Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Pages (6): « First « 23 [4] 56 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 07:19 PM

post #91  quote:

quote:
Sierradaddy said this in post #90 :
Welcome Lorna. You've got a cool niece in Pippin. She's a smart one, and at times she can be a smart alec, but we love her for it.

Old Post 05-30-2005 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

kiana*b2kangel*
Angel in Disguise

Local time: 09:19 PM

post #92  quote:

My freinds and sister told me about this site, but i also heard about it form a link from another forum

Old Post 05-30-2005 12:40 AM
Click here to Send kiana*b2kangel* a Private Message Find more posts by kiana*b2kangel* Add kiana*b2kangel* to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore kiana*b2kangel* REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #93  quote:

I think I did a search.com (before google blew up) of "the matrix" and found this place. Hmmm... I should try to track down my very first post.

Old Post 06-12-2005 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

hazel_dragoneye
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

Local time: 03:19 AM

post #94  quote:

I found this website when I typed in the name, "What is in review?" at askjeeves.com. I finally settled on this website.

I still am waiting to be a gold member.

'Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.' -- H.G. Wells

Old Post 06-15-2005 04:55 AM
Click here to Send hazel_dragoneye a Private Message Find more posts by hazel_dragoneye Add hazel_dragoneye to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore hazel_dragoneye REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Liz_18
Rookie

Local time: 10:19 PM

Smile responce post #95  quote:

Hey,
I fund this In Review by a friend. She just told me to go to it , so I did. So far I've liked it :) Her name is Heather Price. She is already a member.

Old Post 09-21-2005 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Liz_18 a Private Message Find more posts by Liz_18 Add Liz_18 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Liz_18 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #96  quote:

Hi, Liz Welcome to INReview

Is your friend's alias Heather Price? If that's her real name, what is her alias?

Old Post 09-22-2005 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #97  quote:

quote:
hazel_dragoneye said this in post #94 :
I found this website when I typed in the name, "What is in review?" at askjeeves.com. I finally settled on this website.

I still am waiting to be a gold member.

'Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.' -- H.G. Wells

Were you waiting for a trial gold? IF so, let me know. I can set that up for you. Just Pm me.

Liz, welcome to INReview. It is a friendly place. Let us know if you need help with anything here at the site.

Old Post 09-22-2005 02:28 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

tado
Rookie

post #98  quote:

found a link from another related forum..

Old Post 09-22-2005 11:43 AM
Click here to Send tado a Private Message Find more posts by tado Add tado to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tado REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Ollie23
Crackerjack

post #99  quote:

I came across it by accident last week. So far I like it, you might be stuck with me!!!

Old Post 09-22-2005 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Ollie23 a Private Message Find more posts by Ollie23 Add Ollie23 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Ollie23 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ocd-in-sd
Rookie

post #100  quote:

I was referred by a friend...actually, I was told there would be donuts. !! Your's is the first thread I've read, haven't even gotten to the 'Lost' stuff yet.

Old Post 10-04-2005 02:40 PM
Click here to Send ocd-in-sd a Private Message Find more posts by ocd-in-sd Add ocd-in-sd to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ocd-in-sd REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #101  quote:

ocd-in-sd.... Welcome to INReview. I've deleted the other four posted introductions that were here. Guess you got happy, eh?

Old Post 10-04-2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #102  quote:

Okay, ocd-in-sd...

Jeff, you got me! Great job, you nut. And it's good to know that it doesn't stand for "obsessive compulsive disorder" but rather, one cool dude. And you ARE one cool dude... at least you are, here at work.

Welcome Jeff... it's nice to have you here!

Old Post 10-04-2005 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #103  quote:

I was told there would be doughnuts as well.

***Whidden waits, stares***

Old Post 10-04-2005 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #104  quote:

Hey Dave, don't you DARE start up with that, cowboy, or I will take your guns, hat, AND boots, and call you GIRLIE, and dress you up in pink! Got it?!

Old Post 10-04-2005 07:46 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #105  quote:

They gave me lots of donuts...........Guess they ran out when they got to Dave.

Wecome newbies. I live in my padded cell in THe Nutcase Club. But I get out when the donuts are served. Chocolate covered with sprinkles are the bestest......

Old Post 10-04-2005 08:22 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #106  quote:

I would have been kicked out long ago......but.........I got pictures

Old Post 10-04-2005 08:25 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ocd-in-sd
Rookie

post #107  quote:

Thanks for the welcome. Just in from dinner...Alaskan Donut from shop up off the 163. I see you're online Kris. Let's see if I can navagate around inreview. These computers are so funky. Give me a pen and paper and I can write anyone a letter. It may take a couple of days for the message to be delivered, but then it is often a couple of days between tapping on my keyboard anyway. Two days to ready email or two days to open an envelope - same-o same-o.

Old Post 10-06-2005 04:05 AM
Click here to Send ocd-in-sd a Private Message Find more posts by ocd-in-sd Add ocd-in-sd to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ocd-in-sd REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #108  quote:

Ahhhh, Jeff, you're doing just fine!!! And, if you need me to, I can give ya a "crash course" on INReview 101, during a break. Let me know, okay?

Old Post 10-06-2005 04:35 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #109  quote:

Inreview 101, the basics:

1. Do NOT piss off Lawless.

2. Laugh at Lawless's jokes.

3. If you see a post from Fuscia, pretend to read it, and move on.

4. Becker posts drunk, don't encourage him with silly beer smiles like this one: it makes him worse.

5. When in the LOST forum, post no spoilers, till after Fuscia and Kris, and other west coasters have seen the show, or get ready to be turned "pink", and have your i.p. address banned.

Old Post 10-06-2005 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #110  quote:

Number five is THE MOST important one

Old Post 10-07-2005 02:16 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #111  quote:

True, Pippin... definately don't want to give away the LOST show, with spoilers, or we tend to get a little nasty. Having two pissed off admins on this board isn't a good thing!

Old Post 10-07-2005 03:04 AM

l aka lover
Rookie

Wink answer post #112  quote:

well baby that is something i can do

Old Post 10-17-2005 11:27 PM
Click here to Send l aka lover a Private Message Find more posts by l aka lover Add l aka lover to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore l aka lover REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #113  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #109 :
Inreview 101, the basics:

1. Do NOT piss off Lawless.

2. Laugh at Lawless's jokes.

3. If you see a post from Fuscia, pretend to read it, and move on.

4. Becker posts drunk, don't encourage him with silly beer smiles like this one: it makes him worse.

5. When in the LOST forum, post no spoilers, till after Fuscia and Kris, and other west coasters have seen the show, or get ready to be turned "pink", and have your i.p. address banned.

6. Know that Fuscia can and will punish Whidden for picking on her.

Old Post 10-18-2005 05:13 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #114  quote:

Whidden is a sadistic Fuscia baiter.......

Old Post 10-18-2005 02:47 PM

Da_BestAround
Rookie

post #115  quote:

i found it on a google search

Old Post 11-13-2005 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Da_BestAround a Private Message Find more posts by Da_BestAround Add Da_BestAround to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Da_BestAround REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

rayder
Rookie

post #116  quote:

yo I just hit the joint and da site was minging so I joind in.

Old Post 11-17-2005 10:58 PM
Click here to Send rayder a Private Message Find more posts by rayder Add rayder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore rayder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
White Tiger
Trust Me

post #117  quote:

I know that I am hardly a new member now but, just so you know, I found this site from a google search for CAW's (Creat a Wrestler) for one of the Smackdown games for the playstation.

Old Post 03-25-2006 08:52 PM
Click here to Send White Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by White Tiger Add White Tiger to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gator Duck
Rookie

post #118  quote:

Google search for online intelligent discussion

Old Post 04-09-2006 07:11 AM
Click here to Send Gator Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Gator Duck Add Gator Duck to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Gator Duck REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #119  quote:

quote:
Gator Duck said this in post #118 :

Old Post 04-09-2006 05:43 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #120  quote:

quote:
Gator Duck said this in post #118 :

Rock on, hope you like it.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-10-2006 06:45 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote
Time: 03:19 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « First « 23 [4] 56 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: