Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Feedback > Forum News & Announcements > Custom Titles
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 07:11 PM

post #31  quote:

OK, OK keep your hair on

Old Post 03-28-2006 10:52 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 11:11 AM

post #32  quote:

All of FP's text was read for a minute. I WANT THAT!

-HECK!

Old Post 03-28-2006 10:59 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #33  quote:

Yea ... it was a mistake ... Unfortunatly Marc changed it

Old Post 03-28-2006 11:01 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #34  quote:

It was reflecting the middle colour onto that text i think

Old Post 03-28-2006 11:01 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #35  quote:

Bow chicka bow-wow

Old Post 03-30-2006 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

Local time: 02:11 PM

post #36  quote:

Is colored text in the title any different from writing colored text in posts?

Old Post 03-30-2006 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Inner City Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Inner City Blues Add Inner City Blues to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Inner City Blues REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #37  quote:

It's the same for an admin, but members cannot do it from their control panel, that's why they do it for you.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-30-2006 09:41 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #38  quote:

Its done with hexidecimal colours ... eg #FF0000 is red #00FF00 is green.

the each number ranges through 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F where 0 = none of that colour and F = full.

its like this: #RRGGBB (r=red, g=green, b=blue)

Old Post 03-30-2006 10:50 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #39  quote:

Very true, a painful joy I endure on a daily basis in graphic and website design

-HECK!

Old Post 03-30-2006 11:03 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #40  quote:

This is a great idea, THANKS!

I'll take:

Faster, FASTER Pussycat!

Old Post 03-30-2006 11:43 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 01:11 PM

post #41  quote:

quote:
Inner City Blues said this in post #36 :
Is colored text in the title any different from writing colored text in posts?

I think it is, but the user title does something extra, I'm not sure if it puts it in bold, or what, but the color looks a little different in the user title than it does if you post it in a thread.

Old Post 03-30-2006 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #42  quote:

quote:
lickety_split said this in post #40 :

I'll take:

Faster, FASTER Pussycat!

Done.

Old Post 03-30-2006 11:52 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Re: Custom Titles post #43  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #1 :
The crew has decided to reward our loyal posters by implementing the following change:

Custom titles will be granted once you hit 500 posts.
Color custom titles will be granted for posters with 1000 or more posts.

Please post in this thread your request, and one of our admins will make the title change for you.

On behalf of the entire Forum Crew, we want to thank you all for helping to make INReview the wonderful place it is.

(Edited in) this is the link to the COLOR for your titles

http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorsafe.html

Dont you need 1000 posts to get a colour title?

Old Post 03-31-2006 05:24 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Re: Custom Titles post #44  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #1 :
The crew has decided to reward our loyal posters by implementing the following change:

Custom titles will be granted once you hit 500 posts.
Color custom titles will be granted for posters with 1000 or more posts.

Please post in this thread your request, and one of our admins will make the title change for you.

On behalf of the entire Forum Crew, we want to thank you all for helping to make INReview the wonderful place it is.

(Edited in) this is the link to the COLOR for your titles

http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorsafe.html

quote:
lickety_split said this in post #40 :

I'll take:

Faster, FASTER Pussycat!

Dont you need 1000 posts to get a colour title?

Old Post 03-31-2006 05:24 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #45  quote:

Normally, yes... but, it looks like they were given it anyway.

Do we need to have a post count police set up to make sure that this doesn't happen? Is this going to be a problem, in the future? Or, can we just smile, and go on with our lives, realizing that this isn't an issue?

Old Post 03-31-2006 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #46  quote:

Im just saying ... rules is rules

Old Post 03-31-2006 05:37 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #47  quote:

Well, thank you for reminding us of the 'rules'

Old Post 03-31-2006 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #48  quote:

This is the kind of thing that caused all those arguments a few weeks / months ago ... Staff moking and going on power trips

Old Post 03-31-2006 07:08 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #49  quote:

FP, we are making rules, because that's what the staff does. This has nothing to do with a power trip. It has to do with forward progress for our site. This is not what Heatherhobbit started it all about. But, if you feel the need to continue this, we can take it to pm's, or the gm lounge.

Old Post 03-31-2006 02:29 PM

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

post #50  quote:

Yeah, HTML colors can be a pain, I had to play with a color list to find just the right color for the episode guide project I'm doing on Wikipedia.

Old Post 03-31-2006 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Inner City Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Inner City Blues Add Inner City Blues to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Inner City Blues REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #51  quote:

quote:
Lawless said this in post #45 :
Normally, yes... but, it looks like they were given it anyway.

Do we need to have a post count police set up to make sure that this doesn't happen? Is this going to be a problem, in the future? Or, can we just smile, and go on with our lives, realizing that this isn't an issue?

It was an error on my part. I had too many screens up working on the site.

In the future, please send me a pm to handle this. This thread needs to be kept clean so that we can come in and do the work.

Old Post 03-31-2006 03:32 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

post #52  quote:

I'll take: ME

Old Post 03-31-2006 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #53  quote:

quote:
Shadow Stalker said this in post #52 :
I'll take: ME

Done... how's that?

Old Post 03-31-2006 06:22 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #54  quote:

quote:
Pippin said this in post #35 :
Bow chicka bow-wow

Could someone do mine, please?

Old Post 03-31-2006 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #55  quote:

How is that?

Old Post 03-31-2006 07:53 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #56  quote:

Ok, I noticed the post count thing.

Admins: Please take my color away. I don't want anything I'm not entitled to. I honestly didn't notice the "color" post count requirement. I got so excited with actually getting a reward for something I missed reading the details.

No worries. I'll be qualified soon enuf...

Still, it's a terrific idea with the custom titles and avatars for post points.

Old Post 04-01-2006 12:52 AM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #57  quote:

Thanks for your post LS.

Old Post 04-01-2006 01:11 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #58  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #55 :
How is that?

Great, thanks

Old Post 04-01-2006 05:18 AM

supergirlworld
Country Slang

post #59  quote:

This is too cool...

Can I have mine to say

I'm the realest .

Old Post 04-09-2006 09:45 PM
Click here to Send supergirlworld a Private Message Find more posts by supergirlworld Add supergirlworld to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore supergirlworld REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #60  quote:

Yes, but only ONE color. We aren't doing any more multiple colors, which we announced.

So, what color would you like?

Old Post 04-09-2006 10:14 PM
Time: 07:11 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Feedback > Forum News & Announcements > Custom Titles
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: