Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy general discussion
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 12:35 PM

Grey's Anatomy general discussion post #1  quote:

September 21st is the first episode. I can't wait!!
I am kinda bumed they moved it from Sunday night though.

"Grey's" fans should keep an eye out for an encore of its two-hour season finale on Wednesday, September 20 at 9:00/8:00c while the special "Complications of the Heart" is set for Thursday, September 21 at 8:00/7:00c as a lead-in to its third season launch at 9:00/8:00c.

Old Post 09-13-2006 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

Local time: 10:35 AM

post #2  quote:

'Anatomy' Star T.R. Knight Says He's Gay
Oct 19, 4:03 PM EST

"Grey's Anatomy" star T.R. Knight says he's gay, but hopes people don't consider that "the most interesting part of me." The 33-year-old actor addressed rumors of his sexuality in a statement to People magazine Thursday.

"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," Knight's statement read. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

Knight plays Dr. George O'Malley on the popular ABC drama. A former stage actor, his television credits also include "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent."

Knight's "Grey's Anatomy" character, a bumbling, puppy-eyed surgeon, has long been in love with Dr. Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo).
----------------------------------------

maybe that's why he's dating Callie who's kinda manly

Did anyone have questions about it? It never even crossed my mind. I thought it was cool when he said he hopes it isn't the most interesting part of him.

Old Post 10-20-2006 12:18 AM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #3  quote:

I had no idea he is gay. Good for him for setting the rumor's to right before they really got out of hand.

Old Post 10-20-2006 01:11 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 12:35 PM

post #4  quote:

I am about to watch tonights episode. It looks pretty good.

Old Post 12-01-2006 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #5  quote:

Why does this show rip of Scrubs and more people watch it. I hate people.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-01-2006 06:32 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 02:35 AM

post #6  quote:

I never really liked Scrubs. I thought I would, and I tried watching it... but it was just really unfunny.

This leans towards more of the ER seriousness than the Scrubs funniness. It has a good balance, really.

I reckon it'll go down in history as being kind of stupid, dialogue-wise. I mean, Mc-everything? In 20 years people will look back at us as the McGeneration.

Old Post 12-04-2006 02:26 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #7  quote:

Scrubs is hilarious! Easily the funniest show I've seen in years.

Luckily it's back now and got some good ratings mixed in with Office and Earl.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-04-2006 06:04 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #8  quote:

Seriously? I mean.... seriously?

I tried watching Scrubs 3 times, and I just sit there waiting to laugh... but it just never happens. Maybe I'm broken, I don't know.

Old Post 12-05-2006 01:49 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #9  quote:

Dunno, this tends to happen. Like some of my tight buddies, we like the same shows for the most part, but then they dig on Lost and I'm like Then I like Rescue Me and they don't.

But you're totally wrong on this one

I just laugh my turd off at this show. I dig quirky little humor like that though.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-05-2006 05:04 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #10  quote:

Quirky I can deal with. Funny's funny, no matter how... but, honestly, I just don't get this one...

I don't dig Lost either. Watched the whole first season too, and an episode of season 2, but now I'm just like "stuff it, it's going nowhere."

Old Post 12-06-2006 03:23 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #11  quote:

If you get a chance, just watch Scrubs one more time. If you still don't like it, that's cool.

Yeah, Lost never hooked me. It seems too zany just for the sake of being zany. Then big ol' fart monsters running around. Everyone looking all stoic all the time, like everything going on is so monumental and Earth shattering.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-06-2006 05:06 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #12  quote:

One day you'll learn the error of your ways

even Bill Clinton watches Grey's Anatomy (he said so on Ellen).

Old Post 12-06-2006 06:47 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #13  quote:

Yeah, he also bones fat chicks, what's your point?

-HECK!

Old Post 12-06-2006 06:52 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #14  quote:

He did not bone that woman!

Grey's Anatomy is pretty cool, man. I reckon you should give it a shot, and I'll give Scrubs another shot.... when I actually get a chance to watch it, that is. Got to see it as an amusing version of E.R. (though it's typically set in Surgery, not Emergency) rather than a comedy show.

Old Post 12-07-2006 01:32 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #15  quote:

I tried watching the Grey's show briefly and it just angered me. The characters were annoying, the story was boring and Patrick Dempsey is a toolbox.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2006 05:30 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #16  quote:

jealous.....

Old Post 12-07-2006 07:42 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #17  quote:

Ah-boot?

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2006 08:45 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #18  quote:

McDreamy

Whatchoo got against Patrick Dempsexy?

I smell jealousy. and it's coming from your direction

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:09 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #19  quote:

The douche from that movie where he delivers pizza and does old chicks? Yeah, I wish I was him... never.

By the way, just because they put 'Mc' in front of things doesn't mean it's funny. It's McStupid.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:19 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #20  quote:

Best line from Grey's Anatomy:

"McSteamy did the McNasty with McDreamy's sister? That McBastard!"

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:21 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #21  quote:

Guess you had to Mc-be there.

For starts, the whole 'Mc' nickname started with Friends and was kind of carried over to King Of Queens.

The fact Scrubs gets no love is worse than facism.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:32 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #22  quote:

Are you Zach Braff's secret lover or WHAT? Scrubs is funny, I'll admit it. But it's totally different from Grey's Anatomy.

I will say, here and now, that Grey's stole "seriously... seriously...." from me. i'VE SAID IT ALL THE TIME SINCE I WAS A FETUS.

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:33 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #23  quote:

Overall, which do you like better?

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:41 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #24  quote:

Overall? Grey's anatomy. I don't miss that show. Scrubs, ehhh. I laugh but I don't think it's the greatest show ever.

Old Post 12-07-2006 10:31 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #25  quote:

Well you're wrong.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2006 10:33 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #26  quote:

Well, it's everyone in this thread, and me versus you. I'd say you're wrong.

I think you should take your greys anatomy-hating butt out of here and into a scrubs thread and see which thread wins

hint: G.A. will win.

do i see a poll a-brewin'

Old Post 12-07-2006 10:37 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #27  quote:

:::fart sound::: No poll needed. After the malfeasance I saw regarding the Hope vs. Empire one I don't recognize the results of any poll.

History will prove me right.

Scrubs will (Apu voice) come again!

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2006 10:42 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #28  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #15 :
The characters were annoying, the story was boring and Patrick Dempsey is a toolbox.

-HECK!

100% agree. Burke, Bailey and O'Malley are awesome characters, everybody else belongs beside my spanner and phillipshead. Still a great show, though.

Old Post 12-08-2006 08:08 AM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #29  quote:

I pretty much like every character but Grey. She's whiney and annoying.

Old Post 12-11-2006 11:10 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #30  quote:

Meh, I wouldn't want to know any of them in real life.

Old Post 12-12-2006 03:06 AM
Time: 06:35 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy general discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: