Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Pages (6):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 01:13 PM

How did you find us? post #1  quote:

Just wondering for the new people; how did you come across the INReview site? Did someone recommend it? Did you do a search for something and find us? Was it a total acciddent? Let us know.

Old Post 04-01-2004 05:17 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #2  quote:

I found INR looking (probably through a Google search) for sites on tATu and found their tATu forum, which at the time was exploding with members, not that you can tell now.

I liked it so much I went through to the other forums too and now you could not get me away if you tried.

to INR!

Old Post 04-01-2004 05:19 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jayb47
Crackerjack

post #3  quote:

I was actually searching around on google to find out about the American Idol show and results ... and i think i got onto another website (cant remember which now... memory blank!) which had a link to this forum... or was it directly from google???? ahh well it was one of them :-)

Old Post 04-01-2004 05:25 AM
Click here to Send jayb47 a Private Message Find more posts by jayb47 Add jayb47 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jayb47 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Anomaly77
Mastermind

Local time: 12:13 AM

post #4  quote:

I typed, "Intellectual Conversation & Debate," into Google.

Old Post 04-01-2004 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Anomaly77 a Private Message Find more posts by Anomaly77 Add Anomaly77 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Anomaly77 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #5  quote:

I was looking for something related to Lord of the Rings, and came across this site..Woo hoo, I'm glad I found it!

Old Post 04-01-2004 06:10 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:13 PM

post #6  quote:

I came here looking for the Matrix script. I became a member, thinking that I would hardly ever come here again. How wrong I was.

Old Post 04-01-2004 06:34 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #7  quote:

quote:
Anomaly77 said this in post #4 :
I typed, "Intellectual Conversation & Debate," into Google.

You've gotta be kidding me

I found it when looking for info on Freddy Vs. Jason, I believe.

Old Post 04-01-2004 06:34 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 09:13 PM

post #8  quote:

I am an oldie and a mod now, but I found the site doing a Yahoo search for Harry Potter Book 5 discussions

Old Post 04-01-2004 07:05 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

oldbutafan
The Advocate

Local time: 11:13 PM

post #9  quote:

I'm an "oldie" too.

I googled American Idol +Discussion +Forums
or something like that in Season 2.

I stayed there -- in the AI Forum -- for a really long time before I realized how much INReview really sizzles all over the place.

I hope some newbies post here and tell us how they found INR ... and then take some time to really look around and see how much and what a variety there is !

Old Post 04-01-2004 07:56 PM
Click here to Send oldbutafan a Private Message Find more posts by oldbutafan Add oldbutafan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore oldbutafan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #10  quote:

I was looking on Yahoo for a message board on Harry Potter, Book 5.

Old Post 04-01-2004 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #11  quote:

quote:
oldbutafan said this in post #9 :
I'm an "oldie" too.

I googled American Idol +Discussion +Forums
or something like that in Season 2.

I stayed there -- in the AI Forum -- for a really long time before I realized how much INReview really sizzles all over the place.

I hope some newbies post here and tell us how they found INR ... and then take some time to really look around and see how much and what a variety there is !

Very true OBAF. There is so much here. I was in HP for months before I ventured out. I was afraid at first, but I soon discovered that this is the best place to post. You don't get flamed and people know how to laugh here.

Old Post 04-01-2004 08:08 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #12  quote:

Sherry... it's so funny that you and I did the same search for HP, Book 5, and you joined the day after me, and now we're both staff, and close friends. All from HP!

Old Post 04-01-2004 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #13  quote:

I know isn't that odd that we did the same search, joined a day apart, and live in the same area. Cue the twilight zone music.

Old Post 04-01-2004 08:11 PM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #14  quote:

I was the same, I only went in to the tATu forum for AGES and then started to look around the site more and decided I liked it. You couldn't get me away now if you tried.

Old Post 04-02-2004 03:32 AM

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #15  quote:

I found this place looking for discussion on freddy vs jason. I think goboman was one of the first peole I talked to so I think your right grant. I stayed in movies and then just branched out. This site is awesome, I love it.

Old Post 04-02-2004 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

tATy_teddy
Enthusiast

Local time: 05:13 AM

post #16  quote:

I found INReview when looking for info on tATu...but then I fell in love with the forum and started to post elsewhere. INR is great, and so are the members!
I am beginning to ramble, I will leave now...

Old Post 04-08-2004 02:23 AM
Click here to Send tATy_teddy a Private Message Find more posts by tATy_teddy Add tATy_teddy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tATy_teddy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #17  quote:

Same as me!!!

Good to have more people coming back in to the tATu forum.

Old Post 04-08-2004 04:45 AM

tATy_teddy
Enthusiast

post #18  quote:

Schmiggens, I had an idea...to get the tATu forum more livley again...I have posted a thread called 'A new interactive tATu fanfiction'...Anyone can post as long as it follows from the previous post...I was wondering if you would like to start it with me, you know to give people something to get onto...
I just thought that maybe it would get a few more people posting again??? Do you think it is a good idea, or do you have any other suggestions that would maybe bring more interest to the tATu thread?

Old Post 04-08-2004 11:22 PM
Click here to Send tATy_teddy a Private Message Find more posts by tATy_teddy Add tATy_teddy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tATy_teddy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

brl
Rookie

how i found ya post #19  quote:

i found this while i was lookin up jojo.im a 13 yr old girl like jojo....cept i cant sing.

Old Post 08-27-2004 07:21 AM
Click here to Send brl a Private Message Find more posts by brl Add brl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore brl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 01:43 AM

post #20  quote:

I did a search on a co worker. His name came up several times on google.
One of the results was from a post in inreview.
So I thought the forum looked cool and checked in.

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:49 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

post #21  quote:

I found it on Network Solutions website in around 1997 when I was looking for a domain name to host a website idea I had for posting consumer product & service reviews - didn't quite turn out the way I'd originally thought, but I like this much better

Old Post 08-28-2004 01:10 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #22  quote:

What exactly does INReview mean?

Whenever I do a Google search it comes up with Interview. Dumb Google : |

Too bad they are laughing to the bank right about now , eh?

Old Post 08-28-2004 01:18 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

post #23  quote:

I found this site through Mike James, who is a friend of mine from school.

Old Post 08-28-2004 05:22 AM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #24  quote:

Is that his real name?

Old Post 08-29-2004 08:01 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

kisstomorrow
Qualified Rookie

Re: How did you find us? post #25  quote:

SORRY I DON;T KNOW HOW I ENTRE HERE.BUT ,YES ,I SEARCH SOMETHING AND FIND HERE,MAYBE GOD MADE IT .SHE LET ME MAKE FREINDS HERE.

Old Post 08-30-2004 05:41 AM
Click here to Send kisstomorrow a Private Message Find more posts by kisstomorrow Add kisstomorrow to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore kisstomorrow REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

kisstomorrow
Qualified Rookie

HAHA post #26  quote:

HOW BEAURIFUL YOU ARE ,JUST LIKE THE MOVIE STAR I HAVE WATCHED ON TV BEFORE!

Old Post 08-30-2004 05:49 AM
Click here to Send kisstomorrow a Private Message Find more posts by kisstomorrow Add kisstomorrow to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore kisstomorrow REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

post #27  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #22 :
What exactly does INReview mean?

Well like I said, it was originally for a consumer product review site. The idea was to make sub-sections for various types of products like "Cars in Review", "Restaurants in Review", etc. That was all LONG before sites like epinions.com came around. At the time the only thing like it was "consumerreview.com" (I SO wanted that domain name!), but they focused exclusively on home entertainment center components like DVD players, digital surround sound, etc - I thought there was a much broader application for what they were trying to do. Alas I never had time to build it out as I was focused on other website projects, and now that niche is pretty well occupied. Outside of that context it has about as much meaning as "google" does

Old Post 09-02-2004 06:45 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #28  quote:

Watch in 10 years I hear on the radio that Yahoo had just bought INReview for 1.2 Billion dollars

I expect to see some of it for being here as long as I have

Old Post 09-03-2004 02:12 AM

Clays#1 fan
In the Now Guru

post #29  quote:

i found here lookin for clay aiken pics

Old Post 09-03-2004 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Clays#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by Clays#1 fan Add Clays#1 fan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Clays#1 fan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

post #30  quote:

I found it while looking for Matrix forums. Too bad the matrix forum was already a little burned out by the time I got here, but I eventually migrated to other threads.

Oh, and I like your sig Sean.

Old Post 09-03-2004 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Spaliznad a Private Message View Spaliznad's Journal Find more posts by Spaliznad Add Spaliznad to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Spaliznad Send a Yahoo message to Spaliznad Click Here to Ignore Spaliznad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 05:13 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > How did you find us?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: