Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Photo Album
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
DeepBluSumthing
Rookie

Local time: 10:29 PM

post #61  quote:

do ne of u guyz member kaiden? or no wat happened 2 her?

*jus cuz i was lookin thru the picz n i saw kaid's pic n i waz wunderin if ne of u actually knew her?

Old Post 05-15-2004 05:16 PM
Click here to Send DeepBluSumthing a Private Message Find more posts by DeepBluSumthing Add DeepBluSumthing to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DeepBluSumthing REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #62  quote:

kaiden had lots of friends on this board. We all tried to help her and thought that she was doing better with the situation. What happened to send her over?

I am so upset iI just hate to think maybe there was something else i could have done to help her.. Write me and I will see to it all her friends here at IR get the message. How did she do it? Why?

Listen if you want to talk to me personaly, just click on my name and it will put you into my profile, under my pic of Wonder Woman is a box where it says PM.
Click it and you can write me a private message. When you finish go to where it says send and click there. I will get it and write back to you . If you have any t rouble write me back on this page you have set up already.
I feel heartbroken, another little light in this world turned off too early.

Delta

Old Post 05-17-2004 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:29 PM

post #63  quote:

"Laura"...you know how to reach me!

Old Post 05-17-2004 09:14 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #64  quote:

I must have missed something. What happened to Kaiden?

Old Post 05-18-2004 11:06 PM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #65  quote:

She killed herself Max.

Old Post 05-19-2004 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #66  quote:

You're kidding, right? When? How? How did you find out? Was this posted about elsewhere because I definately missed this!

Old Post 05-19-2004 10:11 PM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #67  quote:

It was posted in the Backed Bean club in the general discussion forum. I don't know details, just that she did it in March.

Old Post 05-20-2004 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #68  quote:

Thanks. So sad!

Old Post 05-20-2004 12:50 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #69  quote:

Max. before we all go nuts over this, I have been advised there are some things that point to a prank. If you can believe that someone would comeon here and say such a thing to get us so riled up. Pm me and we can talk about it more. I have left word to Sumthin etc so she can get in touch with me, but haveni't heard a word.

It makes me furious that we have to become paranoid over everyting now.

D

Old Post 05-20-2004 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #70  quote:

Thanks, Delta. I was kinda wondering myself. I mean, to "break the news" in the middle of the Baked Bean Club is kinda odd, isn't it?

Old Post 05-20-2004 11:37 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #71  quote:

I still don't know for sure Max. Just to think someone would drop this in Beans is wierd. If the so called friend had access to kaidens pms why is she saying if she can figure out how to work the pm.

If t his is true I wish we could find out and send our sympathy, another thing that bothered me was the B2 type of talkin. Go read it on Baked Beans and see what you think.

D

Old Post 05-21-2004 05:45 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:29 AM

post #72  quote:

The person who pointed it out said their name is DeepBluSomethin' and DeepBluSomething posted the message at the top of this page. I think that's a bit weird.

but what do I know?

Anyone with photos? Cause this is a photo album

Old Post 05-21-2004 06:18 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #73  quote:

Srry Gobo no photos.

But if Kaiden had used this persons computer, a cookie would still be on it so when she got on Inreview it would be under my suscide note. And if she had the prompts where the box pops up for private messages than all she would have to do is click open and yes or something like that. So it is possible.

Old Post 05-21-2004 02:41 PM

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #74  quote:

Ok heres a pic. This is my baby girl after she got into my sisters makeup.

Old Post 05-21-2004 02:44 PM

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #75  quote:

THE CLOWNS GOT TO HER NYMPHA!!!!!! RUUUUNNNN NYMPHA RRUUUUNNNN!!!!

Old Post 05-21-2004 06:43 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #76  quote:

not my baby, I knew I sholudn't have let her get that balloon.

Old Post 05-21-2004 08:20 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

Local time: 03:29 AM

post #77  quote:

That is sooo sweet Nymph!!!

This is a better picture of me after Field Gun training today. My hair is up, which is a bummer!!

Attachment:
pipsit.jpg (29.0488 kb, 581 views)

Old Post 05-23-2004 08:33 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 07:29 PM

post #78  quote:

Nymphadora your little boo is sooooo cute.

Pip -sorry out of habit.
You are a very pretty young lady.

Last edited by fuscia on 05-23-2004 at 09:46 PM |
Old Post 05-23-2004 09:20 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #79  quote:

quote:
peregr!n said this in post #78 :
That is sooo sweet Nymph!!!

This is a better picture of me after Field Gun training today. My hair is up, which is a bummer!!

[IMG]http://www.inreview.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=345367[/IMG]

Hair is up? They look fine to me. Cool photograph Pip. You look nice.

BTW, cool boots.

M.

Old Post 05-23-2004 09:23 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

Local time: 09:29 PM

post #80  quote:

good pic Pip!
and yes those are pretty cool boots!

Old Post 05-23-2004 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #81  quote:

Pip, you look older than I imagined!

Old Post 05-24-2004 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #82  quote:

GO LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!!! NOW, are you are ready to go chasing the baddies with me??? I PROMISE...I won't make you jump off any three story buildings!!!!

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:07 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #83  quote:

quote:
Shadow Stalker said this in post #81 :
good pic Pip!
and yes those are pretty cool boots!

Best boots in the world!!!

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:10 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #84  quote:

quote:
TearUUp said this in post #83 :
GO LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!!! NOW, are you are ready to go chasing the baddies with me??? I PROMISE...I won't make you jump off any three story buildings!!!!

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:11 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #85  quote:

If you look carefully, you will see that the front bits of my hair are blonde!!

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:12 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #86  quote:

I see it now. Somehow I always pictured you will auburn hair.

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:14 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #87  quote:

I think that you are definately "our" Rogue.

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #88  quote:

And it was completely unintentional. They were supposed to go light brown. The lightener 'lightened' them a bit too much!!

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:17 PM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #89  quote:

I think your hair looks awesome! I've never been brave enough to dye my hair, I will someday though!!!

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:32 PM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

Local time: 09:29 PM

post #90  quote:

I've been wanting to dye my hair for some time now...right now I want to make it shiny silver.

Old Post 05-24-2004 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote
Time: 03:29 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Photo Album
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: