Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...)
Search this Thread:
Pages (13):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 07:52 PM

Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...) post #1  quote:

Okay, this was suggested by a member on INR. So, I'm making this for them.
I don't know if it's something that you will all want to do.
If you want to though, copy and paste the questions, and then put in your answers after each one. If there is something that you don't want to answer, leave it blank.
Have fun...

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME?
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR?
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES?
19. FAVORITE MONTH?
20. FAVORITE FOOD?
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO?
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
25. HUGS OR KISSES?
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY?
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...)
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING?
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS?
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN?
40. FAVORITE CAR?
41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS?
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY?
44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
47. LIFETIME GOALS?
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
49. OUTGOING OR SHY?
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER?
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER?
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS?
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE?
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS?
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES?
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER?
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU?
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM?
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH?
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #2  quote:

Okay, I will go first... since it looks like some have viewed this thread, but not answered!!!

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Kris
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Gray sweats
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 10am, but that's because it was New Years Eve last night, and I was up until 4am.
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? Heidi
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chinese food... orange chicken, spicy pepper chicken with veggies and rice.
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? It's pretty chilly... in the low 50's
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A friend from church
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Their eyes and smile... same thing for the same sex for me as well.
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Late at night... it's quite
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Feeling good... refreshed.
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? A jamba juice mix... of whatever fruit I'm craving at that moment.
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? 1 - Stolei Vodka and cranberry juice, with a splash of orange juice... 2 - margarita with sangria mixed in... 3 - an old vintage red zinfindale wine.
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football (Is there anything else?)
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Blue
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope... don't wear glasses either (but I'm sure that I will someday pretty soon).
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? One brother, age 29
19. FAVORITE MONTH? October... it's starting to get cold!!!
20. FAVORITE FOOD? Lobsters and artichokes. I could live off of those two foods.
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween (special day for Heidi and I)
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Nope, but since I'm far from single, I guess that won't be happening.
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.. I've had the one night stands when I was young, and they gave me nothing but an empty heart.
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla... I'm not a chocolate person at all.
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Somewhere in the moutains, near a lake, with fresh air, and lots of open sky to stargaze at night.
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Sure, when I send e mails, I love hearing back from my friends, and family too. I love communicating through the internet.
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? My mother... because she has a wonderful strength and faith in her. She has taught me so much.
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) Sherry...
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? Dragons of Summer Flame (Dragonlance Chronicles)
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? "Hairy Otter" It's so cute, an otter that has the scar like Harry Potter, and the glasses too.
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I'm not sure... because I love games in general.
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Well, it was New Years Eve. Saw Lord of the Rings, went to dinner, did a little shopping, and stayed up until 4am, reading, playing online, and watching tv.
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? A freshly washed body... and fresh fruit too.
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope... and I'm glad that I can't. Heidi can, and it grosses me out.
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? My mom, Heidi, Caleb (my nephew)
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Kettlecorn is my favorite.. nice and sweet!!!
40. FAVORITE CAR? Nissan Xterra
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? Casablanca lily and white roses
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 10
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Saturday... because I can do what I want... sleep in, get up early, go where I want, stay up as late as I want, knowing that I don't have to work the next day.
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Nope
47. LIFETIME GOALS? Being with Heidi, happier than we've ever been. To be in a career that I feel good about. To live somewhere that both Heidi and I like...
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Those cats are dead meat! (they wake me up every morning, like 5am, to be fed).
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Outgoing
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? Snow Leopard and River Otters
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? NON
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? Nope... I wouldn't lick an ash tray, so why would I kiss someone that makes me think that I'm doing just that?
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? Yes, I do...
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? Yes, there have been a few people who have helped me to look at some things, without being judgemental about a thing or two, and look at all the aspects around me.
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? I have, but I really don't want to share it.
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? Water log rides
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Cold weather
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? Yes, I do
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? Yes, I do
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? The Lawless One ~ no, I'm not lawless in the sense of not following the law. It's an inside joke (partly) and my favorite actresses last name.
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? Keep the faith. My mom has always said that, and it's become a part of me. No matter WHAT I'm going through, I need to always keep the faith, knowing that it will be alright.
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? Yes, I do
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? That's a real hard one for me, because I'm an avid book reader. But, my friend wrote a book called, "Two Lives, One Path" and I've always loved that book.
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? The original Star Wars trilogy, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Sunsets... I love watching the sun go down.

Old Post 01-02-2004 06:53 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 09:52 PM

Re: Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...) post #3  quote:

quote:
KJ said this in post #1 :
If you want to though, copy and paste the questions, and then put in your answers after each one. If there is something that you don't want to answer, leave it blank.
Have fun...

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Jennifer
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Black Sweats
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 10:15 am
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? My 5 year old son, as he is still awake right now because he woke up and said he isnt tired anymore, but he is still in bed trying to go back to sleep.
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Popcorn
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? 55 degrees...which is abnormally warm for this time of year...last year at this time we had 6 inches of snow on the ground.
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? color of his eyes
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? around noon
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I have a headache and Im tired
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Diet Mountain Dew
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Baileys
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football/Hockey
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Strawberry Blonde
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Green
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? All brothers....42, 40, and 36
19. FAVORITE MONTH? February
20. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian..but it can vary
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Elf
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? No
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses (husband and son) anyone else, hugs
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? St. Thomas/Virgin Islands
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Yep
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? I have many...but ill name the one closest to my heart. All my cops friends...for their day to day braveryof protecting us
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) Carrie
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? The DaVinci Code
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Rams Football Team
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Party at my house
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Pipes/Flowers to name a couple
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Umm....Nope
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Myself
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered
40. FAVORITE CAR? Jag
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? Rose
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? Three
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Friday....cause its the start to a weekend with my favorite guys.
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? Neither
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Dinner with friends and family
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes
47. LIFETIME GOALS? Be a great mom....have a good career
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? My son
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Outgoing mostly but can be shy at times
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? Cat
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? Smoker on the verge of quitting
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? Yes I married one...but he quit and is on my back to now also....even though I dont do it often
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? No
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? Yes.
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? I have had a life changing thing happen to me...it wasnt by choice though....I was carjacked.....too long to say what changed, but it did open my eyes to many things that maybe some people wouldnt understand.
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? Log Rides
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Cold
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? No
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? Yes and No
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? too opinionated for my own good
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? "For it matters not how small the beginning may seem to be: what is once well done is done forever." Henry David Thoreau
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? Unsure
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Mila 18
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? I have so many....which can be broken down into drama, comedy, etc....so ill go with, for now, American History X...very powerful!
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Sunset

Old Post 01-02-2004 07:29 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #4  quote:

KJ....isnt it funny how depending on where a person lives, that, to some, 50 degrees can seem warm and to others it can be chilly? LOL!!

I just noticed that between your post and mine...I guess to San Diego that would seem chilly...in St. Louis in January we consider that almost warm....I had on shorts today while we were taking our lights down...it got to a high of 63 degrees this afternoon.

Anyways...just thought I would comment....

Old Post 01-02-2004 07:33 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #5  quote:

Well, you're right about that. The 50's weren't usually cold for me.. but, in the past year, the cold has really started to get to me. When I lived in Boone, NC, I was out in the snow, wearing shorts. Not like that anymore!!!

Old Post 01-02-2004 07:38 AM

Untamed_Soul
Crackerjack

Local time: 10:52 PM

post #6  quote:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Josh
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?Blue (jeans)
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?Never went to sleep, woke up at 3pm after working double nightshift
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?Co-Worker
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Microwaveable Breakfast Omelette w/ spiced potatoes
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Jade Green
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? In the high 40's slight rain
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Girlfriend
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?Hair
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?12:00AM
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?Good mood but a little tired
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK?Vanilla Milkshake Moovers
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?Screwdriver heavy on the Vodka
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Hockey
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes soft lenses
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? One sister 40, One Brother 32;
19. FAVORITE MONTH? July
20. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese Food
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Friday the 13th (it's funny watching superstitious people react to it)
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? No but I used to be
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? I could go for both
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Lake Tahoe, Nevada
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Yes
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? Honestly don't have a particular hero, I look up to some of my family members for inspiration such as my mother and father
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) Carl a highschool friend
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? Read mostly subscription magazines such as Dragon (D&D)
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have a mousepad since I use a Logitech trackball mouse
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Stratego
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Worked a double shift unfortunately
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Tommy Girl perfume and preferred stock cologne, also enjoy Jasmine incense & flower's scent
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Not yet
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? People who fight for what they believe in, and believing in the right things.
40. FAVORITE CAR? Corvette
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? Sunflower
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 12
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Friday, it was the day I was born on, it's the start of the weekend and hell I personally just like the name of it.
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red Wine
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out drinking (21st birthday)
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No
47. LIFETIME GOALS? To go skydiving, write & play a song, and to create a successful business idea
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Showering
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Outgoing
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? Snake
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? Non-Smoker
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? I do but don't like to
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? No
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? I've read a few posts that have but I don't neccesarily recall the names of the posters
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? I have but the experience will not be shared in this post, if you are that curious you can ask me.
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? Roller Coasters
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Hot Weather
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? I don't believe in God, or Gods, perhaps some superior being or beings
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? Untamed Soul
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? "Courage is not the absence of fear, it is standing up for what you believe even when you are afraid." Not quite sure where I first heard it, heard it requoted in Martin Lawrence's movie "Black Knight"
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? I believe in a new life after death whether that be reincarnation or living elsewhere.
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Lord of the Rings
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? The Matrix
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Sunset

Thanks KJ

Old Post 01-02-2004 01:17 PM
Click here to Send Untamed_Soul a Private Message Visit Untamed_Soul's homepage! Find more posts by Untamed_Soul Add Untamed_Soul to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Untamed_Soul REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #7  quote:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? David

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue Jeans

3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 5:30am

4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? Sandy

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Blueberry waffles

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? skip

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? mid 60's and sunny

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Sandy

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? The face, then the hairstyle, then the chest area, then the backside. (all thats before I got married of course, now just the face.)

10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? the time right before sunset

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? feeling good, about to go plant some trees.

12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? diet pepsi

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Beer! Bud light.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? skip

15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? dishwater blond/brown, in between

16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? hazel green

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Two brothers, 32 and 20, both in the Marines......Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!

19. FAVORITE MONTH? October

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Lord of the Rings, ROTK

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 19th (anniversary)

23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Yes

24. SUMMER OR WINTER? skip

25. HUGS OR KISSES? both

26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships

27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate

28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin-----Lompoc, California..........Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Tetons, Yellowstone)

29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? yes

30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Ronald Reagan......their cool.

31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) Mike Bradshaw, David Durkee

32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? Dark Tower 5 by Stephen King, Wheel of Time part 7 by Robert Jordan, the Science of God by Gerald L. Schoeder

33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Raindrops, water beads

35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? hung out at Inreview, read some Robert Jordan, watched T.V., talked to the wife.

36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Outdoor fresh air smells, pine needles, waterfalls, that kind of thing.

37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No.

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? the Bible, proverbs is very inspiring

39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? butter and salt

40. FAVORITE CAR? Ferrari Fx, go to the cars section to see it. It is awesome.

41. FAVORITE FLOWER? skip

42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 10

43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Saturday. I go to church on that day.

44. RED OR WHITE WINE? wine hurts my teeth, I drink beer.

45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? went to Outback steak house.

46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? no.......

47. LIFETIME GOALS? plant trees, overcome my bad points, always try to own an up to date computer (even when I am 90)

48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? shower

49. OUTGOING OR SHY? shy at first, less shy later.

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? dogs, cats, fish

51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? non

52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? yeah, I would if I wasn't married. It does not bother me, I kind of like the smell of it.

53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? yes

54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? yes, that's for sure.

55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? skip

56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? roller coasters.

57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? cold

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? yes

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? yes

60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? easy going

quote:
IKE
And I don't take no mouth from
Any bartenders neither. There,
See? Give somebody a rap on the
beezer, get some damn respect
Around here. Now you tell the
Earps and Doc Holliday if I see
'em on the street, I'm gonna send
'em all to hell on a shutter. You
tell 'em that.

It's a quote out of Tombstone, from Ike Clanton, the bad guy. I identify with Wyat Earp (Kurt Russel), but I liked Ike's line in the movie.

62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? yes

63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? The Stand, stephen King

64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? The Matrix!
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? sunset

Old Post 01-02-2004 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Re: Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...) post #8  quote:

Chris

Not wearing any. Just kidding. Blue jeans.

7:30am

A co-worker... who is also my girlfriend.

String cheese about 5 minutes ago.

Royal blue

Probably around 45 degrees, has to be a record low. I am freezing my ass off.

Girlfriend.

Breasts. I mean... face. Nah, it's breasts.

5pm, quitting time.

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Tired.

Diet 7-UP.

Jack Daniels.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
Football- GO RAMS!

Brown

Brown

Nope

Half-bro, 35 I think.

19. FAVORITE MONTH?
September- football season starts

20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Shrimp

Bad Santa

St. Patrick's Day

Nope

24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

25. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses

Relationships

Vanilla

The beach

I suppose

Captain America. He's the #1 bad-ass hero!

31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...)
Longtime pal from high school. I would name him, but since no one here would know em'...

Just finished 'Gone For Good' from Harlen Coben. Going to Borders in the next few days.

Nada

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Risk!

Not a damn thing. I was waaaaaaay to hungover. Slept and let my liver rest.

Victory and beer.

Not without taking it off.

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Good vibes.

Salted

40. FAVORITE CAR?
Tahoe

41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Um, red ones?

1 car, 2 house, 1 work

Sunday during football season, Friday the rest of the time.

44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Never touch the stuff. What comes in a box?

Drink drink drink.

Nope.

47. LIFETIME GOALS?
Publish my manscript and write for a TV sitcom.

"I hate work! I want to stay in bed! I am going to take a nap at lunch... I'm going to come home after work and sleep! I HATE GOING TO WORK!"

49. OUTGOING OR SHY?
Outgoing.

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Dog.

Non

Sure

Nope

54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE?
Not really. But there are some cool peeps in here.

55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS?
No comment.

Water log kicks ass

Hot. I was born a desert rat.

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?
No.

Yes.

"It ain't over till it's over"

"I have sworn eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" Thomans Jefferson

Sure.

Replay by Ken Grimwood.

Star Wars

65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Sunrise.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-02-2004 04:43 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

slenderspender
Banned

Re: Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...) post #9  quote:

quote:
Have fun...

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Erika
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Black Sweats
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 10:00
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? My sister
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Lucky Charms
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? 28 degrees
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? smile
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? afternoon
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? SICK
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Coca-Cola
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? None, ick
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? football
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? blonde
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? green
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Beca 25 & Ben 21
19. FAVORITE MONTH? August
20. FAVORITE FOOD? french toast
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Scary Movie 3
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? yea
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER
25. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? vanilla
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? anywhere hot
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? yea
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? dunno
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) Yvonne
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? none
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? American flag
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? scrabble
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? went to my ma's and chilled
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? LAUNDRY PRODUCTS!!
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? nah
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? dunno
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? buttered and salted
40. FAVORITE CAR? Chrysler Concorde
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 3
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Friday
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Nothing
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes
47. LIFETIME GOALS? Raise happy smart strong boys
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Noooo. I need a vacation
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Shy
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? My pitbulls
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? Smoker
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? I do
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS?NNo
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? Yes
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? No
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? Roller Coaster
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Hot
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? No
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? dunno
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? dunno
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? Yes
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? none
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? My Girl
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Sunrise

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:03 PM
Click here to Send slenderspender a Private Message Find more posts by slenderspender Add slenderspender to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore slenderspender REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #10  quote:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Sherry
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? red. I am still in my pajamas
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?7:30
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?Damon
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? waffles
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?purple-HA you all thought I would say fusica!
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? a bit cool for San Diego low 50's
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?my mom
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?height
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?8 p.m.
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?o.k., I have a stiff hand.
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK?rootbeer
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?watermelons!!!
14. FAVORITE SPORTS?soccer
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? very dark brown
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? green/hazel
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? vivien 49, lisa 45-note that I am 35
19. FAVORITE MONTH?December
20. FAVORITE FOOD?pizza
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Return of the King
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas Eve
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? yes
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
25. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate!
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Vegas baby!
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? yes
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY?Hero, well the closest would be my husband. He is the most honest and honorable person I have ever met. His word is his bond.
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...)Vicki or maybe Kris. Hard to say. I see Vicki more, but Kris is my friend who knows it all. Hmm I guess it is Kris.
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? The Chronicles of Narnia, The Silmarillion
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a picture of a ktten wearing kitty glasses
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Posted in here, watched World Idol
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? vanilla, seude, iris
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? no
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? art or beauty in nature. Sometimes too much caffiene does too.
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? plain
40. FAVORITE CAR? Jeep Grand Cherokee
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? gladiolus
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS?4
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY?Thursday. It is the day of my stained glass class.
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? white, but I really hate wine.
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?went to the Olive Garden with Ron
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? no
47. LIFETIME GOALS? to become a successful stained glass artist, raise two healthy and nice kids
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?where are my glasses
49. OUTGOING OR SHY?shy
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?otter
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER?non
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER?no
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS?no
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE?yes
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES?roller coasters
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER?hot- I hate snow!
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?sometimes
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?absolutely
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU?Your word is your bond
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM?see my signature below. It is from Harry Potter
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH?yes
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?Lord of The Rings
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?LOTR Two Towers
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?sunset

Last edited by fuscia on 01-02-2004 at 05:52 PM |
Old Post 01-02-2004 05:44 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #11  quote:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Evan
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? No pants, dark blue boxers
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 10:30am
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? This asian couple who knocked on my door who was trying to find their son because he didn't come home for christmas or call.
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? The popcorn I didn't finish last night
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Greenish-blue with maybe a hint of slivery grey
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Crap, dreary 46 degrees Overcast
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Catherine
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? From behind, hair. From the front, breasts.
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Mid-morning
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? slow, bored. need to do my laundry
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? EGG NOG BABY!
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Chardonnay
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football, basketball, soccer
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Used to. Kept losing 'em. I lead a rugged life. Now I wear glasses.
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Younger brother, 18.
19. FAVORITE MONTH? August
20. FAVORITE FOOD? Greasy Pizza with meat piled on it
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? The Last Samurai
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Summer Solstice
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? yeah...
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer by far
25. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? vanilla
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? camping
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? well yeah...
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? no one because I don't really care.
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) My chum since first grade, Tim.
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? 1984 by George Orwell and Fight Club by Chuck Palahnuik
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scattergories
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? nothin'
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? cookies in the oven. or freshly baked bread.
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? staying up all night and wandering around aimlessly
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? buttered
40. FAVORITE CAR? one that doesn't break down
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? idunno
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 9
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Friday night! By Jewish reckoning, it's the beginning of the weekend.
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? White
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? got driggity-drizzunk
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? yes
47. LIFETIME GOALS? survive
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? hmm.. I think I'll sleep for a bit longer
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? shy
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? humans
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? smoker
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? I won't date someone who doesn't smoke.
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? no
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? maybe a little
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS?nope.
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? roller coasters
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? hot
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? every so often
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? The smartest man can still be stupid
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? See my signature. It's from a dream I had.
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? in a sense
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Roots by Alex Haley
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? The Matrix
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Depends where I am in the world and what time of year it is. Winter in the Appalachain Mountains.. sunrise. It's so calm and serene.

Old Post 01-02-2004 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

post #12  quote:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Nathan
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue (jeans)
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 12:20 (pm)
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? my dad
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? hamburger
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? dark red
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? cloudy
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jonathan
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? personality
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? night
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? good
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? pepsi cola
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?under drinking age...and i hate alchohalic stuff
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? i hate sports
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? dark brown
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? hazel
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no i wear glasses
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? none, i am an only child
19. FAVORITE MONTH? june, as its my birthday month and summer.
20. FAVORITE FOOD? lobster or pizza or chicken...or anything that i deem edible....
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Return of the King
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? June 22, my birthday...or christmas...or...whichever holiday during the school year.
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? yes
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
25. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? both relationships all the way
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? mmmm chocolate
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Telluride, Colorado
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? yeah...i guess so...
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? i dunno
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) Jonathan
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? The Treason of Isengard by Chris Tolkein
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my mouse
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? scrabble or trivial pursuit
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? stayed up till 4 playing video games...wooohooo
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? chicken
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Tolkein
39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? salted
40. FAVORITE CAR? any car my parents let me have would be nice
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? venus fly trap....
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? i don't understand the question....
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? friday...last day of school before the weekend
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? wine!? blech
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? stayed up all night playing video games with friends
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? no
47. LIFETIME GOALS? became a writer...or possibly doing something involving my voice...i can do some whacked out stuff with it
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? ugh..i have to go to school
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? very shy
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? my cat kirby...that and spiders
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? *hides cigar* non-smoker no i don't smoke...nasty
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? no
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? no
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? yes probably so...i just can't think of what it is right now
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? yes i have...accepting christ as my savior when i was 4
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? water log rides...no roller coasters for me
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? cold...but i live in hot, and humid
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? yes
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? "if at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you" actually it probably is "if at first you don't succeed try, try again"...i'm pretty persistent.
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? any quote by jack handy....
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? yes i believe in eternal life...if thats whats being asked
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Lord of the Rings
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? LOTR
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?sunset....i have to drive during sunrise...and man...that sun gets pretty dang annoying...lemme tell ya

Last edited by Shadow Stalker on 01-02-2004 at 08:00 PM |
Old Post 01-02-2004 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #13  quote:

Chris
black
12:00 pm
boss
grape fruit and still eating it
black
cold but not too cold
boss
face
sleep time
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
eh...tired
water
whatever good
14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
extreme action stuff like skateboarding/biking
brown
brown
yes
older bro. i think he is 20
19. FAVORITE MONTH?
June
20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Shrimp
well i work in a theater so I'm always in and out of the movies
a day when i don't have to think
nope
24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer
25. HUGS OR KISSES?
depends who it is. I'm not gonna kiss my grandmother...
relationships
chocolate
Bermuda
sometimes
neo, because he saved the imaginary city Zion
kid from school
huck finn
blue
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
monopoly
can't remember...
vanilla
i wish
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
people around me
plain, you should see where they get the butter...yuck!
40. FAVORITE CAR?
shelby gt500
41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
bonsai
payday
44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
red
can't remember...
no
47. LIFETIME GOALS?
live a happy life
go back to bed
49. OUTGOING OR SHY?
outgoing
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
wolverine
non
yes, but i will make them use mints
no
no
no
depends on my mood or if i want to get wet or not
hot
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?
no
no
chedder loving chodder...
Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country - JFK
no
don't have one
matrix
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
sunset

Old Post 01-03-2004 03:56 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

oldbutafan
The Advocate

post #14  quote:

quote:
]
Oldbutt

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue sweats

3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 10:30

4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU
SPOKE TO? the dog

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Maple Nut Candy

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd wax blue

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? unseasonably warm - 50's and humid
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? friend/former neighbor

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Sounds silly ... but their posture.

10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? mid-day
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Quite well, thnk you, and you ?

12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Soft drinks, colas, flavors, all of them.

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?Not much of a drinker, but usuall something like B&B or Grand Marnier with hot coffee after dinner.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? to watch ... football; to play ... pool or par3 golf

15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? light brown almost blonde

16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? brown

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? None, I am a Limited Edition

19. FAVORITE MONTH(S)? Any time it is moderate and around here you can never be sure. Right now I like December/January because it's been in the mid-50's!

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Lobster, Italian Food

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Oh my gosh ... I can't remember !

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Lot's of different ones for different reasons, but Jan 9, Feb 14 and March 19 for personal reasons

23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Not too shy ... just too smart

24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring & Autumn

25. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationship -- singular

27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? BOTH

28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Anyplace where there are warm days, cool nights and where I can fish off a pier. Northern Wisconsn comes to mind

29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? ??? I prefer that they write front. ???

30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? Several personal heroes ... but in general Military Combat Veterans, with an extra warm spot for Marines !

31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? I have a few, but my closest friend died young a couple of years ago and is deeply missed.

32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? The "Left Behind" Series ( LaHaye/Jenkins)

33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Cheese & Peanut Butter ? I have no mouse pad.

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Probably Scrabble, but then I like most word games.

35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Relaxed at home

36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Gardenias

37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No but I can twist it to stand on either side

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Real Life Heroes, Children and Animals

39. BUTTERED , PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? All or Any

40. FAVORITE CAR? I'm having a hard time deciding.

41. FAVORITE FLOWER? Gardenia

42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? 7 (seven)

43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Saturday because things slow down some

44. RED OR WHITE WINE? If I HAVE to choose, it would be a German white like Riesling, r a cheap red like Mogan David They are the closest to tasting like a soft drink

45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Started counting backwards ?

46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No, can't

47. LIFETIME GOALS? To enjoy it.

48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Where the hell's the snooze button ?

49. OUTGOING OR SHY? People think I'm outgoing, I think I'm shy so I guess it's a little of both

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? As a pet, dogs ... in general wolves and bear.

51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? :cough: :cough:

52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? :cough: :cough:

53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? Nothing so formal as monthly, but I do regularly.

54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? Yes

55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? I cannot settle on one defining moment, but yes, a number of things, and life is ever changing.

Neither
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Moderate, temperate, or at least variable

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? Want to come with ?

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? Yes. I also believe there are angels among us.

60. WHAT SAYING(s) DESCRIBE YOU?
1) There is no great beauty that has not some strangeness in it's proportion. ---
2) Find something special in everyone and if possible, tell them why they are special. It will make their day.

61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM? See my sig quote. It's from the The Little Prince. It about says it all.

62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? Yes. Eternal life.

63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Too many.

64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? I like a whole bunch of them, but have seen nothing recent.

65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?Both [/B]

Last edited by oldbutafan on 01-03-2004 at 05:36 AM |
Old Post 01-03-2004 05:18 AM
Click here to Send oldbutafan a Private Message Find more posts by oldbutafan Add oldbutafan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore oldbutafan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

The Merovingian
Enthusiast

Local time: 03:52 AM

post #15  quote:

65 QUESTIONS!!! LOL

Bharat

Dark Blue

1030AM !! WoohOO!

Vikash

Chinese...hmmYumm

Ummmm Blue

Cold and a bit of rain, but hey the suns out!! LOL

My Cousin, Deepesh

Sexy hair...

Evening

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
busy but happy

Water

Jd Coke

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
Rally Driving, Skydiving, Drifting!!!

Dark Brown almost Black

Brown

nope

Sister 20, Brother 9

19. FAVORITE MONTH?
dont have one

20. FAVORITE FOOD?
indian

Matrix Revolutions!!

Birthday, Feb 19th

What?? , a bit of a silly question, but i think it all depends on the woman and situation.

24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
both

25. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses

Relationships

Choc"!

India

umm yes

dont really have one. WHY? i honestly dont know.

Rizwan!!!

Steven Hawking, Theory of Everything

my mouse

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Scrabble

Had a little get together with some old school friends. Stayed out till 7AM! Time Flys!

Beautiful Women!!!!

no

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Respect

Ive totally gone off popcorn now, but i used to like salted

40. FAVORITE CAR?
Honda NSX Type R

41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
i love em all. Exoitic Flowers are cool.

everyday, used to like Fridays but now everday is cool.

44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
neither

Was on Hoilday in India, whole family took me to this entertainment resort, it was so cool, the best birthday ive ever had!

yes

47. LIFETIME GOALS?
run a successful business, travel the world, stay happy

sex honesty is the key

49. OUTGOING OR SHY?
Shy at first, then very outgoing

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Cheetah and monkey

Non smoker.

Never!

No, but when i am earning earning enough i will.

no, but they have imporved my knowledge futher on some topics.

Yes, No - long story

Roller Coasters all the WAY!!!

Neither, in between like where i am now

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?
i go to Temple when i can yes.

Yes

Dont know many sayings, but i would says, im so funny and i can create a good atmosphere but i am also serious when i need to be.

"dont pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" Bruce Lee.

Its possible

dont have one

Matrix (All three as a whole)

65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Both

Last edited by The Merovingian on 01-03-2004 at 01:54 PM |
Old Post 01-03-2004 01:37 PM
Click here to Send The Merovingian a Private Message Find more posts by The Merovingian Add The Merovingian to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore The Merovingian REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:52 AM

Re: Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...) post #16  quote:

quote:
Have fun...

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Grant
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 7:30
4. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? Ben
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sandwich
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Blue
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Very nice
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Judd
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? er... seriously?
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? 11:58
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Fine thankyou, and yourself?
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Coke
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Scotch and Coke
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Volleyball
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Blonde
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Blue
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Brother, 24, sister, 20
19. FAVORITE MONTH? June
20. FAVORITE FOOD? I... dunno
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WENT TO? Freaky Friday (second run)
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? January 1st
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Yeah, my wife would kill me
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, followed by a series of one night stands, and another relationship
28. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? TaiZhong
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Yeah
30. WHO IS YOUR HERO? WHY? Peter Griffin, because he's an arrogant, sexist jerk.
31. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND? (Not including the person who you are with, married to, dating, etc...) Karl
32. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING? Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Synnex
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Watched a movie
36. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Versace Blue Jeans
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? hehehe you have no idea how funny that is to me
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Accidents
40. FAVORITE CAR? If I don't say Smart my wife will kill me
41. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulip
42. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RINGS? One
43. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? WHY? Friday and guess why?
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? went to Chinese classes and came home again
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Nope
47. LIFETIME GOALS? To...be...rich?
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "******* this cat is heavy"
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Shy
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL? Dogs
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? Non smoker
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? no
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS?no
55. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIFE CHANGING? IF YES, DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS? Yes, and no
56. ROLLER COASTERS OR WATER LOG RIDES? Water logs
57. DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN HOT OR COLD WEATHER? Cold
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? no
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? umm... anything's possible
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? What are you looking at?
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? WHERE IS IT FROM?"I am serious and don't call me Shirly" from Airplane!/Flying High!
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? no
63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?You know, I have no idea...
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Sunrise

Old Post 01-05-2004 02:43 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Kookaburra
In the Now Guru

post #17  quote:

Blue shorts.. too hot for pants

I think 8:30 or so

My mother

Crackers

Royal blue or maroon

Muggy

Neighbor

Eyes and smile

Evenings

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Doing good, thank you.

Pink lemonade or lime sherbet mixed with Sprite

I don't drink.. can't stand the smell of it either.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
Figure Skating - especially during the Olympics

Brunette

Brown

No

3 brothers, 4 sisters ranging between 31 and 44

19. FAVORITE MONTH?
March and July

20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Watermelon

Hmmm... I don't remember. I don't go that often

Any time in spring and summer

No

24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

25. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs for friends

Relationships, I wouldn't even be friends with someone who participated in one night stands

Both

Any place in the tropics

Who wouldn't?

I don't have any heroes. I'm closest to God, so I guess you can say He is my hero.

See #30, but human would be my mother and Brad, my best friends.

The Bible and multiple business books

American flag

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Scrabble

Designed software

Eucalyptus, Rain (right before and right after a storm), Pine, Honeysuckle, Lilac bushes, A mixture of sage, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice (works great as a carpet freshener by the way.. mix it with baking soda)

No

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Seeking wisdom and absolute truth

Lightly buttered

40. FAVORITE CAR?
Mercedes anything, Nissan Xterra and Jeep Liberty Sport

41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Honeysuckle, Lilac and Rose (don't have just one favorite)

Not sure... my keys are in another room and I don't want to go get them. I think it's something like five

Saturday, because it's my Sabbath and I get to spend it in peace with no work

44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
I don't like wine

Worked on a business plan

Yes

47. LIFETIME GOALS?
Set up a program for the homeless so they can get medical insurance, food, shelter, etc. Visit each state and all the countries, get my pilot's license, go on a month long sailing trip

Why does my bird have to be so loud so early!?

49. OUTGOING OR SHY?
Outgoing, but reserved

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Wolf, eagle

Non

No, no... did I mention no? I don't like being next to a smoker because I'm very sensitive to the smell, and it's a sickening smell.

Personal

Too many to count

Yes. I was faced with a decision to lie for someone, or lose a $70K/year job. I chose to lose the job. I wanted to see what life would be like if I tested the principles in the Bible... especially the principles in Proverbs. Life changing is not even the word for it. I'll let you know how the test ends. I'm still going through it right now.

Roller coasters

Hot

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?
No church. Looking for a Temple in my area, but very small town

Yes

Loyal and honest

Anything from Proverbs

Yes

Bible

The one I remember the most from a few years ago is the Titanic. Can't say it was my favorite, but I'm very selective on the movies so I don't see many.

65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Both! I wouldn't want to choose

Last edited by Kookaburra on 01-05-2004 at 06:05 AM |
Old Post 01-05-2004 05:51 AM
Find more posts by Kookaburra Add Kookaburra to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Kookaburra REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:52 PM

Re: Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...) post #18  quote:

quote:
Have fun...

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Starts with M.
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue.
3. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 9:15
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An Indian Lunch. Will take too long to explain.
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A deep shade of blue.
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Dark and cloudy.
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Her features, her smile (or frown) and her figure.
10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Doesn't matter.
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? A little anxious.
12. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? They exist?
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? No idea. Wine, I think. Which one, I don't know yet.
14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black.
16. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Brown.
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? One brother.
19. FAVORITE MONTH?
20. FAVORITE FOOD?
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday, I hope.
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Yes.
24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Can't we have both?
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Depends. Actually, relationships.
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Combo.
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Yes.
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse, of course!!!
34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Sleep.
37. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No.
38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
40. FAVORITE CAR?
41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Eat, sleep, and grade final exams.
46. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No.
47. LIFETIME GOALS? Too long to describe here.
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Why should I get up.
49. OUTGOING OR SHY? Depends on my mood.
50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
51. SMOKER OR NON-SMOKER? Non-smoker.
52. WILL YOU DATE A SMOKER? Ummm, depends.
53. DO YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANY CHARITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS? No, I am the one who needs charity right now!!!
54. SINCE COMING ON TO INREVIEW, HAVE YOU MET ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU SEE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW IN LIFE? Nope. Would someone like to enlighten me?
58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? No. I am not a christian.
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? Yes.
60. WHAT ONE SAYING DESCRIBES YOU? Dunno.
65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?

Old Post 01-05-2004 08:15 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

AliasFan
Crackerjack

post #19  quote:

Sherry

Blue Jeans

3:30 am, I couldn't sleep!

A customer in my store.

Peanuts

Green

Perfect, it's cold!

I don't talk on phones, I'm deaf!

Their lips, are they easy to lipread?

Morning

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Great! How are you?

Coffee, are there really other drinks??!!???!

Whiskey Sour

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
Skiing, I don't watch!

Blonde

Blue

No

One, he's..um...I think 45?

19. FAVORITE MONTH?
December

20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Holy moly! Everything!

I can't remember, I wait for them to come out in "Open Captioned" versions and that happens as often as the Pope moons me.

Everyday.

Heck no! But I'm married so there!

24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, of course! Who wants to sweat?

25. HUGS OR KISSES?
I have to pick?

Relationships. Are one-night stands a kind of motel? J/K

Both.

Anywhere but here.

Well gee, why do you think I wrote them in the first place?

George Bush. Because I said so, that's why.

Lynda.

I have a huge stash by my bed, if I typed all the titles I would be banned 4-ever.

Mouse pads STILL exist????? Wow!

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Don't like board games.

Watched Alias! D'oh!

Anything Yankee Candle makes.

Of course! You mean you can't?

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
People who overcome amazing odds.

Caramel!!! Don't leave that one off!

40. FAVORITE CAR?
The one I have, a VW Beetle. Whee!

41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Daisies. Even have 'em in my Beetle flower vase!

Oh good lord, anyone have a calculator? I have a math problem to solve...gotta count keys!

Saturday, it's mine, mine, mine!

44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Neither. Wine gives me a headache, give me hard liquor or beer anyday.

Become a year older.

Yes.

47. LIFETIME GOALS?
Finish my last year of school! Only one year till I get my BA. But it's gonna take longer than a year, I'm not even enrolled. Oh man!

Damn, why didn't I make my coffee last night?

49. OUTGOING OR SHY?
Outgoing!

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Dogs and cats, I have 4 cats and a dog and refuse to choose.

Non-smoker, *cough, cough*.

No! And my husband would object too!

No, but I donate.

I'm a relatively new member but I'm learning something new everyday.

There's not enough room in this little bitty window, otherwise I would.

Neither, my HA and Cochlear Implant would FLY OFF! OMG!

COLD!

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?
No.

I do not know.

That one, she's strange.

Life is good.

I sincerely do not know.

It changes all the time. I do like "The Ultimate Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe" and "Bridget Jone's Diary" but next week I might not care for either of them.

"When Harry Met Sally"

65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Sunrise

Old Post 01-05-2004 09:28 PM
Click here to Send AliasFan a Private Message Find more posts by AliasFan Add AliasFan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore AliasFan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #20  quote:

Yes! Another Sherry on InReview. There are not too many of us.

Old Post 01-05-2004 11:10 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #21  quote:

kinda rymes with cherry... wow it would be really easy to write a poem about somone with the name Sherry.

Old Post 01-05-2004 11:27 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #22  quote:

Mindy

Blue with white stars (lounge-around pants)

6:30

My fellow co-workers.

Chick-Fil-A

Blue

About 65 degrees and that is chilly!

My friend, Michelle.

Their face, but sense of humor is of extreme importance!

night

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Feeling energized after 2 weeks off from work after the Holidays, but exhausted because my husband and I were travelling the whole time!

Cherry Coke

White Russian, Bud Light, White Zin

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
To participate in...bowling. To watch...Football. GO BUCS!

Dirty Blonde

Blue

No

One sister, she's 30.

19. FAVORITE MONTH?
October!!!

20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Homemade grilled burgers, homemade taco salads, lasagna, lobster

Um... I believe it was Pirates of the Carribean!

Christmas

I have never been too shy. I'm married now though so I doubt my husband would be too happy if I did!

24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
What happened to Fall? Otherwise, I guess summer because I am a teacher and school is out!

25. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, unless they are from my husband...

Relationships

Chocolate

Spain and Paris were both beautiful, but I love going skiing in Northern Minnesota!

But, of course!

I have two. My mother and my father. They are and will continue to be who I look up to!

Sunshine

Monster (It's a psychological mystery by Johnathan Kellerman).

I just got a new computer so I am prodly displaying the Dell logo, for now...

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
CRANIUM!! (My husband proposed to me by using this game!) Otherwise, just about all games make me happy. I actually collect board games!!

Watched LSU win and slept (just got home from a long trip!)

Coffee, laundry, someone just after they've showered, Nautica cologne

No, but I can do many other weird things like make my eyes shake rapidly, stick my entire fist in my mouth, etc!! (Talented, eh?)

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Touching the lives of children I teach and my husband's music

buttered and salted!

40. FAVORITE CAR?
Dunno, I drive a Chevy Malibu, but I dunno if I'd say it's my favorite...

41. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Tulips. Definately yellow tulips!

Um, seven???? Not sure.

Normally Saturdays.

44. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Neither. How about White Zin? Otherwise, I guess white...

Went out to dinner, drank, opened gifts...

NO

47. LIFETIME GOALS?
Hopefully we will have children one day. Otherwise, to truly enjoy life no matter what.

Just five more minutes!!

49. OUTGOING OR SHY?
Outgoing. Very.

50. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
My dog, a beagle named Max!!!

Smoker (but tryng to quit... it ain't easy!)

yes, but thank God my husband doesn't smoke too!

Yes.

Maybe not in life, but definately different points of views on certain issues...

Yes, I moved.

ROLLER COASTERS!!!!

I guess hot because I am used to it...

58. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?
No.

Yes.

Not sure, probably something about being weird or brainy. I dunno.

Live, love, laugh.

Yes.

All of the Harry Potter books.

Many, but if I had to chose, I guess it would be "Fletch".

65. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Sunset

Old Post 01-05-2004 11:37 PM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:52 AM

post #23  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #21 :
kinda rymes with cherry... wow it would be really easy to write a poem about somone with the name Sherry.

...Or a man named Perry.........

Old Post 01-06-2004 01:55 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #24  quote:

or Gary...

dude! why are we ryming with guys names!

how about Mary... yeah thats better

Old Post 01-06-2004 01:57 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #25  quote:

scary

Old Post 01-06-2004 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #26  quote:

Guys, this is REALLY off topic! Please continue with ON topic posting in here, please.

Thank you...

Old Post 01-06-2004 07:49 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #27  quote:

Yeah, keep on topic.

So I will change my favorite month to January, my favorite non-alcoholic drink to anything dairy, and my real first name is Terry.

Sorry, I had to

-HECK!

Old Post 01-06-2004 08:59 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #28  quote:

Heck, you're just awful.... trying to lose your reward points already?

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:07 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #29  quote:

your just jealous because your excluded

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:20 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #30  quote:

Is that it? Chodder, I think that you need a piece of cheddar!

Old Post 01-06-2004 09:29 PM
Time: 03:52 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (13):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Getting to know the INR members (in a fun way...)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: