Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Jericho > Week 8 on Jericho - Nov 8, 2006 - Rogue River
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 03:46 AM

Week 8 Rogue River post #1  quote:

Wednesday, November 8, 8pm et/pt

Mayor Johnston's life hangs in the balance when he comes down with a bad case of the flu and it is up to Jake and Eric to save him by traveling to another town to get the medicine he desperately needs. TVPG-V

Old Post 11-09-2006 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 01:46 AM

post #2  quote:

Eric is an idoit! Man what are they going to do when those strange commando guys show up?

I missed hearing what Hawkins did. Someone fill me in please.

I was shocked to hear that April is pregnant. I hope she ends up with Eric and that he learns to appreciate how great his wife is.

Old Post 11-09-2006 05:32 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #3  quote:

It was a great episode...

I think that Hawkins had his daughter PLANT that FBI 'wallet' down in the basement, on purpose. I don't think that he's an agent... but he does do something for the gov't, and he doesn't want anyone to know. His daughter has learned more about him than his wife.

Eric is a jerk. He should have told April that he wanted a divorce when he saw the papers. And now, there is a child, that's been conceived, and damn, what a situation. April will tell him, and he won't leave her, out of obligation, and then continue on with the affair, because he loves Mary.

Old Post 11-09-2006 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #4  quote:

I liked the episode but I could have done without the Doctor operating on that dead guy, that was pretty sick. I don't watch CSI or none of that garbage, so it was over the top for me.

The rest of it rocked. And we didn't have all the normal side characters, it was mostly the two brothers, the women folk and old sickly (Simon and Simon x 1/2)

Old Post 11-10-2006 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #5  quote:

Well, I think that the doctor was burned out from lack of sleep... and trying to save someone's life, if possible.

Old Post 11-10-2006 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #6  quote:

quote:
Lawless said this in post #3 :
It was a great episode...

I think that Hawkins had his daughter PLANT that FBI 'wallet' down in the basement, on purpose. I don't think that he's an agent... but he does do something for the gov't, and he doesn't want anyone to know. His daughter has learned more about him than his wife.

Eric is a jerk. He should have told April that he wanted a divorce when he saw the papers. And now, there is a child, that's been conceived, and damn, what a situation. April will tell him, and he won't leave her, out of obligation, and then continue on with the affair, because he loves Mary.

but what has Mary done besides be the bar owner/tramp. April saves lives, and I think that Eric may be with Mary for a while, but once April gets up her gumption- oh hell I sound like I'm channeling Whidden- she will be more appealing to him.

Old Post 11-10-2006 05:35 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #7  quote:

I think that once he finds out that April is pregnant, he's going to feel "trapped" and will stay with her. And then, somewhere along the line, he might fall back in love with April. I don't think that he should be with Mary.... but, if he's gonna be screwing her, then he should go and be with her. April deserves so much better. And I think that his momma is gonna whip his ass when she finds out.

Old Post 11-10-2006 03:58 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #8  quote:

His momma is the coolest. I just love her on that show.

Old Post 11-10-2006 11:37 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #9  quote:

She was in Kindergarden Cop.

Old Post 11-10-2006 11:39 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #10  quote:

Yeah... she was funny in that movie. Kept puking!

Old Post 11-11-2006 03:10 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #11  quote:

Only thing I remember about her is she faked an accent in a restraunt and said I Vish to STTAAAART. I wonder if Arnold will make a cameo on her new series?

Old Post 11-11-2006 03:26 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #12  quote:

You know, Arnold on this show aint such a stretch. It is a nuclear war. Who is to say SKYNET is not responsible. Maybe this is the town that John Conner takes over to fight the Machines.

And Jake does wear a Terminator style jacket here lately. Hmmmm......

Old Post 11-11-2006 03:35 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #13  quote:

No no no... no machines. No Skynet. No John Carver. And no f'n Arnold. He shows up, I might have to stop watching the show.

Old Post 11-11-2006 05:49 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #14  quote:

Maybe they will go with the liquid metal man.

Old Post 11-11-2006 05:52 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #15  quote:

Hey... this isn't "The Terminator" and there is NO machine war!

Old Post 11-12-2006 03:36 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #16  quote:

Aye, likely it will be homegrown terrorists with truck bombs and not SKYNET, but who knows?

Old Post 11-12-2006 03:40 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #17  quote:

One can dream, Whidden, but I think that you're going to be disappointed because your Repub isn't going to show up in Jericho.

Old Post 11-12-2006 03:47 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #18  quote:

Heck! voted for him, I seen it in a post of his! (or was)

I'm from Oklahoma, I'm just a Terminator fan.

Old Post 11-12-2006 03:51 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #19  quote:

I don't care... I just don't want him on one of my shows. Don't care for him anymore. His "politics" have ruined things for me.

Old Post 11-12-2006 04:04 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #20  quote:

I like Gerald McRaney. I remember him from Simon and Simon and Promised Land. That is the perfect character for him on Jericho. I haven't really gotten to know the characters very well. I am not to attached to anybody yet. I haven't watched it as much as David but it is a good show. I do think that Eric should stay with his wife. She seems like a good person. I don't know what kind of problems they were having for her to get divorce papers. Did they tell us that?

Old Post 11-12-2006 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #21  quote:

I never watched Promise Land, if I recall it was that show where he was poor and traveled the country in an RV helping people like a poor man A Team.

He was cool on Simon and Simon and Magnum.

Old Post 11-12-2006 05:07 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #22  quote:

I would assume that they were having problems because he's been screwing Mary... and spending time away from his wife. I'm sure that April poured herself into her work.. and they drifted apart.

Old Post 11-12-2006 05:23 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #23  quote:

Doctor's work long hours,and I think that Mary was most likely the one who pursued Eric.

Old Post 11-12-2006 11:53 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #24  quote:

Eh, I think adultry is the pits, I don't feel sorry for him at all. If he don't like his wife, he should leave her and go with someone else.

Not stay married and screw around.

Old Post 11-13-2006 01:16 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #25  quote:

I think adultery is o.k.

Just kidding. ha ha . I am soooo funny.

Old Post 11-13-2006 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #26  quote:

Yee worthless TART!!!

There's a nuclear war, I'm dropping you like a hot brick.

Old Post 11-13-2006 01:33 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #27  quote:

LMAO I just read his last post, and I was all "what did I say?" I guess I'm too used to being the pirate wench.

Sandy June, too funny. Isn't it great being able to rile up your hubby.

Old Post 11-13-2006 01:36 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #28  quote:

Snady runs this house...

I do nothing without fear of swift and powerful rebuke.

Old Post 11-13-2006 01:43 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #29  quote:

Can I call her Snady too? It sound sooo cute.

Old Post 11-13-2006 01:44 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #30  quote:

Yee kin try...

it helps if your hammered when you do it.

Old Post 11-13-2006 02:01 AM
Time: 09:46 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Jericho > Week 8 on Jericho - Nov 8, 2006 - Rogue River
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: