Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 10:58 AM

post #31  quote:

quote:
Sean Kelly said this in post #27 :
it has about as much meaning as "google" does

google, is a play on googol isn't it? googol meaning 1 million million x 1 million milllion or something. ie: that's how many results google has in it's database?

Old Post 09-03-2004 03:59 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 06:58 PM

post #32  quote:

Indeed, it's a play on it, but alone it means nothing, yet has meaning to everyone! *shock*

Old Post 09-03-2004 08:52 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 09:58 PM

post #33  quote:

Wonder what would happen if you google google? :O

Old Post 09-03-2004 10:32 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:58 PM

post #34  quote:

You get google back. It is recursion.

M.

Old Post 09-04-2004 07:21 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #35  quote:

I just said it because it sounded funny

Old Post 09-04-2004 08:12 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lANDSSAKE
Rookie

post #36  quote:

Well i was listening to music see.
I closed my lids ,
land sakes I really
dreamed of silly wishes with Britney.

Haunt
me on windows sills
scare me with your effectiveness
vast wealth
could be a ship out of here
but i might of died
before you
Marlyn took no pills
share me with your effortless
past that has melt
the pain that i felt
as i took to the mount
on the Arabian steed
with you in the lead

Old Post 09-05-2004 10:00 AM
Click here to Send lANDSSAKE a Private Message Find more posts by lANDSSAKE Add lANDSSAKE to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lANDSSAKE REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #37  quote:

Old Post 09-06-2004 03:52 AM

cool rockey
Veteran

Local time: 05:58 AM

post #38  quote:

i was maken a search 4 hilary duff sites and i found this 1 "i liked it" i said i'm gonna register i registered last month and here i am most of my forum activity is in hilary duff forum i thought i need to get out search 4 somthin else insted of hilary forum i'm 15 i was serprised when i found that the staff members r not n my age they r much older so i said gotta find another 1 then i changed my mind "i must give this site a chance"and then i actully found it great

Old Post 09-08-2004 08:36 PM
Click here to Send cool rockey a Private Message Visit cool rockey's homepage! Find more posts by cool rockey Add cool rockey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore cool rockey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #39  quote:

I'm 17 and I'm a staff member

Old Post 09-08-2004 09:51 PM

cool rockey
Veteran

post #40  quote:

WoW, u mean i can become a staff member 1 DAY ?????????

Old Post 09-09-2004 11:07 PM
Click here to Send cool rockey a Private Message Visit cool rockey's homepage! Find more posts by cool rockey Add cool rockey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore cool rockey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #41  quote:

Doubt it

This place isn't kickin' like it use to be. We have plenty of people on staff.

Old Post 09-10-2004 04:36 AM

esskay
Rookie

post #42  quote:

Actually, I't skcickin more than ever, it's jsut that we have enough staff to tackle everything at the moment. Certainly you've noticed how the site slows down in the middle of the day - that's because our bandwidth provider can't keep up with it - we'll be tripling the throughput with uncapped bandwidth in the next 2-4 weeks, so you'll see just how kickin it can really be in the middle of a weekday when there's nothing to slow it down. Oh and that'll be accompanied with a brand new server that's about 50% faster too

Old Post 09-10-2004 06:58 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

cool rockey
Veteran

post #43  quote:

i think this is an off topic

Old Post 09-10-2004 12:39 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #44  quote:

I meant it isn't kickin' as in people coming to the site... like it use to be.

Wow. 50% more? You must be really pulling in the dough, eh? Time to get rid of that Probe and to replace it with an Enzo

Old Post 09-10-2004 08:09 PM

esskay
Rookie

post #45  quote:

That's what you think, but InReview happens to be running on the same set of servers as the rest of Marc's business clients which is what he needs the increased performance for

Anyway, I like my custom car - I'd never afford a suitable replacement off some showroom floor!

Old Post 09-10-2004 09:19 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #46  quote:

Wish him a belated happy birthday from the people here at IN, will ya? Marc is one cool dude? so are you

Old Post 09-11-2004 03:25 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

How did I find IR? post #47  quote:

I was trying to restart my computer and this thing just clicked itself in.

I suspect veiled tricks, or perverted servers.

And now my computer will not let me out.

Old Post 09-11-2004 03:42 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

cool rockey
Veteran

post #48  quote:

happy birthday marc

Old Post 09-11-2004 12:54 PM

cool rockey
Veteran

post #49  quote:

ok

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:33 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 02:58 AM

post #50  quote:

I was searching for stuff about Harry Potter, because im totally potter potty i used google ... i cant remember what it was i was looking for at the beginining

Old Post 09-12-2004 01:17 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #51  quote:

thank you, ive been reading most the posts in that forum before i signed up but thanks for the help

Old Post 09-12-2004 08:38 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lbrandenstein
Rookie

post #52  quote:

I did a search for Denver Broncos Message board on MSN search engine. Yours was about the 7th listing, and the easiest to access, without having to order something, get spam mail from somplace, or get "confirmed" which was to take about 25 hrs.

Good job by the way!!

LISA

Old Post 09-13-2004 02:48 AM
Click here to Send lbrandenstein a Private Message Find more posts by lbrandenstein Add lbrandenstein to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lbrandenstein REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

post #53  quote:

Lisa you're in luck - Marc Flemming, the other admin, is a HUGE, die-hard Broncos fan as he is from the Denver area - he makes sure that section receives plenty of TLC.

Old Post 09-13-2004 04:30 AM

lbrandenstein
Rookie

post #54  quote:

I've been a Broncos fan for about 15 years now. I never liked Football until I saw John ELway throw a ball. I am now hooked. (Infact, from all my yelling, I am a little hoarse now!)

Thanks!!!

Lisa

Old Post 09-13-2004 05:03 AM
Click here to Send lbrandenstein a Private Message Find more posts by lbrandenstein Add lbrandenstein to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lbrandenstein REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

peashes
Rookie

Re: How did you find us? post #55  quote:

I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELES AND I SEEN SOMEONE HOPING ON BEONCE AND HER SISTER .

Old Post 09-14-2004 11:35 PM
Click here to Send peashes a Private Message Find more posts by peashes Add peashes to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore peashes REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Indig0dragon
Qualified Rookie

post #56  quote:

I found ya linked off another message board... clicked through and forgot why I was looking here in the first place. Got caught up lurking in a bunch of interesting threads .

~indig0dragon

Old Post 09-16-2004 05:25 AM
Click here to Send Indig0dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Indig0dragon Add Indig0dragon to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Indig0dragon REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

twainfan
Mastermind

post #57  quote:

i'm not new but i found inreview in google looking for shania twain quizes

Old Post 09-26-2004 12:27 AM
Click here to Send twainfan a Private Message Find more posts by twainfan Add twainfan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore twainfan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ShadeeLadee
Rookie

Local time: 08:58 PM

Talking post #58  quote:

I stumbled upon this site while doing a search. This is my absolute first post.

Old Post 10-16-2004 04:13 PM
Click here to Send ShadeeLadee a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeeLadee Add ShadeeLadee to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ShadeeLadee REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #59  quote:

Welcome to InR Shadee

Old Post 10-16-2004 05:38 PM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

afs
Rookie

post #60  quote:

alexa.com

Old Post 10-23-2004 01:29 PM
Click here to Send afs a Private Message Find more posts by afs Add afs to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore afs REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 02:58 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: