Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Member Photos are here!!
Search this Thread:
Pages (40): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 08:43 PM

post #31  quote:

Whidden, you don't look like what I expected. I was thinking that you were going to look like a cowboy. But, you look good!!

Mystic... you TOTALLY look like how I've always pictured you.

Everyone else, I've already seen your photo's in other threads, so, I've commented there.... and Sherry... I know you, so I've seen you in person!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #32  quote:

Okay, so here's a picture of Heidi and me... at her graduation from college, last summer.

Attachment:
heidi and krissy at graduation1.jpg (92.5674 kb, 217 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #33  quote:

Yes Mystic, that is Ron my husband aka Mr. F.

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:04 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 10:43 PM

post #34  quote:

CUTE picture KJ!!!

Damn...I was so off!! I pictured light brown long hair....

I had being wrong (of course you already know that! )

Now when I come out in March, I wont look foolish looking for the wrong person when we meet up....

Could you imagine...me walking up to every long light brown haired woman asking if she is the one im supposed to be meeting....I would imagine a call to the cops would have happened!

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:06 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #35  quote:

Well, that won't be a problem. But, I am growing my hair out.
It's going to take forever though... so, you can hang out with me in a short hair phase. Hope you don't mind... me having darker hair and all

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:10 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #36  quote:

K.J., which one is you and which is Heidi? And what are you gonna do with all that college education?

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

Local time: 11:43 PM

post #37  quote:

Another shot in Vegas, no slot machines around us, but we're drinking and smoking, Yup! We're definitely in Sin City!

Attachment:
shellynann.jpg (62.0879 kb, 186 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:26 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #38  quote:

whidden, well, since it's Heidi's graduation, which do you think is me?
She got her veterinary nursing degree... she's working in the animal industry.

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:32 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #39  quote:

quote:
KJ said this in post #36 :
Well, that won't be a problem. But, I am growing my hair out.
It's going to take forever though... so, you can hang out with me in a short hair phase. Hope you don't mind... me having darker hair and all

I guess not.... Just kidding...

Of course not!

We will have so much fun!

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:33 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #40  quote:

Ok, sorry K.J., I was moving around to a lot of different posts and took a quick look at the photo.

There is a black door above your head and something else to it's right, and it looked like a graduation hat like Hiedi was wearing. I went back and looked and it's just a door.
So I thought it was a double graduation.

I need to slow down......I gonna go drink some more coffee and try to Focus! Better yet, I may go take a nap.

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #41  quote:

We're all standing in line, waiting for the elevator, to go up to the parking structure. Heidi graduated at the Civic Center... not a field at the school.

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:43 PM

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #42  quote:

Here's a shot of my boyfriend and I. Kris I know I've mentioned Omer, now you'll know who I'm talking about!

Attachment:
omer3.jpg (66.5654 kb, 839 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:01 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #43  quote:

Good picture Chel. He is very handsome.

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:04 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #44  quote:

Oh wow, Michele... he's handsome! You make sure to tell Omer "hi" for me... and what I just said! What a cute couple!!!

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:08 PM

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #45  quote:

Thanks Sherry! He's my teddy bear!

P.S. Mr. F is a hottie too!

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:10 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #46  quote:

chelktty - thats one fine looking picture

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:29 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #47  quote:

quote:
chelktty said this in post #43 :
Here's a shot of my boyfriend and I. Kris I know I've mentioned Omer, now you'll know who I'm talking about!
I can't download your attachment.An yinstructions?

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:42 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #48  quote:

You should be able to just click on the attachment and have it open!!! HMM!
Give me a second, becker, and I will make sure that the picture is open for you.
Let me know if you see it!

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:43 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #49  quote:

quote:
KJ said this in post #49 :
You should be able to just click on the attachment and have it open!!! HMM!
Give me a second, becker, and I will make sure that the picture is open for you.
Let me know if you see it!
Can't get to her post. It ends before I can scroll up there/ Advise this idiot.

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:48 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #50  quote:

LMAO becker! I'm sure Kris will save the day! Thanks Kris, I'll tell him what you said!
Thanks chodder...where's your pic????

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:50 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #51  quote:

Okay... the picture in chelktty's post # 43 is now posted as a picture and a linked attachment. Becker, go to the third page and go to chels post.

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:59 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #52  quote:

Where's Marc's picture? And I still dont see Sean's picture.

And where is Chodders?

Im still waiting for HECK's....dont let him off the hook people...

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:00 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #53  quote:

quote:
chelktty said this in post #51 :
LMAO becker! I'm sure Kris will save the day! Thanks Kris, I'll tell him what you said!
Thanks chodder...where's your pic????
I finally got it-don't even know what I did. You're both gorgeous He looks like a young Robert Mitchum. You look like Hedy Lamarr.

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:02 PM

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #54  quote:

HECK! Where the heck is your drunken picture???????

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:02 PM

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #55  quote:

quote:
becker said this in post #54 :
I finally got it-don't even know what I did. You're both gorgeous He looks like a young Robert Mitchum. You look like Hedy Lamarr.

Aww thanks becker! Where's your pic?

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:03 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #56  quote:

quote:
chelktty said this in post #56 :

Aww thanks becker! Where's your pic?The only pics I have are all views with lots of numbers underneath. And I don't even know how to put them on this thing. Computer semi-literate.

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:08 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #57  quote:

I just checked with a computer maven. He said I need a scanner and a digital camera. No got them critters. Donations accepted. Anyway if you see my picture it will comparatively destroy all the other guys and I don't want them putting out a contract on me.

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:17 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #58  quote:

I could mail one if I had te address.

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:25 PM

mad_rhetorik
Crackerjack

post #59  quote:

Hey Sean...u kind of look like that dude on Jennicam....um...not that I ever really looked at Jennicam

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:28 PM
Click here to Send mad_rhetorik a Private Message Find more posts by mad_rhetorik Add mad_rhetorik to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mad_rhetorik REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #60  quote:

becker can you email one as an attachment?

Old Post 01-23-2004 09:28 PM
Time: 04:43 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (40): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Member Photos are here!!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: