Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Alias > Alias
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
vaughn's_grl
Enthusiast

Local time: 02:20 AM

post #31  quote:

Reeeeaaaallllyyy??? stop draming and jump into reality matrixfan07, Sydney is Becker's, Vaughn is mine, U CAN HAVE JACK OR SARK!!! but dont try and steal my man anymore, it makes me angry

Old Post 04-15-2004 08:03 PM
Click here to Send vaughn's_grl a Private Message Find more posts by vaughn's_grl Add vaughn's_grl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore vaughn's_grl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #32  quote:

OHHH SARK!!!!!! OH MAN!!!! wait, sark is laurens....ok i'll have JACK! WOOT!!!

Old Post 04-15-2004 08:15 PM
Click here to Send matrix_fan_07 a Private Message Find more posts by matrix_fan_07 Add matrix_fan_07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matrix_fan_07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

vaughn's_grl
Enthusiast

post #33  quote:

gooooooddd.... i think jack will make you happy matrix fan07, and i dont really care who u ****, as lang as u keep ur grubby paws off of my man!!!!!!! k, now that thats cleared up, HOW EXCITING IS THE SEASON FINALE GONNA BE??? i mean seriously, vaughn proclaming his HATE for lauren, and his love for syd!! WOO_HOO!

Old Post 05-05-2004 03:05 AM
Click here to Send vaughn's_grl a Private Message Find more posts by vaughn's_grl Add vaughn's_grl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore vaughn's_grl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #34  quote:

oh yeah, its gonna be AWESOME!!!! WOOOOOTTT woooot...i am excited!!! i have decided that jack really cant satisfy me, i am gona go for sark!

Old Post 05-05-2004 05:59 PM
Click here to Send matrix_fan_07 a Private Message Find more posts by matrix_fan_07 Add matrix_fan_07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matrix_fan_07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 04:20 AM

post #35  quote:

Why don't you two post some things on our Baked Beans Thread? Not interested?

Old Post 05-05-2004 08:07 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

vaughn's_grl
Enthusiast

post #36  quote:

we will, we will!!! now lets talk about alias!!

Old Post 05-05-2004 08:58 PM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #37  quote:

yeah, we will post in the baked beans club-eventually! j/k....i'll get right to that! what do you want to talk about alias about?!!!!!

Old Post 05-06-2004 04:03 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

The best post #38  quote:

Alias has got to be written by someone whose mind is more twisted than mine. Listen to these: The Covenant..Rembaldi's Predictions and all the other names that have been in this show. So many I can't even remember them

I love this show. Its one of my favs. And I love Sydney. She runs like crazy every week. Must help to keep her weight down. What will I do when the season ends? Sob Sob.

Old Post 05-06-2004 05:27 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #39  quote:

i dont know, but the question is...what will I as in ME to when its over!!!!!! i mean, i have only seen 6 episodes....and i LOVe the show! i am now addicted to it!

Old Post 05-06-2004 05:31 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #40  quote:

All of us Alias fans are addicted to the show. We will all suffer together when the season ends...BTW I think I saw a DVD at Blockbusters with all Alias episodes in it. Check it out.

Old Post 05-06-2004 05:46 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #41  quote:

I love the show as well.

Hey do you think we will see Irena again and is Jack going to have an fling with her sister?

Old Post 05-06-2004 09:52 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #42  quote:

i want to buy season 1 on dvd, my friend has season 2....i dont know if irena will come back...that would be a twist! i do think jack is gonna have a fling with her sister though...but its gross to think of old Jack and Old whatever her face was!

Old Post 05-06-2004 11:14 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #43  quote:

Katya I think

Old Post 05-06-2004 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #44  quote:

yah, it was katya...well, yeah, yeah, i think, lol

Old Post 05-07-2004 12:29 AM

openarms0002
Qualified Rookie

post #45  quote:

haha..my name is Lauren..im ashamed to share the name with the evil player..haha..but shes a tough girl

Old Post 05-14-2004 01:45 AM
Click here to Send openarms0002 a Private Message Find more posts by openarms0002 Add openarms0002 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore openarms0002 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

openarms0002
Qualified Rookie

post #46  quote:

haha..my name is Lauren..im ashamed to share the name with the evil player..haha..but shes a tough girl

Old Post 05-14-2004 01:45 AM
Click here to Send openarms0002 a Private Message Find more posts by openarms0002 Add openarms0002 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore openarms0002 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #47  quote:

quote:
openarms0002 said this in post #45 :

Better be careful...We have an "I hate Lauren Club'

We do bad things to her.

This week I put nails under her tires. These nails don't penetrate until the car reaches high speeds on a narrow road next to a large drop over the side.

Did you hear the crash yet?

Old Post 05-14-2004 01:50 AM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #48  quote:

oh, i'm sorry...you dont have to be ashamed!!! besides, its not your falt AJ abrahms named her Lauren! lol.....she is tough, but so evil!

Old Post 05-14-2004 02:15 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #49  quote:

quote:
matrix_fan_07 said this in post #48 :
oh, i'm sorry...you dont have to be ashamed!!! besides, its not your falt AJ abrahms named her Lauren! lol.....she is tough, but so evil!

I think she should change her name.

My name was Dumbhead, and I had it changed.

Old Post 05-14-2004 02:21 AM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #50  quote:

Laruen was on Fox News today or yesterday. Off screen she is a very nice person.

Old Post 05-14-2004 03:32 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #51  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #50 :
Laruen was on Fox News today or yesterday. Off screen she is a very nice person.

Can you get her to stay off screen?

Old Post 05-14-2004 04:01 AM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #52  quote:

lol! our "i hate lauren" thread is no longer open...no one has posted something in there for a while! nooooooo

Old Post 05-16-2004 07:43 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #53  quote:

quote:
becker said this in post #51 :

Can you get her to stay off screen?

Hey we need a good villian.

Old Post 05-16-2004 09:16 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #54  quote:

quote:
matrix_fan_07 said this in post #52 :
lol! our "i hate lauren" thread is no longer open...no one has posted something in there for a while! nooooooo

Looks open to me.

Old Post 05-16-2004 09:18 PM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #55  quote:

its open, just no one ever post ne thing in there ne more...

Old Post 05-17-2004 03:16 PM

vaughn's_grl
Enthusiast

post #56  quote:

who cares?? we have this now!!! WOOT!! id like not to see her nasty ugly baddly bleched roots self for a LONG time!!

Old Post 05-18-2004 04:08 PM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #57  quote:

yeah, whatever

Old Post 05-19-2004 05:15 PM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

post #58  quote:

it sux though.....the season is over for a whole 4 months!!!!!!!!!
NOOO

Old Post 05-25-2004 11:26 PM
Time: 09:20 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Alias > Alias
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: