Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Photo Album
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 12:15 AM

post #31  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #28 :
I might try to get a better picture of me. If I feel like it anyway...

That was a good picture of you Dekka!

Old Post 01-30-2004 12:30 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

Local time: 01:15 AM

post #32  quote:

Maxwell55

Attachment:
maxwell55.jpg (79.2559 kb, 154 views)

Old Post 02-04-2004 02:15 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #33  quote:

Joker & her man

Attachment:
jokers.jpg (50.8242 kb, 149 views)

Old Post 02-04-2004 02:16 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #34  quote:

Gaboman and his lady

Attachment:
gaboman1.jpg (58.4688 kb, 170 views)

Old Post 02-04-2004 02:16 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 02:15 PM

post #35  quote:

Another, more recent pic of us at my brother's wedding.

Attachment:
wedding.jpg (12.0840 kb, 157 views)

Old Post 02-05-2004 12:48 PM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #36  quote:

That's a really great shot Gaboman!

Here's peregr!n:

Attachment:
peregr!n.jpg (19.9170 kb, 177 views)

Old Post 02-05-2004 02:15 PM

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 11:15 PM

post #37  quote:

Chelktty...ya'll got me blushing...

Old Post 02-20-2004 06:23 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

mrsdje
Enthusiast

Local time: 06:15 AM

post #38  quote:

just been checking the photos and woooooooow mr tearup hot hot hot

Old Post 02-22-2004 05:48 PM
Click here to Send mrsdje a Private Message Find more posts by mrsdje Add mrsdje to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mrsdje REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #39  quote:

*hides head* too much....Where is your photo Mrsdje?

Old Post 02-23-2004 04:40 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #40  quote:

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:09 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #41  quote:

WHAT PIP????

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:13 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #42  quote:

just what mrsdje said!

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:16 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #43  quote:

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:27 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #44  quote:

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:28 PM

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #45  quote:

Okay...a co-worker just asked why I was turning red...*runs off*

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:31 PM

defensive
Mastermind

post #46  quote:

quote:
TearUUp said this in post #45 :
Okay...a co-worker just asked why I was turning red...*runs off*

its so cute when you try to act all humble about your good looks Tear.

Old Post 02-23-2004 06:12 PM
Click here to Send defensive a Private Message Find more posts by defensive Add defensive to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore defensive REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #47  quote:

How do you figure??? Argh...Chelktty's fault!!!!!

Old Post 02-23-2004 07:22 PM

mrsdje
Enthusiast

post #48  quote:

on its way tearup i should get it up here within the next couple of days.

Old Post 02-24-2004 05:40 PM
Click here to Send mrsdje a Private Message Find more posts by mrsdje Add mrsdje to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mrsdje REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #49  quote:

AHA!!!

Hey Chelktty..you are missing Becker's and Misty's!!!

Old Post 02-24-2004 05:43 PM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

Local time: 04:15 PM

post #50  quote:

Tear - I don't know how or why I missed seeing your photo when it was originally posted... but I have to say.... Wow. It's just like Sean said... how do you compliment someone on their looks without sounding like you're trying to pick them up?

Neo

Old Post 03-29-2004 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #51  quote:

quote:
Neodammerung said this in post #50 :
Tear - I don't know how or why I missed seeing your photo when it was originally posted... but I have to say.... Wow. It's just like Sean said... how do you compliment someone on their looks without sounding like you're trying to pick them up?

Neo

Yeah, Mr. K is a pretty good looking guy. Um, should I have said that?

Old Post 03-29-2004 05:13 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

Me... post #52  quote:

Attachment:
reflecto-mike.jpg (37.6475 kb, 159 views)

Old Post 04-02-2004 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Mike James a Private Message View Mike James's Journal Visit Mike James's homepage! Find more posts by Mike James Add Mike James to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

tATy_teddy
Enthusiast

post #53  quote:

Here is a pic of myself and my best buddy (I am on the right)...
Sorry if the quality is not so great...

Attachment:
haydn & kelly.jpg (16.9980 kb, 140 views)

Old Post 04-08-2004 02:49 AM
Click here to Send tATy_teddy a Private Message Find more posts by tATy_teddy Add tATy_teddy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tATy_teddy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

tATy_teddy
Enthusiast

post #54  quote:

I have just joined INR and I have been looking at the photos...they are all really nice I hope you don't mind me posting my photo above...I just wanted to put a face to my name, or a name to my face... which ever
TearUUp...I just saw a your photo, very handsome...Sorry... *hides*

Old Post 04-09-2004 12:56 AM
Click here to Send tATy_teddy a Private Message Find more posts by tATy_teddy Add tATy_teddy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tATy_teddy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #55  quote:

Thank you VERY much Neodammerung AND tATy teddy!!! I always appreciate the compliments...though shy!!!

And um...Mm...I don't know if YOU should have said THAT!!!!

Foolin'...been away for a while...and everyone does a 180!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 09:13 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #56  quote:

Yo Tear, glad to see your back.

Old Post 05-12-2004 11:43 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Jeezus
I R Baboon

Local time: 10:15 PM

post #57  quote:

okay... this is me. It is a few years old (4 to be exact). But it is the most recent one of me that I have available.

don't laugh... I know i'm no match for some other posters here in the looks department.

Attachment:
croc99.jpg (17.5439 kb, 239 views)

Old Post 05-13-2004 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Jeezus a Private Message Visit Jeezus's homepage! Find more posts by Jeezus Add Jeezus to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Jeezus Send a Yahoo message to Jeezus Click Here to Ignore Jeezus REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #58  quote:

You look cool dude.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 12:26 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #59  quote:

quote:
TearUUp said this in post #55 :
And um...Mm...I don't know if YOU should have said THAT!!!!

Foolin'...been away for a while...and everyone does a 180!!!

I didn't know I did a 180.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 12:26 AM

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #60  quote:

Stuff happens...can't KEEP ME DOWN THOUGH....

Old Post 05-14-2004 08:48 PM
Time: 06:15 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Photo Album
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: