Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Feedback > Forum Support > Gold and Silver?
Search this Thread:
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Nion
Aryn Belzin
Godwynne House

Local time: 04:38 PM

Gold and Silver? post #1  quote:

I don't get it!
what do i get with silver or gold that i don't already have?
I remember i could jump to any forum when i wanted.
There aren't any popp-ups
i already have a PM box.
So does this mean that we can't get in free?
pls answer

Old Post 11-12-2003 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Nion a Private Message Find more posts by Nion Add Nion to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Nion REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 06:38 AM

post #2  quote:

Nion, there isn't a forum jump at the bottom of every page for anyone other than staff at this time.
Your pm box won't have a limit, which it does at this time. So, you wouldn't have to worry about deleting your box out all the time. If you're pm box is full, you also can't send out pm's.
It isn't the pop ups that we are discussing... it's the advertising that is on the top and side of every page that you're on. That wouldn't be there if you are a Gold member.
And the other thing... your title, which appears under your name in each post... those are "set" to be certain things depending on the amount of posts you have. With the gold membership, you can change it, at will, to be what you want.
You will also have access to a forum, as a gold member, that no one else has access to.

Old Post 11-12-2003 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Nion
Aryn Belzin
Godwynne House

post #3  quote:

cool

Old Post 11-12-2003 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Nion a Private Message Find more posts by Nion Add Nion to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Nion REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 09:38 AM

post #4  quote:

if you are a moderator do you get gold for free?

Old Post 11-21-2003 02:41 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 10:38 PM

post #5  quote:

And what is going on in that special "gold members" chat room/ forum????? Not fair, I am sure you are all plotting against us!!!!!!

Old Post 11-21-2003 04:00 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #6  quote:

Well, chodder, staff doesn't have to pay, and yes, we have a lot of priveledges. But, we work on here... so, that's why.

schmiggens... it is a private forum. If you want to know, you would have to become a gold member. I think that you should... gold would suit you fine, my friend!

Old Post 11-21-2003 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Kookaburra
In the Now Guru

post #7  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by schmiggens
And what is going on in that special "gold members" chat room/ forum????? Not fair, I am sure you are all plotting against us!!!!!!

Why don't you upgrade so you can plot with us?

Old Post 11-21-2003 04:13 AM
Find more posts by Kookaburra Add Kookaburra to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Kookaburra REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #8  quote:

you should creat a "crystal" membership and that is 20 bucks a month. i know this is a dumb question but im gonna ask it anyway. do you get paid to moderate? i mean your taking hours out of your life to make this a fun place. o yeah and can you moderate in every forum or just one your assigned to.

Old Post 11-21-2003 07:37 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #9  quote:

Nope... we receive no money for being on staff with INR.
We do this because we want to... because we all like it here.
We don't mind giving our time.

The moderators can moderate their assigned forums.
The senior mods can moderate anywhere on the board.
The admins can do whatever they want!!

Old Post 11-21-2003 07:42 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #10  quote:

cool....some day i wish to own this place mwahahah

Old Post 11-21-2003 09:56 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #11  quote:

Keep dreaming. Don't think that will happen... Marc and Sean won't let go of this 'baby' for anyone!

Old Post 11-21-2003 11:08 PM

Nion
Aryn Belzin
Godwynne House

post #12  quote:

hey i tried entering that "private" forum.I couldn't.i know it's b-cuz i don't have gold.But i wanted to say to Marc :great job.Really I tried with the archive,the last post,KJ's "Search for all posts by this user" and I couldn't find her post.Anyway all i wanted to say is that i couldn't enter it legally.Great job Marc.

Old Post 11-23-2003 09:06 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #13  quote:

You don't have to be in a private forum to send a private message.

Old Post 11-23-2003 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #14  quote:

I don't think that is what he was talking about, Ron. He is just saying that he couldn't get in to the Gold Members Forum, by ANY means!!!

Old Post 11-23-2003 10:01 PM

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 10:38 PM

post #15  quote:

I did it, I applied to be a Mod so i can get in there and see what you are all up to.

Maybe you can put in a good word for me?

Old Post 11-24-2003 03:21 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 02:38 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Feedback > Forum Support > Gold and Silver?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: