SHE SUX SHE SUX SHE SUX AND YOU SHOULD ALL REALIZE THAT! SHE IS NOT EVEN PRETTY!! ahhhh

Old Post 04-13-2004 03:31 PM
Click here to Send matrix_fan_07 a Private Message Find more posts by matrix_fan_07 Add matrix_fan_07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matrix_fan_07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #24  quote:

quote:
matrix_fan_07 said this in post #23 :
LAUREN SUX MY BUTT!!!! SHE SUX SHE SUX SHE SUX AND YOU SHOULD ALL REALIZE THAT! SHE IS NOT EVEN PRETTY!! ahhhh

I think you wondered into the wrong thread by accident. This is the I LOVE Lauren thread. We all think she is cool and just plain sharp looking.

Feel free to come on back and visit when you wake up and see what an awesome lady she really is.

Wow, Lauren is just to cool. I'm glad Vaughn had some sense and stayed with Lauren instead of going back to Sydney!

Old Post 04-14-2004 12:02 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #25  quote:

quote:
matrix_fan_07 said this in post #23 :

Definitely wrong thread matrix_fan_07. But please, when you realise how mistaken you've been all this time, come back and revel in the greatness that is Lauren. She's kickass.

Neo

Old Post 04-14-2004 12:45 AM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #26  quote:

even if i ever did like lauren,(which i wont) i would nt admit it to you guys....i have posted to much stuff in the I hate lauren club! hahhaha but i still think she sux!

Old Post 04-15-2004 06:58 PM
Click here to Send matrix_fan_07 a Private Message Find more posts by matrix_fan_07 Add matrix_fan_07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matrix_fan_07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 05:30 PM

post #27  quote:

I LOVE Melissa George, does that count? I don't really watch Alias but I have seen some of it and get the general idea. But being as Aussie, as Neo said, we have to love all out old TV stars who come to USA and get famous. It is our patriotic duty.

I have met Melissa and she is just fabulous, just so down to Earth and a real "normal" person with out all the fame going to her head. She looks stunning even early in the monring with no make up when she was on holiday and in relaxed mode.

I think most Australians are like that, we are all very calm and sane and don't get overexcited easily I guess. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!

Old Post 04-16-2004 06:55 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #28  quote:

schmiggens, I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag.

I started this thread as a joke on Becker, Matrixfan07 and Vaughnsgirl.

I was teasing them in the I hate Lauren thread , and they told me to leave and start my own club.

So I did and I cheated big time and private messaged all my buds and had them come in here and give Lauren some praise.

So, I guess the joke has wound down, so I will spill the beans.

Now that that is out of the way, I will say that I really do like Melissa George and think she is a great actress.

I do like her on Alias. She is ol so BAD!!! It's a pleasure seeing her do her thing.

When did you get to meet her?

Old Post 04-17-2004 01:26 AM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #29  quote:

HAHAHAHA ok whidden....i did have to laugh at that...hahaha....i'll have to tell EVERY1 in the I HATE LAUREN thread though! sry...but u know how it is...although it was funny

Old Post 04-17-2004 08:26 PM

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 05:30 PM

post #30  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #28 :
Now that that is out of the way, I will say that I really do like Melissa George and think she is a great actress.

I do like her on Alias. She is ol so BAD!!! It's a pleasure seeing her do her thing.

When did you get to meet her?

I went to school with her cousins here in Perth, she came to our school for a "show and tell" type thing one time and everyone in our grade got to meet her and ask her questions and get autographs and that sort of thing.

At the time she was on Home and Away over here and we all wanted to know about that, we had no idea she would become a big Hollywood star or anything. Most people on Home and Away are just Aussie Soap stars, a few go on to bigger and better things (Kylie Minogue, Russel Crowe, Hugh Jackman, etc) but most just stay here.

She was excellent. She was sort of only just famous and new to it all and I guess she was overwhlemed by how crazy we were to talk to her. On the show she was dating the hottest spunk of the moment and all us girls just wanted to know how it was when she got to kiss him and silly things like that.

She took all our lame questiosn really well and was really nice and sat for ages talking to us all. It was really wierd at the time, I guess we expected her to be sort of larger than life, but she was just a normal everyday person.

I think it's great when little Aussie Soap Stars get out there and make it big. Makes me proud.

Old Post 04-19-2004 03:58 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:30 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Alias > I LOVE Lauren club (Alias)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: