Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > People > Madonna responds to adoption controversy
Search this Thread:
Pages (6): « First « 45 [6]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 03:46 PM

post #151  quote:

People who go through legal means and don't use power or prestige to pay off a country's president to grease the wheels? I call them foster parents.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-02-2006 09:30 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 05:46 PM

post #152  quote:

quote:
Lawless said this in post #150 :
And what do you call others who pay money to adopt a child? I guess this world is just full of f'd up people.

THANK YOU! I was just about to say the same thing....but I saw that you beat me to it!

Old Post 11-02-2006 11:13 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #153  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #151 :
People who go through legal means and don't use power or prestige to pay off a country's president to grease the wheels? I call them foster parents.

-HECK!

HECK...not everyone that adopts a child is rich. You forget that some people dont have the choice to have a child or not. Some people who want a child and cant have them biologically adopt a child....and the majority are middle class people.

Old Post 11-02-2006 11:15 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #154  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #153 :

HECK...not everyone that adopts a child is rich. You forget that some people dont have the choice to have a child or not. Some people who want a child and cant have them biologically adopt a child....and the majority are middle class people.

I am aware of and completely agree with you.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-02-2006 11:25 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #155  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #154 :

I am aware of and completely agree with you.

-HECK!

I cant tell you how happy I am to hear that....do you know how devastated I would be if I had to disagree with a Rams fan?

The thought of that utterly scares me.

Old Post 11-02-2006 11:56 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #156  quote:

Did I tell you I was in San Diego last week for the game? It was a loser, but I had a blast.

P.S. Madonna is a baby stealer

-HECK!

Old Post 11-03-2006 12:13 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #157  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #156 :
Did I tell you I was in San Diego last week for the game? It was a loser, but I had a blast.

P.S. Madonna is a baby stealer

-HECK!

My son would have done anything to go to that game....unfortunately for me, he happens to be a HUGE San Diego fan! (I have no idea why, but Ladainian Tomlinson is his favorite player. For my son, it was a great game!)...

P.S. She is not!

Old Post 11-03-2006 08:40 AM
Time: 11:46 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « First « 45 [6]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > People > Madonna responds to adoption controversy
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: