Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...)
Search this Thread:
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 11:14 PM

post #31  quote:

you cannot silence chodder by sticking a piece of cheese in his mouth! although i am rather hungry

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:42 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 08:14 PM

post #32  quote:

I don't ever want to silence the chodder!! No way... never!!!

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #33  quote:

Okay... see, here we go, once again, off topic!!!

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #34  quote:

your right. we need more people to open up and tell us a little about themselves. just answer the questions, its not that hard and the questions dont ask were you live or anything personal like that. you dont even have to answer all the questions. c'mon do it! a little peer pressure isnt that bad...

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:50 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #35  quote:

That's good, Chodder.... I can use you to round 'em up for me!!
And then, once you round 'em up, we will have Whidden put 'em in the pin!

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:51 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #36  quote:

cough up the 5 points now.....c'mon im being serious, dont give me that face! o right you can take points too...

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:58 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #37  quote:

Chodder You are persistent.

Old Post 01-07-2004 07:25 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #38  quote:

ive learned that if you are persistent at things you get your way but i have a feeling im not....

Old Post 01-07-2004 07:39 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #39  quote:

Okay, since I am kinda new I figured I would do this as a way of introducing myself to those I don't know or don't know well........

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Erika, like Slender
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Gray sweats
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 5am, since I went to work out for 1 1/2 hours before comnig to work!!
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? Loni, my lawyer's secretary
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Just had lunch here......beef vegetable soup and a slice of chocolate cake...thank god I worked out!!
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burgundy
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? It's pretty okay... around the upper 60's
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Loni, see #4
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? It's the same thing for both sexes..... I always look at their smile
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Early morning since you feel like the whole world is yours since everyone else is asleep
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Feeling GREAT
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? ummmmmm Vanilla coke, definitely!
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? 1 - AMF (adios mother F#$#er) 2 - Martini - dry
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football (Only the best for me!!)
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown with streaks in it
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Brown
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope... but I do wear glasses.
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? 2 sisters, ages 26 and 23 and 1 brother, age 17
19. FAVORITE MONTH? November... the holidays begin
20. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi.... I could eat that every day oh and RIBS... yummmm .
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
22. FAVORITE DAY(S) OF THE YEAR? October 24, when I met my Joker , and December 10 and May 15, my daughters' birthdays.
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Nope, since I asked Joshua out!
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.. wouldn't trade what I have with Joshua for anything.
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate.......vanilla... yuckkk.
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Joshua Tree.....my family enjoys hiking and camping out.
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Yeah, when I send mail, whether emails or letters, I'd love it for them to respond.
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? My Father... who basically sacrificied his own future for the sake of his kids........Thanks Daddy!!!
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) THis is going to get all of you to say "pathetic" but Joshua is my bestfriend... really!
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? Tolkien's Two Towers
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Dell logo .
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? #1 Life and #2 battleship.
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to my nieces birthday party with my mother and my daughters.
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Anything fruity or with a hint of jasmine but I TRULY love the smell of the ocean.
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? ewwwwwwww no.
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? My daughters, my boyfreind
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Plain
40. FAVORITE CAR? Lam. Diablo
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? Black roses and jasmine
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 4
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Friday because this is the day I see Joshua and our family days begin.
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Joshua took me out to dinner
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes
47. LIFETIME GOALS? Still be with Joshua, finish school.... seeing my daughters, moving to Europe...
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? ughhhhhh why can't I be lazy like other people??!! .
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Outgoing
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? Panthers and snakes
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? Occasional smoker....especially if it's a nicely aged cigar along with a martini!
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? I can't very well say no, now can I? since I like to smoke cigars now and then.... thank god Joshua enjoys them too
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? I always seem to be given $$$ out...
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? I have only been here for a week so I can't say yes to this quite yet, but I have met a few people who I like to post with....... .
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? Besides having kids and raising them on my own??!!....t.
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? Roller coasters
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Hot weather
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? No, I don't
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? Not in 1 god but I believe in gods
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? Revenge is for the weak..... I try to give everyone the benefit of doubt....
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? [[COLOR=red]Revenge is for the weak, no enemy is forever~ Confucious....... it's part of my daily mantra so I don't go postal on someone!!

62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? Yes
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Sheeshhh hard one, because my favorite past-time is reading....... but my favorite writer is Tolkien (and has been since before the movies came out and everyone jumped on that band-wagon!) so I'd have to say anything written ny him. and Gone With the Wind!
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? #1 Heat, #2 Reservoir Dogs, #3 The Proffesional
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Sunsets... nothing beats the sky at that moment!!!and I am a hopeless romantic .

Old Post 01-07-2004 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #40  quote:

MR F HERE

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Ron
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? blue
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?4am
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? Sherry
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? spagetti
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?grey
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? cold
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? solicitor
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? face
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? late afternoon
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? tired
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? root beer float
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Petes Wicked strawberry blonde
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? soccer, motocross
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? brown
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? hazel
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? sister , 40
19. FAVORITE MONTH? March
20. FAVORITE FOOD? lobster
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Return of the king, it was good
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? kids birthday
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? not any more, but im married
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? spring
25. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs from kids, kisses from Sherry
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? MARRIED!
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chockolate
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? the desert
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? sure
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? Mike La Rocco , He is one of the best motocrossers in the world and he did it without riding dirty, sacrificing his integrity or his morals, he just works harder than everybody else
,. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) my dad
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? dont have time
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my kids
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? axis and allies
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? played Medal of Honor
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? butterscotch, the desert in the morning
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? never tried
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? people who can do what i cant
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? butter (more calories)
40. FAVORITE CAR? 72 Corvette
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? rose (fire and ice)
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 10
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Sunday , dont have to work
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? white (Gerwertstraminer)
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? ate lobster
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? no
47. LIFETIME GOALS? to be old and fat
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? crap, i have to go to work
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? shy, but not as much as when i was younger
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? ring tailed lemer
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? NON
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? heck no
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? no
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE ?KJ, shes cool
WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? Sherry , im actually going to church now (and i LIKE it)
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? yes, i met Shery, changed EVERYTHING (for the better mostly)
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? rollercoasters
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? hot
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? yeppers
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? if i went to church and didnt believe in god it would be a huge waste of time
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU?
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM?'' a little pain never hurt anybody'' i cut my leg one time and somebody asked me if it hurt ,that is what i came up with, it got a chuckle
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? yes
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? other than the bible i never read one that i wasnt forced to in school
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? either Saving Private Ryan or Monty Pythons The holy grail
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
sunrise in the desert, senset at the beach

Old Post 01-08-2004 04:28 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 09:14 PM

post #41  quote:

quote:
The Merovingian said this in post #15 :
1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME?
Bharat

Now I know why you like India.

Old Post 01-08-2004 06:05 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #42  quote:

Can a mod delete one of my previous posts? I don't seem to have permission to do so.

Old Post 01-08-2004 06:08 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #43  quote:

quote:
mmaheshwary said this in post #42 :
Can a mod delete one of my previous posts? I don't seem to have permission to do so.

Done

Old Post 01-08-2004 06:25 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #44  quote:

quote:
KJ said this in post #43 :

Done

Thank you. It feels nice to have 24-7 mod service.

Old Post 01-08-2004 06:27 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #45  quote:

quote:
KJ said this in post #43 :

Done

Thank you. It feels nice to have 24-7 mod service.

Old Post 01-08-2004 06:27 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #46  quote:

Can a mod delete the double post again. I know its irritating. I am sorry.

Old Post 01-08-2004 06:28 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #47  quote:

Ron, dude your eyes are blue, not hazel!

Note, since I am married to Mr.F. his eyes are a dark blue, not hazel.

Old Post 01-08-2004 07:19 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #48  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #47 :
Ron, dude your eyes are blue, not hazel!

Note, since I am married to Mr.F. his eyes are a dark blue, not hazel.

Wow, shouldn't you have told him privately?

Old Post 01-08-2004 07:21 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #49  quote:

I do all the time. Plus, we will briefly cross paths tonight, so I know he will look at this.

Old Post 01-08-2004 07:25 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #50  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #49 :
I do all the time. Plus, we will briefly cross paths tonight, so I know he will look at this.

Old Post 01-08-2004 07:26 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #51  quote:

Let's hope he too!

I love you Ron!

Old Post 01-08-2004 07:27 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #52  quote:

quote:
mmaheshwary said this in post #46 :
Can a mod delete the double post again. I know its irritating. I am sorry.

MM if you would STOP getting your keyboard all sticky this wouldnt happen quite so often!!

Old Post 01-08-2004 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #53  quote:

quote:
Jokers_Harley said this in post #52 :

MM if you would STOP getting your keyboard all sticky this wouldnt happen quite so often!!

The revenge of the joker-girl, eh?

Old Post 01-08-2004 07:43 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #54  quote:

That's right........... you know me so well MM!!!!

~'s Girl~

Old Post 01-09-2004 04:18 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #55  quote:

Old Post 01-09-2004 06:58 PM

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #56  quote:

Hmmmm we are giving out the detail now. -K-

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Kenathan

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Black slacks

3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 4:00 a.m. eat breakfast, work out, go to work!

4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? One of the people on a team I had to fire!

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Teryaki chicken fajitas

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cold!

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The employee I fired trying to get his job back! I said no!

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair...wether they take care of it or not!

10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Morning drive to work!

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Busy.

12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Water...drink tons of it...ice cold water.

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Long Island ice tea and copper camels.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football, Hockey and Boxing...and uh....golf!

15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Auburn.

16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Hazel.

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I refuse.

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Some, random.

19. FAVORITE MONTH? June.

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Cajun.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? LOTR-ROTK

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween.

23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Definitely not.

24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

25. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on my mood...I'm not too touchy feely.

26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships that have sometimes felt like one night stands.

27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Neither.

28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Oregon Coast.

29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Did I write them?

30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? I do not have a hero or idol.

31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are
with, married to, dating, etc...) Christian.

32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? Networking solutions and my psychology books.

33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A photo of my dogs.

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly.

35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Worked.

36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Popcorn, even though I can't stand the taste. Ladies perfume.

37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No.

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Myself and my family

39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? NONE.

40. FAVORITE CAR? My Lexus.

41. FAVORITE FLOWER? None.

42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? four.

43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Monday, the start of a new week.

44. RED OR WHITE WINE? None.

45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Birthday?

46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Nobody is gonna harvest my organs!

47. LIFETIME GOALS? Own and operate my own business. To make sure that my child is comforatable in life.

48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE
MORNING? Work.

49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Outgoing.

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? My dogs, and

51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? Non.

52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? I have...soon after they quit smoking.

53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? No.

54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED
YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? I learn something new from everyone on here.

55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT
TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? Got married, and am having a child soon.

56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? Any and all...thrill seeker.

57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Hot.

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? No.

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? No.

60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? Complete.

61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? I have none.

62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? No.

63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? I have none.

64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? I cannot name a favorite that I would call a favorite.

65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Either...I see em' both.

Old Post 01-09-2004 07:04 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #57  quote:

NOW we know who my friend TearUUp really is!!! Or do we?

Old Post 01-09-2004 07:18 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #58  quote:

Kenathan, uh?? I have never heard that name before, sounds unusual but nice after afew tries

Last edited by Jokers_Harley on 01-09-2004 at 07:21 PM |
Old Post 01-09-2004 07:18 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #59  quote:

Same here.

Old Post 01-09-2004 07:19 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #60  quote:

you've been rolling Kenathan's name of your tongue MM ????????? That sounds SO wrong with you being a guy and all.......... *runs away before being hit*

PS: did you ever do this thing MM?

Old Post 01-09-2004 07:22 PM
Time: 04:14 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: