Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > You Are So Wrong
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 07:08 PM

post #31  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #30 :

Hey douche, just because your mommy says you're funny doesn't make it so.

Now go get on the short bus, 'special' school is no doubt sorely missing your presence. Make a nice macaroni sculpture of your brief stay here. Try not to eat the glue.

-HECK!

No one's going to match wits with our very own Heck!
Priceless... the little short bus comment. And the mommy one too.

Old Post 11-16-2006 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 09:08 PM

post #32  quote:

quote:
Lawless said this in post #31 :

No one's going to match wits with our very own Heck!
Priceless... the little short bus comment. And the mommy one too.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong.

Old Post 11-16-2006 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #33  quote:

quote:
Harlot said this in post #23 :
I have never in my life see such a pair of poncey twats in my life! Though I am struggling to work out whos the ***** here as the lot of you are swinging your handbags and tapping your feet like a bunch of pissed off wish wives going through the menopause!
Use the towel to dry your tears poppets and bow out of this so called flaming as gracefully as you can, though I reckon a ballet dancing elephant would be more graceful then the flies that swarm round this **** ter of a site.

You are wrong too. Read a newspaper. Educate yourself. Then throw it away because the press sucks.

And you are really wrong about using a towel to dry your tear poppets. Everyone knows you use a hanky for that.

Old Post 11-16-2006 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #34  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #22 :

I'm Gay for Brad Pitt.

-HECK!

Use some other thread to come out of the closet. This thread is about the issues being discussed. I find your asinine posts most trivial in nature.

Your wrong in your argument, so you try to change the subject. Go back to the 24 thread and pretend you are Jack Bauer, cause your childish comments don't fly in here, where the grown ups are talking.

Old Post 11-16-2006 11:36 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #35  quote:

You're the lonely, curly pube on the toilet seat of life and I scoff in your general direction.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-16-2006 11:37 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #36  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #35 :

You're

Debating with you is like going to school on Pizza day, and they serve meatloaf instead. So instead of a nice slice of pie, you get a slab of undercooked mystery meat that may or may not have expired....eh, lost my train of thought. Sorry. But you are wrong.

the

You would like to think so.

lonely,

Are you a man or a woman?

curly pube

Dont' tell me what to think!!!! You don't know me or my situation. For all you know, I already think that way.

on the

Well, on this we will have to agree to disagree. But you are wrong to think that I agree with the disagree part, because I do not.

toilet seat

You racist bastard.

of life and

You might not be wrong about that, but till I see more evidence, from a court of fregin law, I think you have a long road to ho.

I scoff in

I'm saying no. You keep using deflection to avoid the point.

your general

I laugh at your intellect. Post a link if you really think so, I would like to see it.

direction.

You keep saying this. I'm tired of it. Think up something new dammit. "Direction" this, "Direction" that. Take your Direction and stick it in your airy nethers.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-16-2006 11:51 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #37  quote:

The comical equivalent of eating a Butterfinger while taking a dump.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-16-2006 11:57 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #38  quote:

Whatever happens, the very next post is the lamest, most wrong thing ever.

Behold...

-HECK!

Old Post 11-17-2006 12:08 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #39  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #37 :
The comical equivalent of eating a Butterfinger while taking a dump.

-HECK!

Post a link, because I am aware of no such study. I think you just made it up.

Also, back it up with a book-noted bibliography thingy, because I tire of your insupportable generalizations. And run the spell check, you write and spell like a dim witted child.

It's curious that you keep resurrecting the same old silly points over and over, I'm starting to believe that you don't understand the issue at hand.

Old Post 11-17-2006 12:15 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #40  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #38 :
Whatever happens, the very next post is the lamest, most wrong thing ever.

Behold...

-HECK!

I am throwing punch's with my eyes closed, and I am now walking towards you. If you don't get out of the way, it's not my fault if you get hit, it means that you started the fight.

Old Post 11-17-2006 12:17 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #41  quote:

From the depths of your ignorance how can you not see the error of your ways. You remind me of Xenu and I feel bad for your bad thetan aura. May L. Ron Hubbard guide you from the pits of folly and deliver you to normalcy, letting you supple on the bulbous teat of knowledge that escapes you.

The fact you deny what is undeniably true and cannot ever, never ever, ever never, never ever never be debated is totally, totally what's wrong with the country, the planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe and every YMCA in between. Once more people agree with me here my point will be quite clear and those who disagree will only enhance my point. I cannot be defeated!

In the meantime, I hope you go spit in the wind, sycophant.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-17-2006 12:27 AM

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

Local time: 10:08 PM

post #42  quote:

Haha you guys are too funny.

Where do you come up with this stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm wrong I know.

Old Post 11-17-2006 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #43  quote:

quote:
Nymphadora said this in post #42 :
Haha you guys are too funny.

Where do you come up with this stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm wrong I know.

You know very little. You are wrong about being wrong.

And you might think that two wrongs make a right, because it's a double negative or some other 3 dollar english word. But, like the Country and Western tune, two wrongs do not make a right.

It makes you wrong sqaured. I see this is too much math for you, I will wait while you go and get a calculator.

Old Post 11-17-2006 01:37 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:08 AM

post #44  quote:

What the hell do you know about it goober? You don't even know whether Nymphadora's wrong or not. Ergo, you're wrong.

Old Post 11-17-2006 02:11 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #45  quote:

You don't even know the definition of the word wrong. You couldn't be more wrong if you were driving the wrong way on the wrong street in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time in the wrong car on the wrong day.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-17-2006 04:49 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #46  quote:

Hey fellas, I woke up this morning, scratched my head, had some orange juice and toast, then went outside to get my morning newspaper and the headline was : YOU ARE WRONG! News at 11pm.

Old Post 11-17-2006 09:48 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #47  quote:

Podunkville, USA

The Daily Gabber

Friday November 17, 2006

Whidden, HECK!, gaboman,Lawless, fuscia and (___________) <----- insert your name here please! have been charged with being so lame, off base and totally wrong, it is now a felony to engage in debate with any of them in any context. The result of a thread gone awry on a popular message board forum known to many as INR.

Having any conversation with any of the above could land you in the slammer for up to a year or a $50, 000 fine. Being wrong does have consequences:

Whidden is not in accordance with what is morally right or good:
HECK! is deviating from truth or fact. 3. Gaboman is not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person.

Lawless is not proper or usual; not in accordance with requirements or recommended practice:

fuscia is out of order; awry; amiss: Something is fuscia with the machine.
Viper_1. not suitable or appropriate: He always says the viper thing.

Nymphadora is that which is wrong, or not in accordance with morality, goodness, or truth; evil: I committed many nymphadoras.

These are just a few examples of how being wrong can land you with a hefty fine or prison. Beware, they are a tricky lot of deceitful people who are up to no good! BOLO! They will come across as friendly and engaging and then things take a turn for the worst when you realize they are always WRONG!. Be safe, not sorry. Everyone knows Lickety is always RIGHT!

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:12 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #48  quote:

quote:
lickety_split said this in post #47 :
BOLO!

All Canadians are wrong. It's a fact of life, like that all French are cowards.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:32 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #49  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #48 :

Well, all cowboys from Oklahoma really wish that they could go and live on Brokeback Mountain, with their cowboy fantasy man...

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #50  quote:

quote:
Lawless said this in post #49 :

Well, all cowboys from Oklahoma really wish that they could go and live on Brokeback Mountain, with their cowboy fantasy man...

Wrong again dummy. That's Texas you are thinking of. Nothing but Steers and Queers from Texas.

You California people are so stupid.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:38 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #51  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #50 :

Wrong again dummy. That's Texas you are thinking of. Nothing but Steers and Queers from Texas.

No, it's you that are wrong, Dinger Garden Boy!!!

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:40 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #52  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #50 :

Didn't you see "Officer and a Gentleman"
He said that there are two kinds in Oklahoma... Steers and Queers!!! Sheesh!

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:41 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #53  quote:

quote:
Lawless said this in post #51 :

No, it's you that are wrong, Dinger Garden Boy!!!

Post a link please....

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #54  quote:

Incorrect once again. You should take what you learn from me and put it to good use. Think of me as your own personal time machine. Since everywhere you look in Oklahoma it's 1998 I can tell you the future. Ready? In 2006 you're still wrong and Members Only jackets are still for hair-lipped douches.

-HECK!

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #55  quote:

Whidden... you don't need a link! Look at my post #52

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:44 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #56  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #54 :
Incorrect once again. You should take what you learn from me and put it to good use. Think of me as your own personal time machine. Since everywhere you look in Oklahoma it's 1998 I can tell you the future. Ready? In 2006 you're still wrong and Members Only jackets are still for hair-lipped douches.

-HECK!

Your using circular reasoning crack head. Try to form an opinion of your own, one that is not so obviously from a newspaper.

Also, I think you should know, I have 6 fingers on my right hand.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:44 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #57  quote:

quote:
Lawless said this in post #55 :
Whidden... you don't need a link! Look at my post #52

I'm not doing the research for you. Get off your lazy *** and post a link if you can find one. New York Times will do.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:47 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #58  quote:

Again, FOX News has clouded your mind. As has the TV Guide Channel. Poor sap, and not a cartoon to even back you up.

You can't deny you are wrong. Can't.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:49 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #59  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #48 :

Canadians are always RIGHT, you my dear are not Canadian, therefore you are WRONG.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:57 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #60  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #58 :
Again, FOX News has clouded your mind. As has the TV Guide Channel. Poor sap, and not a cartoon to even back you up.

You can't deny you are wrong. Can't.

-HECK!

You only believe so, because society raised you way. Rise above your preconceived notions and see the truth of the issue at hand.

Old Post 11-17-2006 11:05 PM
Time: 03:08 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > You Are So Wrong
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: