Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Mirror On America: 6 Whites Tortured Black Women in West Virginia
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 04:08 AM

post #31  quote:

quote:
SYMPATHY for this womem? I feel forrible for her sake? PITY would be just as approriate? he uptmost SYMPATHY for this POOR women? These comments are the ingredients for Paternalism.

So, by your logic Malcom, if someone that isn't black feels sympathy it's racist?

Maybe it would be easier for you to list what you think is not racist, because I'm starting to think you see everything as racist.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-15-2007 08:10 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 04:08 AM

post #32  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #28 :
Try and keep it on topic Malcolm there is already a thread about this outrage.

Lodgebo is right, let's keep on topic.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-15-2007 08:13 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

WillJ
Enthusiast

Local time: 07:08 AM

post #33  quote:

quote:
"Sometimes its hard to rember the victim by attacking the offenders?" (post #23) Is this all you can say about them? This statement can be use by a lawyer defending the"offender's" racists actions. Were you this nice in the Micheal Vik case?

My point was that you're so eager to hang these 6 douches up that I don't think you even care about the woman. Let them rot in Hell for all I care, the reason they should is because of what they did to the *woman*. The victim is more important than the attackers.

Old Post 10-15-2007 10:58 PM
Click here to Send WillJ a Private Message Find more posts by WillJ Add WillJ to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore WillJ REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 06:08 AM

post #34  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #27 :
"there is no way in hell that the officers in the 15 year old boot camp beating are going to get off." mystic ( post #22)

was race a factor the descion of the ALL WHITE jury?

So? Just in case you didn't know, the defense has just as many choices in picking the jury as does the prosecution.

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:13 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #35  quote:

Malcom:

Was this a hate crime??

Are you angered over this? Three black males shot a 12 year old white girl staying home with strep throat? Does this make you just as mad as the girl raped by the white guys?

Just curious.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1856076/

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:21 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

Local time: 12:08 PM

post #36  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #34 :

So? Just in case you didn't know, the defense has just as many choices in picking the jury as does the prosecution.

"So?"

Its hard to admit a mistake, especially for those with huge egos.

Old Post 10-23-2007 01:18 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #37  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #35 :
Malcom:

Was this a hate crime??

Are you angered over this? Three black males shot a 12 year old white girl staying home with strep throat? Does this make you just as mad as the girl raped by the white guys?

Just curious.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1856076/

Mirror On America

(Unless your job)Stop trying to defend racism . There is no crime you can find on Blacks that can deny this Jim Crowish crime! Have you read FACTS of hate crime? Link provides some info.

"It is obvious that this is one of the most sick, horrendous,sadistic and evil hate crimes that has evered occured in American history" Williams family legal advisor

www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_3996.shtml

Old Post 10-23-2007 01:47 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #38  quote:

You know Malcolm you are very good at avoiding the tough questions that will have an effect on your viewpoint ( have you considered a job as a politician or used car salesman?). The thing is here you are talking about a hate crime but when Mystivc and other give examples of other hate crimes where blacks are the perpetrators as opposed to victims you avoid talking about those cases because you know it blows a massive hole in your mirror on America idea.

I have said it before and I will say it again if you really cared about racism you would be concerned about all racist incidents not just those where blacks are the victims.

Old Post 10-23-2007 03:43 AM
Click here to Send lodgebo01 a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo01 Add lodgebo01 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #39  quote:

quote:

I'm wrong again. "So?" implies I made a mistake, BUT I don't care because of the issue.

Old Post 10-24-2007 12:05 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #40  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #38 :
You know Malcolm you are very good at avoiding the tough questions that will have an effect on your viewpoint ( have you considered a job as a politician or used car salesman?). The thing is here you are talking about a hate crime but when Mystivc and other give examples of other hate crimes where blacks are the perpetrators as opposed to victims you avoid talking about those cases because you know it blows a massive hole in your mirror on America idea.

I have said it before and I will say it again if you really cared about racism you would be concerned about all racist incidents not just those where blacks are the victims.

Thanks for the advice. I am trying to figure out what to do in my life.

People who tell the TRuTH do not make a good car salesman . And Cynthia Mckinney democrats are not popular , which makes it hard for somone to be in Congress.

Old Post 10-24-2007 12:37 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #41  quote:

quote:

mirror on america

Here are some details of this sick, horrendous hate crime (that American media is choosing to ignoring for Britney Spears). This will give better perspective of case. The charges are hard to believe because they are so horrific. :

According to Logan County Deputy Jeffrey Robinette] testimony UNDER OATH, a wooden handle stick with " bronish and reddish stains" was found. which corroborates anal sodomy. He said the found a knife with " red stains and spots on it. In adittition investigators found fly swatters, rolls of duct tape, phone cords, all instruments of brutalityused against Megan Williams.

According to SIGNED TESTIMONY by Bobby Brewster ( one of defendents), Williams was forced to " eat human **** out of the toilet and rat turds", and ti " lick mom's ass crack". Megan was forced to lick her own vomit off the floor, she was beaten and called names such as " slut, whore, *****, nigg@r." She was forced to perform oral sex on Frankie Brewster (grandmother) and Megan was "choked until purple in the face."

After hearing the details of the case ,the family's attorney Betty Gregory said "I'm getting confused myself " and was uncertain of exactly what to ask Deputy Robinette.

Old Post 10-26-2007 12:34 AM

WillJ
Enthusiast

post #42  quote:

I couldn't find the signed testimony or the attorney's statements in the original link, is there another page with that info malcom?

Old Post 10-27-2007 03:15 AM
Click here to Send WillJ a Private Message Find more posts by WillJ Add WillJ to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore WillJ REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #43  quote:

Malcolm,

You have replied to my one statement 3 times. Now tell me, what in the hell do any of those replies have to do with the simple fact I stated?

You DO know that the defense has just as many chances to accept or reject a juror....don't you?

And as far as my other comment about the the black guys murdering the little white girl....Lodgebo was right...you skirted that fact so bad! So bad, in fact, it actually makes you look like a racist, not anyone else.

I've been saying this from day one with you. Pick your arguments. Ever hear of Peter and the Wolf? You scream race any and every chance you get. The problem is that when you actually do have a point, you've ruined it because you have made so many bad arguments and people just don't want to come running.

Sometimes less is more.

Think about it.

Old Post 10-27-2007 07:31 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #44  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #43 :
Malcolm,

You have replied to my one statement 3 times. Now tell me, what in the hell do any of those replies have to do with the simple fact I stated?

You DO know that the defense has just as many chances to accept or reject a juror....don't you?

And as far as my other comment about the the black guys murdering the little white girl....Lodgebo was right...you skirted that fact so bad! So bad, in fact, it actually makes you look like a racist, not anyone else.

I've been saying this from day one with you. Pick your arguments. Ever hear of Peter and the Wolf? You scream race any and every chance you get. The problem is that when you actually do have a point, you've ruined it because you have made so many bad arguments and people just don't want to come running.

Sometimes less is more.

Think about it.

Mystic ( ann coulter), you can call me whatever you want, BUT we also want you to give some statements that will show you are aware of the topic were discussing. You haven't made one statement acknowledging this incident has happened . Are you a mother? children?

"So?" This says alot. Sometimes less is more.

Old Post 10-30-2007 01:24 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #45  quote:

quote:
WillJ said this in post #42 :
I couldn't find the signed testimony or the attorney's statements in the original link, is there another page with that info malcom?

I can only give information from " Race Tortue in West Virginia" article.( post #37)

The testimony given comes from a (final) pretrial hearing held in the Logan County courthouse in Logan, West Virginia:

Logan County Deputy Jeffery Robinette ( who arrested the family) TESTIMONY UNDER OATH was consistent with Megan William's statement given to police investigators giving details of the tortue done to her:

" Bobby (brewster) kick me in my stomach a few times, kicked me in my back and my face and all I remember is that they hit me with several objects, a CEDAR STICK, a FLY SWATTER HANDLE, a BELT, a SHOE; and you know the GLOVES with LEAD in them? They made me take a bath in a trash can outside. They poured scalding hot water all over me and they poured candle wax on me and told me if I screamed, they would kil me,"

Old Post 10-30-2007 02:03 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #46  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #44 :

Mystic ( ann coulter), you can call me whatever you want, BUT we also want you to give some statements that will show you are aware of the topic were discussing. You haven't made one statement acknowledging this incident has happened . Are you a mother? children?

"So?" This says alot. Sometimes less is more.

I know the topic and I, like the majority, am sickened by this. However, you keep saying "mirror on America," yet there are other crimes just as bad. And I say "bad" in the manner that every crime is a crime and they are all bad.

But yet again, you have turned your head and refuse to give any opinions on that.

Malcolm, we already know how you feel about any crime that involves white people against black people. I just wanted to get your view on how you feel about the black guys that murdered that young white girl....

So...are you just as horrified by that as you are about this?

Should I assume that by you not answering this question that this makes you a reverse racist?

You and I have had many talks about crime and you never would answer me in regards to blacks killing blacks and blacks killing whites. You only talk about whites killing or raping blacks.

Why is it only a crime when you see it fit? Aren't all horrific crimes bad regardless of who kills who or who rapes who or who. Is it really all about color?

Hate crime is terrible, I agree. But blacks are not the only ones that deal with hate. What about Jews and gays? Are you just as appaulled by those?

Let's get to the bottom line of how you feel and then we can move on.

I would certainly like to know why you consider me Ann Coulter...Don't write it if you can't back it up. You don't know me. She had been criticized for being a biggot and a hater of Jews and gays. In case you did not know, my father's side of the family is Jewish, which makes me a half Jew. I don't hate anyone for their choice of race, religion or sexual preference, so please don't even go there.

This is why one cannot take you seriously. Your first accuse and then get the story. In this world, it works the other way around.

Old Post 10-31-2007 07:07 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #47  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #46 :

I know the topic and I, like the majority, am sickened by this. However, you keep saying "mirror on America," yet there are other crimes just as bad. And I say "bad" in the manner that every crime is a crime and they are all bad.

But yet again, you have turned your head and refuse to give any opinions on that.

Malcolm, we already know how you feel about any crime that involves white people against black people. I just wanted to get your view on how you feel about the black guys that murdered that young white girl....

So...are you just as horrified by that as you are about this?

Should I assume that by you not answering this question that this makes you a reverse racist?

You and I have had many talks about crime and you never would answer me in regards to blacks killing blacks and blacks killing whites. You only talk about whites killing or raping blacks.

Why is it only a crime when you see it fit? Aren't all horrific crimes bad regardless of who kills who or who rapes who or who. Is it really all about color?

Hate crime is terrible, I agree. But blacks are not the only ones that deal with hate. What about Jews and gays? Are you just as appaulled by those?

Let's get to the bottom line of how you feel and then we can move on.

I would certainly like to know why you consider me Ann Coulter...Don't write it if you can't back it up. You don't know me. She had been criticized for being a biggot and a hater of Jews and gays. In case you did not know, my father's side of the family is Jewish, which makes me a half Jew. I don't hate anyone for their choice of race, religion or sexual preference, so please don't even go there.

This is why one cannot take you seriously. Your first accuse and then get the story. In this world, it works the other way around.

I wasn't calling you Ann Coulter to be personal.

Your inability to be accountable for your wrong statements; your uncompassionate ONE statement to this hate crime; bringing other controversal topics to cause distraction;and attacking those who don't agree with you is something Ann Coulter does. I just wanted to lmake you aware of the similarity.

Old Post 11-07-2007 02:53 AM

WillJ
Enthusiast

post #48  quote:

Pretty open and shut case, I'll be they'll plead out to a lesser charge. I've also been reviewing the links and Malcolm's right about one thing, I believe the D.A. can charge them with the hate crime additives as well. Originally I had to ask "Would they do this if she was white?" in which case the answer is no, but the bigger question is "Did they do this because she was black?" and I wasn't sure. It's easy to assume they did but, again, after looking around a bit there's about an 80% chance they did.

Old Post 11-07-2007 07:24 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #49  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #47 :

I wasn't calling you Ann Coulter to be personal.

Your inability to be accountable for your wrong statements; your uncompassionate ONE statement to this hate crime; bringing other controversal topics to cause distraction;and attacking those who don't agree with you is something Ann Coulter does. I just wanted to lmake you aware of the similarity.

I change the subject? Malcolm, that has got to be the pot calling the kettle black. You are the master of not being on the topic half the time.

First off, I am not distracting from the subject. I am pointing out that as sick as this was, there are other crimes just as bad.

The bottom line: no one is disagreeing with you that hate crimes happen but why are you preaching to people who actually agree with you? I actually do not feel it necessary to continue to agree. I think this was a hate crime. Happy now?

The problem you have Malcolm is that you only want to talk about your racial issues. Hate crime does not only exist to black people. Jews are hated as well but I do not go on and on about 1/2 of my race continuously. I can react to other things as well....and you have proven that you cannot. There are reasons for that and its probably because you could care less about the plight of other races and religions other than your own. Is that not a form of reverse racism that you REFUSE to speak your opinion when a black person kills, rapes, burglarizes, etc?

Where are you when those crimes occur??

As for this woman...I feel horrible for her. I could not even imagine the hell she went through. The people involved deserve so much time for their part in this heinous crime and I hope the DA makes an example of these low lifes.

So there.

As for what Will said: I agree that most people are given a lesser sentence to avoid the court money. I think however, that there has to be a time when an example has to be made. This should be it. We cannot allow these young punks to go around and rule our world and treat people like this. The "hate crime" is obvious in this case and it should be added.

Old Post 11-09-2007 06:53 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #50  quote:

Megan Williams recovering; community demonstrates support for family despite local opposition

Less than 1 month ago, Megan Williams was shown to world as a victim of a brutal race torture in West Virginia.

Looking renewed and strengthning she and hundreds of supportes participated in a protest rally and march through strees of Charleston,WV.

Megan Williams attorney has continuously press for hate crime charges to be filed against the six defendents charged with brutal crimes and according to their written statements, used racial ephihets (repeatedly) during her days of assault and captivity in their trailer home.

Despite evidence, Logan County Prosecutor Brian Abraham has declined not to pursue hate crime charges.

" If this is not a hate crime, then there shouldn't be a hate crime on the books" family attorney

www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article

Old Post 12-13-2007 04:13 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #51  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #50 :
Megan Williams recovering; community demonstrates support for family despite local opposition

Less than 1 month ago, Megan Williams was shown to world as a victim of a brutal race torture in West Virginia.

Looking renewed and strengthning she and hundreds of supportes participated in a protest rally and march through strees of Charleston,WV.

Megan Williams attorney has continuously press for hate crime charges to be filed against the six defendents charged with brutal crimes and according to their written statements, used racial ephihets (repeatedly) during her days of assault and captivity in their trailer home.

Despite evidence, Logan County Prosecutor Brian Abraham has declined not to pursue hate crime charges.

" If this is not a hate crime, then there shouldn't be a hate crime on the books" family attorney

www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article

www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_4106.shtm1

Old Post 12-13-2007 04:15 AM
Time: 12:08 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Mirror On America: 6 Whites Tortured Black Women in West Virginia
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: