Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Pages (6): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Avrilfan101
Veteran

Local time: 07:50 PM

post #61  quote:

found it on google

Old Post 11-16-2004 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Avrilfan101 a Private Message Visit Avrilfan101's homepage! Find more posts by Avrilfan101 Add Avrilfan101 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Avrilfan101 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

scott_peterson
Crackerjack

Local time: 03:50 AM

post #62  quote:

looking for Paradise Hotel Spoilers about 2 years ago, lol.

Old Post 12-16-2004 08:26 AM
Click here to Send scott_peterson a Private Message Find more posts by scott_peterson Add scott_peterson to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore scott_peterson REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 10:50 PM

post #63  quote:

But you registered last month?

Old Post 12-16-2004 05:04 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

scott_peterson
Crackerjack

post #64  quote:

- i used to have another ID, got sick of it. thats why.

Old Post 12-16-2004 09:10 PM
Click here to Send scott_peterson a Private Message Find more posts by scott_peterson Add scott_peterson to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore scott_peterson REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #65  quote:

Ah. What was your previous name? I might know ya'

Old Post 12-17-2004 12:50 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

globeman
Qualified Rookie

post #66  quote:

hey' a their mates'! boy arent i just ready to get to know you all a lot better! i found you all from brosing different messege boads. i hope this experience is better than the one befo'. we had a little trouble their ah? would you all care to give a fello a hand on using this fonts and colas? i like to mix me things up a little ah? choda what a fine name you have their, care to tell me how you thought it up? i got me name from thinking the seas ah? any lads here from out of states? thank you to inreview for the privelage of having mes on. good night all, see ya tomorrow, possibly.

Old Post 12-20-2004 09:01 AM
Click here to Send globeman a Private Message Find more posts by globeman Add globeman to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore globeman REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #67  quote:

Hi globeman! I got my name from a movie. So I actually didn't think it up on my own. But thanks for the nice comments and welcome to inreview!

Old Post 12-20-2004 01:03 PM

globeman
Qualified Rookie

post #68  quote:

ah, no problem lad. i see you again!

Old Post 12-20-2004 09:49 PM
Click here to Send globeman a Private Message Find more posts by globeman Add globeman to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore globeman REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #69  quote:

quote:
globeman said this in post #70 :
hey' a their mates'! boy arent i just ready to get to know you all a lot better! i found you all from brosing different messege boads. i hope this experience is better than the one befo'. we had a little trouble their ah? would you all care to give a fello a hand on using this fonts and colas? i like to mix me things up a little ah? choda what a fine name you have their, care to tell me how you thought it up? i got me name from thinking the seas ah? any lads here from out of states? thank you to inreview for the privelage of having mes on. good night all, see ya tomorrow, possibly.

Welcome.........globe person.........

The first thing for you to do is join The Nutcase Club.

It is there you will meet all the important people in IN Review.

Old Post 12-20-2004 09:56 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

globeman
Qualified Rookie

post #70  quote:

what is the nutcase clubs, ah? where i find that? thank you for your help!

Old Post 12-20-2004 10:15 PM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #71  quote:

Nutcase Club

Old Post 12-20-2004 10:22 PM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

Local time: 09:50 PM

post #72  quote:

I thought it was gaboman at first. Really confused me for about a second.

The next thing I thought was that he must be taking lessons from Delta. XD

Old Post 12-20-2004 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Spaliznad a Private Message View Spaliznad's Journal Find more posts by Spaliznad Add Spaliznad to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Spaliznad Send a Yahoo message to Spaliznad Click Here to Ignore Spaliznad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

shipwreck
Rookie

post #73  quote:

hey mates, i hope is legal for me to have another screenname. you can delete me other name globeman. thee people get confused with thee gaboman. so its shipwreck now.

Old Post 12-21-2004 06:41 AM
Click here to Send shipwreck a Private Message Find more posts by shipwreck Add shipwreck to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore shipwreck REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #74  quote:

Ah mate

Old Post 12-21-2004 01:08 PM

bumchum
Rookie

post #75  quote:

i came here when i googled "discussion forums" ..though it didnt give me a direct link, i came here thro some other link (cant remember) but i was hooked once i started reading the posts.

Old Post 01-13-2005 11:21 PM
Click here to Send bumchum a Private Message Find more posts by bumchum Add bumchum to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bumchum REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jiggy101
Veteran

post #76  quote:

I was searching for something dealing with Beyonce and it went to anothere site which led me to inreview and i liked the forums so i joined

Old Post 02-11-2005 10:12 PM
Click here to Send jiggy101 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggy101 Add jiggy101 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jiggy101 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #77  quote:

I googled for Matrix Revolutions chat forum, and got this place after a few searches and visiting other sites that didn't have what I was looking for.

Old Post 02-11-2005 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #78  quote:

I got pulled in by a tractor beam from the Starship "Enterprise."

That "Denny Crane" got to me.

Old Post 02-11-2005 11:52 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #79  quote:

I got fed up with people swooning over Orlando Bloom, so I googled something like, 'people who hate Orlando Bloom.' Up popped a link to the 'We Hate Orlando Bloom Club!' and I knew that this was the place for me.

Old Post 02-12-2005 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #80  quote:

I was looking for information on "The Apprentice" and it lead me here.

Old Post 02-19-2005 09:03 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

the_beezneez
Qualified Rookie

post #81  quote:

This site was mentioned after I became curious about a 'Survivor' post on a Neopet Guild notice board by an InReview member. I mailed her a few times and both Harry Potter and Bracken Cascade Academy of Ancient Sorcery whet my curiosity! and so here I am, carefully and very gingerly wandering around the place. I've wanted to post a few other times but I've held back until I become a little more 'experienced'.

ps I just love this smilie which I first saw on the Britney is Pregs thread

Old Post 04-24-2005 09:46 AM
Click here to Send the_beezneez a Private Message Find more posts by the_beezneez Add the_beezneez to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore the_beezneez REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

brochu13
Mastermind

post #82  quote:

I actually did a google search looking for Matrix chat and this site came up.

Old Post 05-24-2005 06:47 PM
Click here to Send brochu13 a Private Message Find more posts by brochu13 Add brochu13 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore brochu13 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #83  quote:

Welcome to INReview. It really is a friendly board, so jump right in and post.

Old Post 05-24-2005 07:10 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lornatheloon
Rookie

post #84  quote:

How did I find you? Well, I was just walking along and stumbled on a rock that was in my way. I picked it up and threw it into the pond, then took another rock and skipped it on the water. Then I sat down and contemplated the universe. As it so happens my neice Pippin was just about to pet her cat while I was looking into the water. This story has absolutely nothing to do with how I found your sight. But since I got your attention I thought I would just talk talk talk. To put it bluntly, Pippin twisted my arm and I joined. The end.

Old Post 05-25-2005 04:38 AM
Click here to Send lornatheloon a Private Message Find more posts by lornatheloon Add lornatheloon to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lornatheloon REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #85  quote:

quote:
brochu13 said this in post #82 :
I actually did a google search looking for Matrix chat and this site came up.

I found this place the same way a few years ago. The Matrix brought a lot of members here. Welcome.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-25-2005 05:01 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:50 PM

post #86  quote:

quote:
lornatheloon said this in post #84 :
How did I find you? Well, I was just walking along and stumbled on a rock that was in my way. I picked it up and threw it into the pond, then took another rock and skipped it on the water. Then I sat down and contemplated the universe. As it so happens my neice Pippin was just about to pet her cat while I was looking into the water. This story has absolutely nothing to do with how I found your sight. But since I got your attention I thought I would just talk talk talk. To put it bluntly, Pippin twisted my arm and I joined. The end.

Did the arm-twisting involve a lightsaber in any way?

M.

Old Post 05-25-2005 05:18 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #87  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #86 :

Did the arm-twisting involve a lightsaber in any way?

M.

I wish, but no. I just said she should join and she agreed. just like that.

Old Post 05-25-2005 11:40 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #88  quote:

I succeeded in recruiting my first person! Meet Aunt Lorna (lornatheloon), everybody. She has never joined a forum before, so I'll probably help her out in finding things until she gets the hang of it or her vacation here ends.

Old Post 05-25-2005 11:42 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #89  quote:

AHah well I have 9 referrals Not gonna say who though

Old Post 05-25-2005 11:46 PM

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #90  quote:

Am I one of them? Oh wait, I'd know if I was, wouldn't I?

Welcome Lorna. You've got a cool niece in Pippin. She's a smart one, and at times she can be a smart alec, but we love her for it.

Old Post 05-29-2005 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote
Time: 03:50 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: