Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Jericho > Week 8 on Jericho - Nov 8, 2006 - Rogue River
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 02:53 PM

post #31  quote:

I;m on meds and I keep typing Snady and have to go back and edit it to say Sandy.

Old Post 11-13-2006 02:18 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 04:53 PM

post #32  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #27 :
LMAO I just read his last post, and I was all "what did I say?" I guess I'm too used to being the pirate wench.

Sandy June, too funny. Isn't it great being able to rile up your hubby.

Old Post 11-13-2006 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 10:53 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Jericho > Week 8 on Jericho - Nov 8, 2006 - Rogue River
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: