Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Whedonverse > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Pages (16): « First « 1415 [16]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 02:26 PM

post #451  quote:

What in the world? This one is just spooky.

Old Post 10-26-2006 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 12:26 PM

post #452  quote:

Where'd the rest of her go?

The faces on Angel and Tara do look a lot like the real people, but Buffy just looks weird.

Old Post 10-26-2006 01:39 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 04:26 AM

post #453  quote:

Oh God! Tara's stuck in that piece of wood! Get her out! Get her out!!!!

Buffy does look weird. Her and Angel both look like they're about to burst into tears. You expect that from Angel, though. Though I think they call it brooding...

Old Post 10-26-2006 02:35 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #454  quote:

I watched most of the first season of Bones. It was good. It took me a minute to get to know Dr. Brennan (the female lead) but I like her now. I like all the characters and I think the writting is good. Hope it gets renewed for a third season.

Old Post 12-19-2006 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 04:26 AM

post #455  quote:

I'll get to that show when I come across the DVDs somehow... otherwise, I'll just leave it for now. It does look cool.

I'm getting my wife to watch Buffy now. That's right, for the past 2 weeks I've been getting her to watch Buffy at every possibly opportunity, and we're going from the first episode to the last. As of this moment we're about two thirds of the way through the very first episode, but I'm hopefully that we'll finish both parts of the debut (I mean including the Harvest) by February! Watch this space for an announcement.

Old Post 12-19-2006 03:50 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 12:26 PM

post #456  quote:

My cousin and I watched the first season in less than a day. How many minutes at a time do you watch?

Kudos on getting your wife to watch What does she think?

Old Post 12-19-2006 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #457  quote:

Yes, good job on getting your wife to watch. Is she not good about setting down for an hour to watch a show? What shows does she like to watch?

Who do you get your DVDs from where you live?
I tried out Blockbuster total access. I came out ahead money wise on the 2 week free membership even if they do charge me the 17.99. I don't believe that free really means free.

Old Post 12-20-2006 02:45 AM
Time: 08:26 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (16): « First « 1415 [16]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Whedonverse > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: