Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Gothic people
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

Local time: 07:37 AM

post #31  quote:

Are you trying to say I'm lying? if you are, you are even more lame than I thought. And No, I am not a goth, I just have goth friends. And the reason that I do not answer your "questions" is because, I find them a complete waste of time. They are stupid and have nothing whatsoever to do with Goths as people. They are simply childish statements, so here's my advice, grow up. It's hard to believe that I am 17 and yet most the time my comments are far more mature and neutral to the subject at hand.

Old Post 05-07-2003 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Lenas_slave a Private Message Find more posts by Lenas_slave Add Lenas_slave to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lenas_slave REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #32  quote:

oh and also.... Did you type your last comment at 3am or something, It's highly confusing and the grammar is horrific...

Old Post 05-07-2003 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Lenas_slave a Private Message Find more posts by Lenas_slave Add Lenas_slave to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lenas_slave REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

Local time: 01:37 AM

Cool post #33  quote:

Since your not Goth..I guess there nothing you have to answer.

Old Post 05-08-2003 03:40 AM
Click here to Send bitwiz44 a Private Message Find more posts by bitwiz44 Add bitwiz44 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bitwiz44 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #34  quote:

I am not here to defend myself, I am here to defend my friends. How old are you?

Old Post 05-08-2003 09:14 AM

TheDirtySouth69
Enthusiast

hey post #35  quote:

look people just get over it. no need to get angry here. i think gothic people are like so kick ass.

Old Post 05-08-2003 01:52 PM
Click here to Send TheDirtySouth69 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDirtySouth69 Add TheDirtySouth69 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TheDirtySouth69 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool post #36  quote:

Geezz...69...Your right about 'Get over It". My questions while maybe reads like a 'Joke" was mearly to discount or qualify "Rumors" most have heard about 'Goth" in this area.

Old Post 05-08-2003 02:15 PM
Click here to Send bitwiz44 a Private Message Find more posts by bitwiz44 Add bitwiz44 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bitwiz44 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #37  quote:

Wateva...

Old Post 05-08-2003 02:34 PM

(??._tA?A_.??)
Crackerjack

Local time: 05:37 PM

post #38  quote:

bitwitz talk normal and stop making gothic people out to be some kind of joke! its so mean!

Old Post 05-11-2003 05:18 AM
Click here to Send (??._tA?A_.??) a Private Message Find more posts by (??._tA?A_.??) Add (??._tA?A_.??) to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore (??._tA?A_.??) REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #39  quote:

Bitwiz is stuck in his world of stereotypical normality, his small mind cannot focus out of what he knows to be "normal"

Old Post 05-11-2003 11:26 PM

(??._tA?A_.??)
Crackerjack

post #40  quote:

good one lena....

yes i think that bitwitz isnt very open mided, and he obviously is VERY self-centered... because all he thinks about is himself, not who he is offending, like with all his lame 'so called questions' that were bagging gothic people.

all that shows is that he was nockin on goths and trying to make it ot like he wasnt by trying to act mature and say that they were questions... jeez bitwitz we arent as thick as u!!! we dont fall for ur sh!t

Old Post 05-12-2003 07:35 AM
Click here to Send (??._tA?A_.??) a Private Message Find more posts by (??._tA?A_.??) Add (??._tA?A_.??) to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore (??._tA?A_.??) REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #41  quote:

:round of applause:

Old Post 05-12-2003 10:13 PM

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool post #42  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by (??._tA?A_.??)
good one lena....

yes i think that bitwitz isnt very open mided, and he obviously is VERY self-centered... because all he thinks about is himself, not who he is offending, like with all his lame 'so called questions' that were bagging gothic people.

all that shows is that he was nockin on goths and trying to make it ot like he wasnt by trying to act mature and say that they were questions... jeez bitwitz we arent as thick as u!!! we dont fall for ur sh!t
OOOHHH Really....Hmm...Open minded would be YOU two Answering the questions. All I got so far out of you two is "Goth" is and they dont answer questions about being "Goth". So...This must mean that "Goths" dont even have a clue on why they are 'Goth"...they just are..."Goths" ...and have no communication skills. I guess they just grunt and howl at each other. "Goths" dont have an education, Do they? They Dont breed either, Do they? Goths are just like MIMES..Eh?

Old Post 05-12-2003 10:47 PM

grets
Mastermind

Local time: 11:37 PM

post #43  quote:

slave & tara- i asked a legit question, why no answers? again, what is a goth's appearance signifying about their individual expression? is it sadness, support for something, rage against something, or just what? i don't understand, help me.

Old Post 05-13-2003 02:02 AM
Click here to Send grets a Private Message Find more posts by grets Add grets to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore grets REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #44  quote:

sometimes goths can be sad or angry people yes, but most of the time it's just their fashion... If we ask these "legit" questions about goths, then we should ask, "why do preppys dress like they do"? "why do hip hoppers wear loads of jewellery? to make them look rich when they are infact poor"? "why do homeless people wear rags?" these are pathetic questions just like bitwiz's questions... It's all about the inner self... so just get over it,,, goths are normal people, and about them grunting and not having an education... thats bullsh*t! marylin manson is a huge successful goth and he is very educated, he likes art and was well appreciated in high school... so bitwiz please shut up!

Old Post 05-13-2003 08:50 PM

grets
Mastermind

Local time: 11:37 PM

post #45  quote:

slave- ;you started off ok, but then deteriorated into anger, so just forget it! " a mind is a terrible thing to waste"

Old Post 05-13-2003 09:30 PM
Click here to Send grets a Private Message Find more posts by grets Add grets to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore grets REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool Wierd post #46  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by grets
slave- ;you started off ok, but then deteriorated into anger, so just forget it! " a mind is a terrible thing to waste"

Ya Grets...I doesnt matter what your questions are. Goths are hostile creatures that just exist and no one knows anything about them...because you cannot ask them anything...they dont commucate unless its between goths.

Old Post 05-13-2003 09:36 PM

(??._tA?A_.??)
Crackerjack

post #47  quote:

i am not a goth so i dont know exactly what their aim is, or whateva u wanted to know grets. umm well to me i guess they r just different looking people, i do know some gothic people who dress the way they do because of somethin bad that happened to them, and other goths are people who just like the look of it.

but they are definetly not monster's or animal or not normal, liek what bitwitz is trying to say here, with his 'appropiate questions'

but now that u have an idea i guess hopefully there will be no more stupid goth jokes, but i dont think tat bitwitz will ever stop.

tara

Old Post 05-16-2003 07:24 AM

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #48  quote:

grets, all i can say is whatever, yes, I resloved to anger because this a$$hole is making stupid comments about friggin normal people!

Old Post 05-16-2003 08:46 PM

bitwiz44
Banned

Re: Questions of the unknown post #49  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bitwiz44
Do gothic people "Hide" during a lightning storm?

quote:
Do gothic people pierce their "A$$ holes"? And would they" show" it off? When they meet..and one of them is wearing magnets..Do they feel an attraction? When a gothic mom gives birth..Does she end up "Shreaded wheat"? Do they avoid water so they will not rust? When your gothic..do you still need Iron in your diet? much to ponder..

quote:

Still waiting for an answer..

Old Post 05-16-2003 09:24 PM

(??._tA?A_.??)
Crackerjack

post #50  quote:

BITWITZ HERE R UR ANSWER!

no gothic people do not 'hide' during a lightening storm

they wouldnt pierce their ******** and show it off, only u would

they dont wear magnets to be able to feel attractions for eachother, they r normal poeple

when goth mums give birth they dont end up a shreaded wheat, u dumbass

they dont avoid water so they dont rust, ur so immature

and EVERYONE needs iron in their normal diet because otherwise u wouldnt be healthy!

now that i have answered ur LAME and immature questions about gothic people, that are obviously not true, will u shut the *** up and stop being so mean and stupid. U THINK UR FUNNY BUT UR NOT. if anything we r laughing at u bitwitz

tara

Old Post 05-17-2003 03:30 AM

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #51  quote:

thank god for that,,, now maybe bitwiz can pi$$ off

Old Post 05-18-2003 05:27 PM

(??._tA?A_.??)
Crackerjack

post #52  quote:

i think he has because he hasnt replied. he prob has no more good comebakcs for us, or he is trying to think up more UNfunny immature 'questions' bout goths

hehe

Old Post 05-19-2003 12:31 PM

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool Small minds post #53  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by (??._tA?A_.??)
i think he has because he hasnt replied. he prob has no more good comebakcs for us, or he is trying to think up more UNfunny immature 'questions' bout goths

hehe

Between the two of you Many have read your 'replys" and it confirmed what we already knew.

Discussions about "Goths" is a waist of time.
they have no usefull purpose in life.

Holloween is 365 days a year.

Old Post 05-19-2003 01:35 PM

(??._tA?A_.??)
Crackerjack

post #54  quote:

well bitwitz

if talking about goths is just such a waste of time, and soo pointless, then y r u here ??? y cant u jus leave cos ur crappy comebaks and stupid unfunny jokes are simply just annoying.

and bitwitz, to prove ur point,that goths have no purpose to their lives, i want u to name ten gothic people u no who prove ur point, and make them come on this forum so u can posibly prove it, and show that u arent making it all up. if u cant do this, then maybe for once u wil see that u arent always right about ur opinions of others.

have fun

luv tara

Old Post 05-20-2003 09:01 AM

bitwiz44
Banned

post #55  quote:

Thats just it...no goths have posted here...Glad you agree!

Old Post 05-20-2003 01:01 PM

(??._tA?A_.??)
Crackerjack

post #56  quote:

well finally you are agreeing that u r wrong for once...thanku

Old Post 05-21-2003 08:53 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

Local time: 02:37 AM

Question Rough life? post #57  quote:

quote:
(??._tA?A_.??) said this in post #11 :
yeh some punks n goths have major attidtude problems, i heard that most dress like they do cos they've been thru a rough time, obviously!

My "life" has been hell. So, I blame society for me being the way I am.

Old Post 12-06-2003 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #58  quote:

yeah its very common. when people feel sad or depressed they turn into who they are now. i knew this girl who was an insomniac and she was a guinea pig and they tested all sorts of sleeping drugs on her and she would be gone from school for a few days. i felt bad for her.

Old Post 12-06-2003 03:33 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

Wink No worries post #59  quote:

quote:
lainie97006 said this in post #12 :
They can wear trash bags for all I care. As long as they act respectfully. By this I mean, as long as they aren't standing around yelling and swearing and generally making a**es of themselves like the majority of the populations seems to be doing these days. Could it be because I also ride public transportion that I feel this way? Yeah, I think so.

So pierce your ears 203 times, wear as much white makeup as you want. Just don't sit next to me on the bus and tell me how many beers you just had and how many people you had sex with yesterday. That's not so much to ask.

Ummm...I prefer Vodka, and I don't discuss my sex life (or lack of) with anyone. And If I'm sitting next to you, you can pretty much bet that I won't be talking to you. I tend to leave people alone as long as they leave me alone. But If you try to strike up a friendly conversation with me, then I'm game for that too. I'm nice to you as long as you're nice to me.

Old Post 12-06-2003 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #60  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #58 :
yeah its very common. when people feel sad or depressed they turn into who they are now. i knew this girl who was an insomniac and she was a guinea pig and they tested all sorts of sleeping drugs on her and she would be gone from school for a few days. i felt bad for her.

I don't know. I think maybe I was born (or should I say hatched?) like this becausee I've been depressed my whole "life". But, I guess you get used to it after a while and it doesn't really bother you as much any more. It just sort of becomes a way of life for you.

Old Post 12-06-2003 04:15 AM
Time: 07:37 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Gothic people
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: