Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Arts & Entertainment > Books > anita blake vamiper hunter
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
broken baby
Rookie

Local time: 02:55 PM

Cool anita blake vamiper hunter post #1  quote:

hello I'm new to this but have anyone ever read Anita Blake. the book is about a vampire hunter who falls for a vampire,werewolf and a were leopard, lucky girl

Old Post 11-17-2004 02:54 PM
Click here to Send broken baby a Private Message Find more posts by broken baby Add broken baby to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore broken baby REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
DarkRogue
Trinity Zara Ashbaugh
Godwynne House

post #2  quote:

That sounds cool. I will have to check that out. I love vampire books.

Old Post 11-17-2004 03:53 PM
Click here to Send DarkRogue a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRogue Add DarkRogue to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DarkRogue REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adamwalkner
Enthusiast

anita blake vamiper hunter post #3  quote:

So if you really want to know my thinking about Anita Blake : Vampire Hunter, then i will tell you that Anita Blake : Vampire Hunter is a very great Creation. It is a Series of Urban Fantasy Novels, Short Stories, as well as by Laurell K, Hamilton. The Books have Sold more than Twenty Million Copies. Many have made the New York Times Best Seller List.

For All The Fans of Paul : Here goes the source to watch Furious 7 Full Movie

Old Post 02-24-2015 07:20 AM
Click here to Send adamwalkner a Private Message Find more posts by adamwalkner Add adamwalkner to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adamwalkner REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 02:55 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Arts & Entertainment > Books > anita blake vamiper hunter
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: