Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Global Warming & Climate Change > Warning!: the HAARP project
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

Local time: 11:52 AM

Warning!: the HAARP project post #1  quote:

Growing # of people are believing the earthquake in Haiti was not natural and the US gov 's secret HAARP project is responsible. This link provides info on secret project. READ FOR YOURSELF and decide.

some facts on project:

~ HAARP is the abbreviation for " High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project"

~ HAARP is LOCATED 200 miles northeast of Anchorage (Alaska), a forest of antennas 72ft high built by the US military to shoot bundles of high-frequency rays into the ionosphere

~ the IONOSPHERE is very FRAGILE. together with the ozone layer, it protects Earth and all life forms from deadly radiation from outer space.

~ just 1 giga -watt of power from HAARP is sufficient to BURN A HOLE into the ionosphere. At full output, the (HAARP) ray weapon will be increased to 100 giga-watts (100 billion watts)!

~HAARP experiments have been to blame for sometime for sometime for CLIMATIC changes occuring worldwide, volcanic eruptions, floods, environmental catastrophies and EARTHQUAKES

http://us.figu.org/portal/Knowledge...10/Default.aspx

Old Post 02-23-2010 01:28 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

AmitR
Rookie

Hi post #2  quote:

Thanks for giving this details.Its really useful and interesting writing you have.

Old Post 04-13-2010 03:21 PM
Click here to Send AmitR a Private Message Visit AmitR's homepage! Find more posts by AmitR Add AmitR to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore AmitR REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

Re: Hi post #3  quote:

quote:
AmitR said this in post #2 :
Thanks for giving this details.Its really useful and interesting writing you have.

hope u continue to thinkforself

Old Post 04-13-2010 11:26 PM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #4  quote:

You still haven't explained or given any evidence at all that something that operates practically outside our atmosphere can trigger the tetonic plates to hit each other. Seriously if this is possible somebody somewhere will have evidence that it does that.

Theres this other theory going around that says that the earth is made up of massive plates and they are constantly moving and when they hit each other they rise up and the resulting force causes an earthquake. Now I admit compared to your secret space earthquake machine this is daft but maybe thats what happened.

Old Post 04-22-2010 12:17 PM
Click here to Send lodgebo01 a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo01 Add lodgebo01 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #5  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #4 :
You still haven't explained or given any evidence at all that something that operates practically outside our atmosphere can trigger the tetonic plates to hit each other. Seriously if this is possible somebody somewhere will have evidence that it does that.

Theres this other theory going around that says that the earth is made up of massive plates and they are constantly moving and when they hit each other they rise up and the resulting force causes an earthquake. Now I admit compared to your secret space earthquake machine this is daft but maybe thats what happened.

" you still haven't given any evidence ..."

read US HAARP link (post 1)

- in cartoon G.I. JOE RESOLUTE anyone can see HAARP program and (maybe) how it works.

Old Post 04-28-2010 12:51 AM

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #6  quote:

Please don't tell me you are using that link as evidence malcolm? even by your standards this is bad, you are using a website that lists HAARP next to Roswell and the writers abductions by Aliens there is also something about a comet that is going to hit us in 2029.

Read about the guy in your own link he is clearly a nutcase and I really don't think he knows anything about anything most of his site is dedicated to conspiracies and his abduction by aliens maybe they caused the earthquake in Haiti from the death star.

Old Post 04-28-2010 02:27 AM
Click here to Send lodgebo01 a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo01 Add lodgebo01 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

jzdeusexmachina
Rookie

post #7  quote:

I like the info. I was not aware such a thing existed.

I am not convince that it is the sole reason for the slight increase in earthquakes. Nor that it is responsible for the strange weather patterns beginning in the winter of 07.

Jesus is the reason for the season.
God or Neo walk amonsts us and things are starting to get wierd.

Old Post 04-28-2010 03:18 AM
Click here to Send jzdeusexmachina a Private Message Find more posts by jzdeusexmachina Add jzdeusexmachina to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jzdeusexmachina REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #8  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #6 :
Please don't tell me you are using that link as evidence malcolm? even by your standards this is bad, you are using a website that lists HAARP next to Roswell and the writers abductions by Aliens there is also something about a comet that is going to hit us in 2029.

Read about the guy in your own link he is clearly a nutcase and I really don't think he knows anything about anything most of his site is dedicated to conspiracies and his abduction by aliens maybe they caused the earthquake in Haiti from the death star.

Instead of childishly smearing this man entire research on the US HAARP program, why don't u tell us ( specifically) the promblem u have with it. or can u

Old Post 05-03-2010 12:47 AM

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #9  quote:

Have you read the website Malcolm and I mean all of it? but if you want a few examples of what my problem is then how about the fact that HAARP is tied in with Rosewell, Chimborazo, red metoer. Also there is a letter to the people of Earth, and numerous stories of this mans alien abduction. This isnt smearing the man Malcolm this is what he has wrote himself for goodness sakes.

I think the fact is that you have realised this link is a piece of s**t and you have also realised you can find not one respected source that says HAARP causes earthquakes and you have made an ass of yourself yet again.

Old Post 05-03-2010 04:05 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #10  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #9 :
Have you read the website Malcolm and I mean all of it? but if you want a few examples of what my problem is then how about the fact that HAARP is tied in with Rosewell, Chimborazo, red metoer. Also there is a letter to the people of Earth, and numerous stories of this mans alien abduction. This isnt smearing the man Malcolm this is what he has wrote himself for goodness sakes.

I think the fact is that you have realised this link is a piece of s**t and you have also realised you can find not one respected source that says HAARP causes earthquakes and you have made an ass of yourself yet again.

or or (i'm with)

Old Post 05-03-2010 11:33 PM

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #11  quote:

yeah well by that moronic line of smileys I think realisation has set in that once again you have made an ass of yourself

Old Post 05-04-2010 01:35 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #12  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #11 :
yeah well by that moronic line of smileys I think realisation has set in that once again you have made an ass of yourself

right (again). its my fault for continuing to give u the benefit of the doubt. i am a moron for trying to show people something they refuse to to see.

Old Post 05-05-2010 05:53 PM

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #13  quote:

All I am saying is post a link that is credible that website looks like dodgy scripts from the X files. Like i said if you can find a website that has actual proof that HAARP caused this earthquake then post it I mean if what you are saying is right then there is going to a lot of evidence to back your claim up right?

Old Post 05-05-2010 07:38 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #14  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #13 :
All I am saying is post a link that is credible that website looks like dodgy scripts from the X files. Like i said if you can find a website that has actual proof that HAARP caused this earthquake then post it I mean if what you are saying is right then there is going to a lot of evidence to back your claim up right?

the guy post credible link with much info on the US HAARP propram. u are only person who has promblem with his research or we are saying the reason u may be the reason u are having credibility promblems with US HAARP website , everybody else is fine .

Old Post 05-07-2010 06:10 PM

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #15  quote:

Malcolm that website is no more than conspiracy theories and non sense it puts HAARP in the same category as Roswell ( even thought that one has been settled for decades). It's just nonsense and has not one piece of scientific fact in it, I dont think you have even looked at the whole website have you?

Like I keep saying lets see some evidence actual scientific proof that HAARP causes earthquakes, like I said in my last post if this happens then the web will surely have one credible source on it.

Old Post 05-07-2010 06:36 PM

Staff
lodgebo01
Senior Moderator

post #16  quote:

Another point that has never been answered is if the US does have an Earthquake machine then why Haiti? Now people such as Malcolm will say oil because oil is the answer to everything the US does these days but Haiti doesn't have nay oil really, a little bit was found after the earthquake but it wasn't enough to make it financially viable to drill for it at this time and when that wee bit of oil was found everyone was shocked. So why Haiti? If the US has an earthquake machine that works as Malcolm claims then why not Cuba or Venezuela? why not Iran or Russia or even get troops out and hit Afghanistan or Iraq?
I cannot see one viable reason for hitting one of the poorest countries in the world

Old Post 05-07-2010 06:45 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #17  quote:

quote:
lodgebo01 said this in post #16 :
Another point that has never been answered is if the US does have an Earthquake machine then why Haiti? Now people such as Malcolm will say oil because oil is the answer to everything the US does these days but Haiti doesn't have nay oil really, a little bit was found after the earthquake but it wasn't enough to make it financially viable to drill for it at this time and when that wee bit of oil was found everyone was shocked. So why Haiti? If the US has an earthquake machine that works as Malcolm claims then why not Cuba or Venezuela? why not Iran or Russia or even get troops out and hit Afghanistan or Iraq?
I cannot see one viable reason for hitting one of the poorest countries in the world

" then why Haiti?" ( Naive Lodge )

WHY HAITI? : 1. (how many knew ) the US 5th
largest Embassy is located in worthless
country like Haiti?

2. Haiti is (strategically) located between Cuba
and Venezuela ( 2 countries U.S have yet to
conquer.

3. the Presidential Palace (Haiti's White
House), which obviously wasn't built to resist
earthquakes- (how many knew :confused
was constructed by the Marines during the
1915-34 U.S. occupation of Haiti.

4. Haiti's full of oil!
[url]www.margueritelaurent.com/pressclips/oil_sites.html
(Lodge no need for u to stay ignorant on Haiti having oil. The link provides all info u need.)

Old Post 06-30-2010 10:43 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #18  quote:

are my posts being accepted by Inreview? Why am i not giving credit as "last posts".

Old Post 07-01-2010 10:45 PM
Time: 11:52 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > Global Warming & Climate Change > Warning!: the HAARP project
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: